View Full Version : Just C

ORC
04-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Gareth Barry is robbing a living

Discuss

Just C

J u s T C
04-11-2013, 12:53 PM
I never rated him to begin with. He gives the ball away far too cheaply, always has. I've seen him go entire spells trying to play long balls only to put us back under pressure and I've seen him give away short passes. plus he's got no pace. someone like that doesn't deserve to be on the same pitch as your Yaya's and Silvas.

The thing is when he was at Villa he was their Lampard pretty much. It was the same with Scott Parker when he was at Charlton before he moved to Chelsea.

He was worth every penny of 12 mill at Villa but at City he's just an average player who makes too many simple mistakes. And it's those simple mistakes which are the worse and drive you up the wall lol Like screwing up a simple 5 or 10 yard pass or deciding to lump it long for 5 passes straight 30 minutes into the game at nil nil, all of them not hitting their target and him not getting the hint, nuff times I've screamed at him to pass it short, play it simple and keep the team moving. I'd rather him sit on the bench and see out the last year of his contract tbh because he's 32 and he aint getting another.

We should go for Tiote.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Oh and speaking of Barry while I'm here. Why did we get rid of De Jong? lmfao

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I should have just quoted this and been done with it tbh.

"Barry gets plaudits from pundits, “he keeps it simple” they tell me “he does an important job” some will say “look how hard he works for the team” they assert, well I’m from the school of thought that says work smart not hard. Keep the ball in the first place and then there is no need for Barry to be there to win it back, worse still it’s always Barry who gives it away in the first place, Barry is there to clean up the mess he himself creates. He’s like a bin man who litters his own street just so he can tidy it up, thus making sure he has a job to do. Just when you think they might finally see his wicked ways and will expose Barry for the fraud that he is after yet another totally inept display, Gary Neville gives him man of the match and I just want to cry, in a dark room, alone.

The best midfield players in the world are small, agile, quick on the turn, excellent in possession, technically gifted and generally Spanish. We have Gareth Barry an outdated player stuck in the wrong generation. He’s a land line in a world of smart phones, a camp fire in a world of microwaves, a great big ugly dinosaur in down town Tokyo clumsily stepping on people and leaving devastation and destruction in his wake."