Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 03:34 PM

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Tha Hoodz Vote....all 3vp of it.:fyou:

Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Tha Hoodz Vote....all 3vp of it.:fyou:

I heard you like to vote for yourself and just recently got caught voting on your crew members battle with a multi.. that doesnt sound "Fair" at all...

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Thanks for the Vote btw...

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 05:45 PM
u hearin old shiii nigga.. yeah i swung one for me last JUNE, NOT TO WIN cause i was already winning. but whatever///vote was still accurate.

and i didn use a multie to vote for a crew mate, i voted on a tourney battle that involved a nigga that one of ma INACTIVE multies was in HIS CREW.... not that i even knew or cared. anway.....

hit ma FVC thread wen u need a vote... ma past has nothing to do w/ ma present voting skillz.

But stop bantering, its rubbin me as ur sour that student surpassed teacher.

Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Lol... Whats rubbin the wrong way is all ya'll cocks from all your Dick Riding. But i do see some real voters droppin fairs and i appreciate those of you who have been...

Dickriding is not my teachings... You get that from your step daddy...

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 05:55 PM
lolz... its twenty-thirteen. only u stuck on 'Grizz a dick-rider'.... whaaaaaaaaaaa??

Lolz, C'mon son send bars and get worked out.. other than, stay ur lane lil guy.

edit: u can stop editing ur post tryna forum stunt, jus send ur due and let ur bars talk....fuk all tha gay ass cypher shiii u was on.

Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 05:57 PM
U been duckin... Send em... You kno ur scared to... Im done with the forum chit chat...

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 06:07 PM
wen ur done, and u wipe off ur tip and dispose of tha tissue paper and Man up...then jus send bars... im not tha one who dipped off site, nore came bak seekin feedback from ma 'student'..:rolleyes:

So keep playin tha "I wanna battle u but u gotta send" card. niggas smell that order from a mile...... is that u Los??

Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Lol... I already put out what i had to say, if you soft you soft thats all you gotta say...

Bedtime stories are for kids... Get put to sleep...

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 06:19 PM
how tha fuk u gone ask me to battle, i tell u to send... u bak off.

Drop a diss cypher, ask me to battle, i tell u to send... u bak off.

but im tha soft one....?? u a petty ass side show. grow a set and send bars or get tha fuk off ma dick, wigger.

Nigga I Rap Tight
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
A little emotional. I been asked you to send. You gave some lame excuse how you aint got time but steady droppin battles... Tell it like it happened tag along...