PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Racist

Mr-Felon
04-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Look I have nothing against country music and I have bumped many LL cool J songs but imo this song should have not featured LL COOL J.........the song by itself with just Brad Paisley would have been a decent country song to me LL Cool js part just sounds out of place lmfao......Im really suprised they released this shit honestly

Have you all heard this whats yalls opinions?

Video: LL Cool J Makes Debut On A Country Song With Brad Paisley! [Audio]

NOBLE
04-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Pretty interesting.

IV
04-11-2013, 09:30 AM
I felt guilty when I watched Django even though I didn't do anything, but just because I'm white and I guess that's the only reason that the majority of the black people act like they were around in slavery days like "i'll forget the hot irons, I gotta thank Lincoln for freeing me"

Actually quite a good song, couldn't tell if it was going to turn in to a joke at some point, or if it was tongue in cheek but I guess it was serious. Definitely an interesting move by the artist. It does show that white people can't be proud of their history without being looked upon as slightly racist.

~Tipz~
04-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Very odd song, The whole thing was really out of place. I get the message but this was hard to listen to all the way threw. Not a good move for LL

Phil Banks
04-11-2013, 10:23 AM
lol verity your british you should feel guility watching arabs die thats on ya'll African Slavery not so much.

IV
04-11-2013, 10:27 AM
lol verity your british you should feel guility watching arabs die thats on ya'll African Slavery not so much.

I felt guilty for being white not British lol. What have we done to Arabs though? The amount of aid English gives middle eastern countries is unbelievable and the amount of Arabs that get free houses, free healthcare, free education and free money here also makes up for whatever we've done lmao. I'd say all in all the English have made up for whatever we had done in the past to make us feel bad

ORC
04-11-2013, 10:30 AM
made up for 700 years of Irish oppression?

IV
04-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Stop ganging up on the English girl, we love you

Phoenix
04-11-2013, 10:52 AM
I felt guilty for being white not British lol. What have we done to Arabs though? The amount of aid English gives middle eastern countries is unbelievable and the amount of Arabs that get free houses, free healthcare, free education and free money here also makes up for whatever we've done lmao. I'd say all in all the English have made up for whatever we had done in the past to make us feel bad

You guys are the first reason Israel exist lol.

Phil Banks
04-11-2013, 10:54 AM

lol google Palestine, it was a British Mandate that the British Government led the charge in basically selling out from under the people after WW2. Also considered one of the biggest political blunders of our Era. Basically every conflict since after the Cold War is on the shoulders of the British.

IV
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Come to England if you don't like it, we'll sort you out with a drivers licence, pent house and whatever else you want

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

lol google Palestine, it was a British Mandate that the British Government led the charge in basically selling out from under the people after WW2. Also considered one of the biggest political blunders of our Era. Basically every conflict since after the Cold War is on the shoulders of the British.

Sorry :(

J u s T C
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Your Jihads are not our doing. Infact a lot of the middle easts problems stem from the American Goverment and Christian Zionists. Particularly the problems with Iran and Isreal

Obey
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Not backing slavery AT ALL, but positives come from negatives. I mean, if there was never slavery, African Americans may have never reached America and we wouldn't have the music we're on this site striving to be better with.. Forgive and forget and move on, racism is only still around because people chose to call racism when there's differences between a race..Whites, Blacks, Chinese, Muslim, everyone.. WE ALL COME FROM GODS LONG ASS DICK ANYWAY.

Jam Jar
04-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Seeing Americans and Brits arguing about who fucked up the world is like watching Shaq's hands arguing about who fucked up a free throw.

And Verity, you sound ridiculous with that Free Houses shit, as if life is easy as an immigrant here. Free education, free healthcare is the entitlement of anyone that comes here and takes up Citizenship - it's a social democracy; we all get the benefits of that.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Ummmm black people were selling us whites there own kind.. We have a misconception that whites went to africa and just took slaves nah they were sold bu the blacks to the whites.. So black people are just as guilty as us

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Your Jihads are not our doing. Infact a lot of the middle easts problems stem from the American Goverment and Christian Zionists. Particularly the problems with Iran and Isreal

I disagree.. There problems stem from radical islamic brainwashing and there neverending desire to be in a warlike mentality

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Middle eastern countrys and residents love nothing more than bitching piss and moaning and going to war... They can have there way and still look for a way to start a war.... Very substandard mentalitys to achieve real world peace

