PDA

View Full Version : New Web Design.

AllCreating
04-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Okay, back in 2011 when i first came here, i decided to leave quite early, due to the fact i had no clue how the site worked, i came back last month (2013) to see the site hasnt changed...I think some people may be growing bored of the layout and the design, and may want something new...fresh, to keep them happy.

Now i myself know web design and HTML, and i know theres others oni this site that do aswell, if you asked us all to work on a project, we may be able to turn this site into a better looking, more modern, and more exciting site.
-Just an idea from Ellie

Pugz NOBLE

V3numb
04-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Okay, back in 2011 when i first came here, i decided to leave quite early, due to the fact i had no clue how the site worked, i came back last month (2013) to see the site hasnt changed...I think some people may be growing bored of the layout and the design, and may want something new...fresh, to keep them happy.

Now i myself know web design and HTML, and i know theres others oni this site that do aswell, if you asked us all to work on a project, we may be able to turn this site into a better looking, more modern, and more exciting site.
-Just an idea from Ellie

Pugz NOBLE

Dear sweetheart,

we love the enthusiasm but we are actually upgrading to Letsbeef V4 very soon.. we'll have a new color scheme and maybe layout.. im not sure but im certain we have most of the things covered, if anything is needed we'll hit you up

AllCreating
04-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Ahh', i just realized haha, this site aint' changing much, thanks for letting me know though.

V3numb
04-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Ahh', i just realized haha, this site aint' changing much, thanks for letting me know though.

why you say it aint changing much?.. present time or in general?

things take time girl

Hubert Cumberdale
04-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Lmfao at upgrading to V4. The sad thing is, it isn't a joke.