Rounin
04-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Ummmm black people were selling us whites there own kind.. We have a misconception that whites went to africa and just took slaves nah they were sold bu the blacks to the whites.. So black people are just as guilty as us

No, you can't judge a whole race based a select few individuals who made wrong decisions. The same way I don't blame white people alive today for slavery, it's the same concept. You can't justify all of slavery on behalf of the white people by saying its also black people's fault because SOME of the Africans sold their own kind to us. That's almost like saying all gun dealers should be out out of business because one sold a gun to you and you decided to shoot up a school with it. Just saying

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I love how the original topic was a song and now were talking about slavery.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok buddy.... Think what u want... But the black slave trade was ran by black people.... Im not condoning slavery im just saying dont bitch bout what u helped to build... How bout praising the white man for allowing u to exist with the same privelagea and opportunities that we ourselves have.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I think alot of black people forget that hundreds of thousands of white people died to create those opportunities and privelages they have today... U didnt free yourself .. We killed each other to make that happen... But yet were the bad guy smh

IV
04-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Seeing Americans and Brits arguing about who fucked up the world is like watching Shaq's hands arguing about who fucked up a free throw.

And Verity, you sound ridiculous with that Free Houses shit, as if life is easy as an immigrant here. Free education, free healthcare is the entitlement of anyone that comes here and takes up Citizenship - it's a social democracy; we all get the benefits of that.

The fuck? If you come to the UK as an immigrant, you get a free house. NOBODY welcomes people from over seas as well as England. And I'm not saying it's perfect and there's not people against it, I'm just saying. Why do I sound ridiculous saying that? I wasn't even being sarcastic..

BENSON THA GREAT
04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
The fuck? If you come to the UK as an immigrant, you get a free house. NOBODY welcomes people from over seas as well as England. And I'm not saying it's perfect and there's not people against it, I'm just saying. Why do I sound ridiculous saying that? I wasn't even being sarcastic..

So as an american if i come to england to reside do i get a free house? Im technically a immigrant then right?

IV
04-11-2013, 06:42 PM
So as an american if i come to england to reside do i get a free house? Im technically a immigrant then right?

Yeah? You would lol I didn't specify Arabs

FiNAL WoRD
04-11-2013, 09:17 PM
benson is the most racist person in exsistance.

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Benson, you are just a fucking disgrace and I'm surprised you've got the IQ to even turn a computer on the amount of retarded racist stuff you've said. You're a mess.

Verity, you are completely misinformed about the way welfare and housing works - I'm not saying that you are being prejudiced (not saying you aren't either) but when you peddle stuff out on forums like your assertion that immigrants arrive and get given houses, surely you can see how that feeds into right-wing discourses and dialogues?

It really isn't that simple at all. We're part of the EU, so we have more open borders to EU countries; if people arrive though, it is not automatically indefinite, and they don't automatically get a house. As I said before, we are a social democracy - something to be very proud of - and that means you don't have one set of rules for one 'group' and one set for another. New arrivals to the country, legal ones, go to the bottom of housing lists.

Those from non-EU countries are not granted a right to remain in the UK and are dealt with on a case by case basis. If a non-EU family is here legally that means they have proven their passing of the citizenship tests and an ability to bring in their skills and work. If they need a house, and satisfy these circumstances, there is no reason why they should be placed after a British-born family. #

I'm aware this isn't a jazzy sparkly post all of you, but when people keep saying the same wrong shit, it feeds the weak minds of those who will use all this bollocks to prop up their hatred of others. And where's that going to get us? Nowhere.

Yours sincerely,
Communitarian Preacherman.

IV
04-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Benson, you are just a fucking disgrace and I'm surprised you've got the IQ to even turn a computer on the amount of retarded racist stuff you've said. You're a mess.

Verity, you are completely misinformed about the way welfare and housing works - I'm not saying that you are being prejudiced (not saying you aren't either) but when you peddle stuff out on forums like your assertion that immigrants arrive and get given houses, surely you can see how that feeds into right-wing discourses and dialogues?

It really isn't that simple at all. We're part of the EU, so we have more open borders to EU countries; if people arrive though, it is not automatically indefinite, and they don't automatically get a house. As I said before, we are a social democracy - something to be very proud of - and that means you don't have one set of rules for one 'group' and one set for another. New arrivals to the country, legal ones, go to the bottom of housing lists.

Those from non-EU countries are not granted a right to remain in the UK and are dealt with on a case by case basis. If a non-EU family is here legally that means they have proven their passing of the citizenship tests and an ability to bring in their skills and work. If they need a house, and satisfy these circumstances, there is no reason why they should be placed after a British-born family. #

I'm aware this isn't a jazzy sparkly post all of you, but when people keep saying the same wrong shit, it feeds the weak minds of those who will use all this bollocks to prop up their hatred of others. And where's that going to get us? Nowhere.

Yours sincerely,

"I'm not saying you aren't being prejudice either" that's some view point you want to keep to yourself.

Prejudice? At what point in this thread was I remotely fucking prejudice? You're fucking dumb bruv. The housing shit was tongue in cheek, I'm not retarded, I know how it works. I was simply stating how well the British welcome other cultures and ethnicities, after little jabs about watching Arabs die and slanderous attitudes hinting that we didn't care about it.

I couldn't give a fuck if you're black white asian eskimo mentally retarded gay lesbian or a fucking midget, so don't call me prejudice in any way, because I am not. I live in London, I AM the ethnic minority in the ends I live in and I couldn't care less. I live with a black Nigerian guy, a Chinese girl, an Indian girl, a Latvian girl and a black South African girl. Nothing fucking annoys me more than being called prejudice by some self righteous piece of shit on the internet.

Fredo Lombardi
04-12-2013, 05:27 PM
"Dr Mr White Man" wtf LL what kinda uncle tom bullshit is this

old LL wouldn't of said no shit like that remember bad ass LL Cool J who use to jump around on furniture?

LL Cool J - I'm Bad - YouTube

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 05:37 PM

Yours sincerely,

Get the fuck outta here... I wasnt even racist.. I made valid points..... My intelligence is not judged based on my viewpoints or yours..... Sorry i have pride of who and what i am... And where i came from... So is all other races... But im a bad guy for sticking up and protecting the integrity of my own kind... If thats a crime im guilty ..... Dont worry because of interbreeding and all the white people becoming complasive in 2040 we wont have to have no discussions about whites cuz they will be breed away with... Carry on .... Destroy what is great in this world in the name of those who aint

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 05:46 PM
IV - I tried to make it clear that you wasn't being prejudiced; I said I wan't judging you at all, I said you are misinformed. I'm not trying to beef with you over this.

I'm not feeling how your comments about housing were tongue in cheek. I doubt anyone reading it would be thinking about how 'IV's gone off on one of her witty little jokes again'. It reads as a straight-out statement, and as I said, a false one.

Good for you with your living arrangements - I'm guessing that's a University set-up right? I'm in a pretty much exclusively South Asian community of London - for me, that is what is giving me a clearer indication about welfare, access to it and people's living conditions.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Get the fuck outta here... I wasnt even racist.. I made valid points..... My intelligence is not judged based on my viewpoints or yours..... Sorry i have pride of who and what i am... And where i came from... So is all other races... But im a bad guy for sticking up and protecting the integrity of my own kind... If thats a crime im guilty ..... Dont worry because of interbreeding and all the white people becoming complasive in 2040 we wont have to have no discussions about whites cuz they will be breed away with... Carry on .... Destroy what is great in this world in the name of those who aint

That is the least convincing argument against being called a racist. 'Interbreeding'? You speaking the language of Mein Kampf

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 05:49 PM
U speak the language of a frail faggot ass bitch that i would hang first before any named race in this article... Ur worse than all of them... Ur a traiter and should be punished accordingly

IV
04-12-2013, 05:53 PM
You also quite clearly said that you're not saying i'm NOT being prejudice either, with really frustrates me. Do you not think I know there's no more to it than me saying "come here, you'll get free money and a free house!" na it was tongue in cheek, whenever I'm on Facebook I find myself arguing against the exact same propaganda of what I just said, but it's LB nobody cares about how shit happens in England anyway lol.

What part of London do you live in?

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Maybe I'm underestimating your intellect - you can see from Mr 'Eugenics' Benson that LB does attract its fair share of fucktards.

I'm in Newham E7.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And you?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Oh and Benson, I'll try and treat you like a grown up. What am I a traitor to? How would you like to punish me?

This guy's read one too many pages of 50 Shades.

IV
04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Westminster, living in Wembley til June before moving to West though. But yeah anybody who's living in London is exposed to a very multi cultural environment every day and I would think, it would be almost impossible to be prejudice and still chose to live here

Mr-Felon
04-12-2013, 06:12 PM
"Dr Mr White Man" wtf LL what kinda uncle tom bullshit is this

old LL wouldn't of said no shit like that remember bad ass LL Cool J who use to jump around on furniture?

LL Cool J - I'm Bad - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDfyc2lh4Q)

Thank you one comment on topic and I have to agree 100%

J u s T C
04-12-2013, 06:13 PM
There is no preferential treatment for foreigners over brits when it comes to benefits and housing. it's more about the individual knowing the system and how to milk it, thats all.

Edit:

And I'd like to add that this is where the view that "they get priority" comes into play. Nah they just know how to play the system more than us to make it work in their favor

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 06:14 PM
ok first of all i usually come in these to bully IV but she was clearly joking on several occasions and to take it out of context and call her, to some extent racist or ignorant, is completely retarded and is either over sensitivity by einstein or taken completely wrong.

second of all, benson is completely entitled to his opinion and is also correct to a certain extent, it is portrayed that whites basically "stole" blacks for slavery, very few no that it was a culture that condoned it. now thats not to say racism didnt evolve from this BUT the supremacy feeling stemme from this!!! everyone has a right to be proud, whites JUST AS MUCH as blacks, thats the point of equality (its in the name) black people continue to complain about slavery in an uneducated way and say how great they are now...whites also have this option and its not racist to think it. interbreeding references may not be correct but to compare it to mein kampf is just further stereotype nazi bullshit. everyone thinks they are the best, thats human nature, white supremacy/black pride/whatever it all has the same fundamentals and people shouldnt be so quick to shout racist at an opinion until racial slurs become involved...which is as equally cracker/nigger/chink/paki whatever!!!!!

third....well phil just c pretty much hit the nail on the head with your comment....

rant over....no i cant believe ll did that song either!lol

IV
04-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Their is no preferential treatment for foreigners over brits when it comes to benefits and housing. it's more about the individual knowing the system and how to milk it, thats all.

I never actually said they get any more rights than British people lol. In fact I actually HATE that they are given the image in the media and all over Facebook of getting more privileges than British people. I'd argue it til I died that the majority of English people don't deserve as much as they are given, and that 9 times of 10 immigrants work a lot harder for what they get

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Just C no the correct wording would be alot of te EU come here with knowledge of manipulating out government and do...in turn they do get preferential treatment but not simply through ethnicity

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

*our government

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Really Boss_MC - where did this idea come from? What evidence do you have that non-British benefit claimers can play the system better?

Why don't you go to Turkey and see how you can play their system in a language you don't know...

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Well said bossman .... I agree entirely

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 06:31 PM
einstein i take into consideration u r part of the asian community but feel free to openly ask an alarmingly large %age of the polish etc community who come openly for better treatment, more lax policing etc who still work for a very minimal wage but dont mind as outgoings are generally covered if this system is played right...given all i posted oversensitive is a good descriptive of how u r being in this thread as u r also only thinking of ur own community which is also far from perfect, some horrible crimes r committed as honour based. at no point did i say i deserve more or anything of the sort but u have honed into that comment like i told u to fuck off!!

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Which system are you saying is being played right by the Polish? Because if you are also talking about their employment, you probably aren't talkin about the benefits system.

What does honour killing have to do with anything we're talking about? If I go and stomped on a kitten, no-one would start sniping about White Crime.

And I think you are being undersensitive to the effects of the stuff you are saying.

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Which system are you saying is being played right by the Polish? Because if you are also talking about their employment, you probably aren't talkin about the benefits system.

What does honour killing have to do with anything we're talking about? If I go and stomped on a kitten, no-one would start sniping about White Crime.

And I think you are being undersensitive to the effects of the stuff you are saying.

ok my shit crashed so ill give the abbreviated version.........i use polish as an example BUT if they for example wanna work cheap thats fine, the rest should too if they want the work BUT to then manipulate the housing (children or housing of any kind) nhs, disability allowance etc etc are wrong and DO know how to work the system. now i brought up honour based violence as you were coming across holier than thou.

not undersensitive just not living in an over pc world and really anybody using their race colour or creed for any reason other than celebration needs a reality check and is always as racist as the person they are talking against or else it wouldnt come up, but it is socially acceptable which is dumb.

i said it better before take my word for it. lol that last comment was barely worth my reply and i think u no yourself this isnt a stupid racist rant but a summary from a point of view that should be considered at the very least. btw mr felon :jacked: (been wanting to use that!!lol)

J u s T C
04-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Really Boss_MC - where did this idea come from? What evidence do you have that non-British benefit claimers can play the system better?

Why don't you go to Turkey and see how you can play their system in a language you don't know...

If I have relatives over there who have gone through the trial and error to figure it out, then I will, quite easily. if the system allows it.

I could sit here and pick the flaws in you saying "Turkey". there is a reason people come here and not Turkey. Our housing and benefit system being 1 of them, different country's different politics.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Umm einstein you only been on lb since nov of 2012????? Fuck u dont even have enough time or skill to even acknowledge at this point... Become a real rapper with a name on here then well talk....go text something pussy....drop a diss track on me bitch and see what u get son...

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Umm Benson - you've been here 4 years and you're even more of a no name than me. You've lost as many audio as you've won, you've only done one text battle and your crew is ass. I also suspect you are medically retarded.

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 07:21 PM
If I have relatives over there who have gone through the trial and error to figure it out, then I will, quite easily. if the system allows it.

I could sit here and pick the flaws in you saying "Turkey". there is a reason people come here and not Turkey. Our housing and benefit system being 1 of them, different country's different politics.

i hope that was a strange attempt at playing devils advocate because otherwise it was really just proving my point but putting a different country in to valid the point yet seem unbias! lol but yes running off that comment im not faulting people for exploitation because as i previously stated it is human nature....my point was simply that it IS happening.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Umm Benson - you've been here 4 years and you're even more of a no name than me. You've lost as many audio as you've won, you've only done one text battle and your crew is ass. I also suspect you are medically retarded.

einstein i read that roleplay verse, it was tight and funny as fuck.....i dropped a 10 on that shit and was mad impressed BUT ragging on a persons record?? i have 288 loses because i dont play the numbers game, i drop battles sober, drunk, retarded and sometimes singing!!! but scroll through all the big names and me clashed, with the exception of bh i beat every one 2. there are certain people with 50-0 all nobodies bodied. wat does that prove? a real mc? or someone playing another system?

second.....u mention going across to text, bensons not a no name, hes beefed with half the sites best, (i seem to start these in a flow sorta way huh? lol) but u battle him audio? u still gonna lose despite the hidden meanings.

a crew is who you "work with on here" not who u r....ill leave it there tho, bensons a big boy! lol

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

LOL sorry c just re read that and saw u were backing my point....quick read it and saw u quoted me!! LOL apologies....also makes my reply pointless, please ignore! LOL:fail:

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Whats good boss lol this mf has no idea bro lol its all good ill let em stew in his ignorance

Jam Jar
04-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Boss - appreciate your credit for the Roleplay tourny.

I know the stats don't count for anything much - normally I don't give a shit either - Benson brought this on himself bring the fact I only started on here in November, as if that has a huge bearing on my abilities.

FiNAL WoRD
04-12-2013, 07:46 PM
because usually it is. and i havent seen your shit but most likely is the case.

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 07:51 PM
lol final word ur sig cracks me up every time i read it!! personally i have an idea when it comes to this text/audio beef.......a cross over tournament....that would settle the shit once and for all (and theres dudes on both sides already doing both i no)

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Imma comeback and rap real soon... Cuz im in the mood too.... Its been a minute. And i have alot of disses ledt in me... Time to get on my grind and get lb back on some reply to disaes type ish

J u s T C
04-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Anyone else notice how this kid switches from the British political know it all to arguing with ben then talking text records?

I think he realised he was talking out of his ass and reaching for examples then just said fuck it I better find an out.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah Just C the lack of expierence is effecting his swagg on this thread lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Dude my crew got 2 hof in it and all of them are vets... Most are just chillen now but if provoked would unleash mayhem on mfs... Kids smh

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

U just aint qualified to raise an eyebrow too yet son... Have a seat troll ass texter

Boss-MC
04-12-2013, 08:16 PM
i think i have covered all bases on this 1 and managed to not overly offend anyone....score 1 point to me. NOW FUCK ALL OF U!! lol i think the tangent has been proven false, not to sound cocky but my points are very valid and whilst they may be contradicted, it will take an extremist viewpoint to do so and therefore prove my point further.....goodnight its been fun. back to drunken ramblings.

@mr_felon ll peaked around goat, but u cant fault an artist for expansion....think how shit kanyes album before last was and how hard he came back....maybe in a decade it will seem excellent. it all boils down to taste, however in this tracks case i think it all boils down to....."i need a market....noone remembers IN DA HOUSE" lol

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Yeah Just C the lack of expierence is effecting his swagg on this thread lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Dude my crew got 2 hof in it and all of them are vets... Most are just chillen now but if provoked would unleash mayhem on mfs... Kids smh

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

U just aint qualified to raise an eyebrow too yet son... Have a seat troll ass texter

both ur crews hof r ass tho!! LOL ( check the previous entry....back on my bullshit!lol)

Jam Jar
04-13-2013, 04:44 AM
I've not caved in to your logic - I'd be concerned if I did.

I just realise that talking sense into your backward asses is like trying to kick a puddle up a hill.

Erupt da Monsta
04-13-2013, 09:42 AM
lol at anyone talking about slavery actually thinking they know what they are talking about... for starters.... the history books etc etc are mostly b.s...... it doesnt tell you 99 percent of real history... and most of it is fabricated truths.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-13-2013, 09:47 AM
lol at anyone talking about slavery actually thinking they know what they are talking about... for starters.... the history books etc etc are mostly b.s...... it doesnt tell you 99 percent of real history... and most of it is fabricated truths.

So ur saying u dont know either? Lol so how u know where wrong?

J u s T C
04-13-2013, 09:50 AM
thats it make ur excuses, good boy

METH_BARZ
04-15-2013, 02:24 AM
Ok buddy.... Think what u want... But the black slave trade was ran by black people.... Im not condoning slavery im just saying dont bitch bout what u helped to build... How bout praising the white man for allowing u to exist with the same privelagea and opportunities that we ourselves have.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I think alot of black people forget that hundreds of thousands of white people died to create those opportunities and privelages they have today... U didnt free yourself .. We killed each other to make that happen... But yet were the bad guy smh

^this

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

ok first of all i usually come in these to bully IV but she was clearly joking on several occasions and to take it out of context and call her, to some extent racist or ignorant, is completely retarded and is either over sensitivity by einstein or taken completely wrong.

second of all, benson is completely entitled to his opinion and is also correct to a certain extent, it is portrayed that whites basically "stole" blacks for slavery, very few no that it was a culture that condoned it. now thats not to say racism didnt evolve from this BUT the supremacy feeling stemme from this!!! everyone has a right to be proud, whites JUST AS MUCH as blacks, thats the point of equality (its in the name) black people continue to complain about slavery in an uneducated way and say how great they are now...whites also have this option and its not racist to think it. interbreeding references may not be correct but to compare it to mein kampf is just further stereotype nazi bullshit. everyone thinks they are the best, thats human nature, white supremacy/black pride/whatever it all has the same fundamentals and people shouldnt be so quick to shout racist at an opinion until racial slurs become involved...which is as equally cracker/nigger/chink/paki whatever!!!!!

third....well phil just c pretty much hit the nail on the head with your comment....

rant over....no i cant believe ll did that song either!lol
you forgot beaner,spic, and sand nigger

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

but since were on this whole subject every person has racist/prejudice tendencies nobody is not judgemental in this world if you claim you aren't then your seriously in denial it's just a fact of life

_Free
04-15-2013, 02:59 AM
You can really see who took their time to look these things upand actually have great knowledge of the topic.

You can see who paid attention in Social Studies as well.

Iron Mike
04-15-2013, 03:15 AM
The Civil War wasn't fought to free Blacks. Get off your high horses and review the history and what actually happened. The conflict was more based on economics than anything else, but I ain't gonna get into all that unless somebody really wants to debate.
Lincoln's goal wasn't to free slaves (he stated this). It was to keep the Union intact. He made the Emancipation Proclamation as a military tactic while the war was already well underway. http://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation
Read up on Frederick Douglas and the Buffalo Soldiers and how Blacks really got free.

IV
04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
I wish Mike Jesus would make direct digs on his main account instead of hopping on a multi to fire shots lol shits pathetic as fuck.

Maybe prejudice just doesn't exist as much in England as it does over there.

METH_BARZ
04-15-2013, 09:01 AM
lolol your lying to yourself then it's human nature to be a little bit prejudice against certain things or type of person

Mr-Felon
04-15-2013, 02:00 PM
lolol your lying to yourself then it's human nature to be a little bit prejudice against certain things or type of person

I have to agree with Ill Blaze here I'm far from a Racist but We all are somewhat prejudice

Phil Banks
04-15-2013, 03:18 PM

It all starts with Brits giving our the the state of Palestine to Zionists not like i'm making this up... Lebanon n Syria were both under French occupation but Palestine on the other hand was British controlled... after the second world war they basically gave away the country to a foreign people....

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Your most likely referring to Iran in the sense that America had the Shah in place etc etc that all took place in the 70's and 80's in recent times the US has made the middle east quite a cluster fuck..... I agree but it starts with the Brits you guys were still one of the big 3 at the end of WW2 and the rest of the world didnt view you as American lap dogs then. Now you basically co-sign everything the US does.... maybe this whole yessir massa relationship starts with your King going to beg FDR for help before the US was in WW2 i'm really not sure but it is what it is

J u s T C
04-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm sure Ethnic Cleansing took place in 1948*. Thats when Palestine's problems started as far as I can tell, So maybe that was partly down to us giving up control. but im sure we never took part in the cleansing, which is essentially the cause of the problem.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I find it funny how the Jews went from being Holocaust victims pretty much straight into an Ethnic Cleansing process destroying hundreds of Palestinian villages and driving hundreds and thousands out of their homeland only to never be allowed back in again.

From a western perspective

You always hear of the Holocaust. Yet you never hear of what took place just a few years later and still even goes on today.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Its isreals gods given right to have there land back.. Palenstinian people can go back were they belong ... Isreal is in the right period

METH_BARZ
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM
they been battleing for that land long before ww2 and the holocaust according to this big some jewish disciples supposedly wrote thousands of years ago not really into that shit but I've read them fairy tales

BlackTalonBeats
04-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Look I have nothing against country music and I have bumped many LL cool J songs but imo this song should have not featured LL COOL J.........the song by itself with just Brad Paisley would have been a decent country song to me LL Cool js part just sounds out of place lmfao......Im really suprised they released this shit honestly

Have you all heard this whats yalls opinions?

Video: LL Cool J Makes Debut On A Country Song With Brad Paisley! [Audio] (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhaJH46as822dI0c0U)

I used to be a huge LL fan | That being said -- THIS SHIT WACK!

Student
04-17-2013, 02:28 PM
http://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kill-whitey.jpg

Venomoussss
04-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Ok yall are fucking stupid! How can u feel guilty for something your ancestors did? As for the whole slavery thing, do u even know where the word 'slave' comes from? It comes from when SLAVIC people were slaves, who are actually WHITE PEOPLE. I'm so tired of people blaming white people for everything because not only is it insulting to me but it is also insulting to black people too. Black people are not fucking slaves, before slavery they practically run shit all over this world and had slaves themselves, read a fucking book and stop hating yourself for shit that happened thousands of years ago, get over it and love yourself regardless.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Also, I would like to say this to the people that blame 'British' people for everything. It was NOT the average British person that was going abroad and taking over shit, it was the rich upperclass British (the people us average British people hate!) Just like what's going on now in the middle east, British people actually voted against this war but the government didn't care what we thought and went ahead and went to to middle east anyway! Please don't tarnish me with the same brush as the queen etc, because I fucking hate the queen and the rest of the rich pricks who smile in suits, the average British person is decent, you can't judge British white people for what a minority have done it's just stupid.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

It also makes me laugh how people say 'It's Britains fault for the situation in Palestine.' Errrrrr no, it's the upperclass British people actually you fucking idiots. Did I send the jews to Palestine? Erm let me think, HELL NO. They don't belong there, PERIOD. Nobody wants jews living in there country and I don't blame them either, I'm not judging every jew because the majority of them are good people, but zionists are fucking horrible. If it was up to me every one of those jews in so called ISREAL would be flung out in a second and never to be seen or heard from again. FREE PALESTINE MOTHERFUCKERS.

IV
04-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Lol, "It's Britain's fault for the situation in Palestine. Errrrrrr no, it's the upperclass British people actually you fucking idiots"

So what you're saying is yes, it's British people's fault

RULE
04-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I usually hate country music, shit all sounds the same.

But this was kinda nice, good message. The beat didnt really suit a hip hop verse, especially with LL's basic scheme, but all in all pretty decent.

1/

BENSON THA GREAT
04-28-2013, 01:52 PM
LL Cool J has been wack since the very first time i heard him in the mid 80s... He never appealed to me as an artist but i respect the pioneer aspect of his carreer.