PDA

View Full Version : FV GB TYPE VOTING

ILLoKWENT
04-10-2013, 04:29 AM
ive been seeing a shit load of these 'fv , gb' one comment type expos.. and shit needs to stop.. yall need to start droppin better explanations as to why one person was better than another.. and theres ways to do it without swaying.. doesnt have to be a long drawn out expo,( although consistently good expos will be acknowledged and rewarded) but please explain your vote.. it benefits all parties involved wit elevation, learning, etc... vote how you would want others to vote in your battles..
any way, if i consistently see the same members droppin subpar, retarded votes.. you will be penalized...in one form or another..

Psy 9
04-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Geeettt emmmm

GRizzEAT
04-10-2013, 12:37 PM
fv gb vb 1/

Fredo Lombardi
04-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I only use that when an expo is not needed and one just completely bodied the other

ILLoKWENT
04-10-2013, 05:48 PM
I only use that when an expo is not needed and one just completely bodied the other

well dont do it anymore.. no matter how one sided it is..

V3numb
04-10-2013, 06:03 PM
no h8 gs

~Tipz~
04-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Ya I can't stand that shit. My expos might not be the greatest but I try. NO H8.......1

ILLoKWENT
04-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Ya I can't stand that shit. My expos might not be the greatest but I try. NO H8.......1

werd.. theres alot of members out there that feels ur pain.. and if ur willing to try to drop an expo.. makes a huge difference for the site as a whole

iiMAGE
04-11-2013, 01:00 PM
G'Looks ILLoKWENT

BADNEWS BISKETS
04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
but what if you drop a expo and then niggaz start bitching about how you fell or something you say i fell like if a niggah het bodied he know he lost y rub it in more lol every1 HAS DIFFRENT TASTE AND JUST CUS YOU AND 10 OTHERS VOTE SOME1 A 10 AND THEN SAY I COME ALONG AND VOTE HIM A 4 BUT YOU THINK THE VERSE IS BETTER THEN A FOR MY VOTE GET DELETED BUT I ASK Y IF EVERY1 HAS THAY OWN CHOSE I SAY LET THE 1 ROCK MAYBE THATS HOW THAT PERSON FELT

iiMAGE
04-11-2013, 01:26 PM
but what if you drop a expo and then niggaz start bitching about how you fell or something you say i fell like if a niggah het bodied he know he lost y rub it in more lol every1 HAS DIFFRENT TASTE AND JUST CUS YOU AND 10 OTHERS VOTE SOME1 A 10 AND THEN SAY I COME ALONG AND VOTE HIM A 4 BUT YOU THINK THE VERSE IS BETTER THEN A FOR MY VOTE GET DELETED BUT I ASK Y IF EVERY1 HAS THAY OWN CHOSE I SAY LET THE 1 ROCK MAYBE THATS HOW THAT PERSON FELT

Well said B!!!

ILLoKWENT
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM

you dont need to rub it in.. expos aint as complicated as some peeps make it out to be.. explain why one was better than the other.. if u dont want to sway.. dont mention names .. if they bitch
or talk shit to u if u drop a decent expo.. let me or other mods know.. and theyll get dealt with

The Ghost of Freak
04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
ILLoKWENT Yo boss thanks for this message… Ive been dropping expos since I started on the site basically for every battle I vote on, and I appreciate when others do the same for me. I agree that it helps the site and individual members develop. I do understand BnB concerns with bitches hating on expos, but heck they just suck at taking criticism and are going against their own development.

Peace.
~FREAK

Devious604
05-08-2013, 05:03 AM
i do not have to explain anything!/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX2nwp8EPKQ

allanbond
06-04-2013, 07:48 AM
hi .. this is Allan and I'm a media and animation student from Carolin abased cultural institution .. my study has a fair scope to catch up with the art and music a lot so love to listen and play music of almost all the genre .. for a chance to discuss upon the same I'm here ..

ProIndustryBeats
02-02-2014, 12:23 AM
I agree, feedback such as constructive criticism and positive complements are a big part of an artists growth and development. I love to get both types of feedback on my music they help me work on things as well as give me confidence and inspiration.

Mob_Figure
02-16-2014, 10:37 AM
I had to block a few people cause of that. Everybody deserves even just a little feedback in their battles. Idk if its done out of spite or just to get quick battle credits but i dont like it weather its for or against me.

Bęąť §węępą
04-22-2014, 04:43 PM
The problem is that most people on this site vote for a flame or a rank and not based on the content of the actual battle. Too afraid to be original or too lazy to read/listen to both drops. Punches are the points of battles not some random metaphor or multi that leads to no hit at the end. People take this shit way too seriously and come to tears if they get voted against and then they vote against anyone that didn't throw them a mercy vote because they thought their nonsense was tight. Shit is too political and what is hilarious to me is that the same people complaining about the "industry" are the same fools acting like industry pussies. Crews shouldn't be able to be able to vote for crew member battles and posting battle links should cost the person pandering for votes. Lastly, everyone should have the same voting power, being a MOD shouldn't be a swaying factor if the public votes differently. Don't tell me MOD'S vote fair every time and their beef with someone doesn't influence the vote. This shit is rigged flat out, either people sniping battles for an easy win or lames looking at rank and assuming the higher rank always wins. I don't know though i'm high in the middle of the afternoon so pay no attention. FV GB NH..........

Babylon
06-03-2014, 11:49 PM
fv gb nh vb gs 1/

Pugz
06-04-2014, 03:22 AM
do you think we should add a minimum expo length to voting? and then enforce some rules and penalize those who do a fvgbfvgbfvgbfvgb to bypass it..

ILLoKWENT
06-04-2014, 04:16 AM
i think that peeps will find ways to bypass that minimum character count, ex.. just gotta hit space bar the ammount of characters and itll count towards the number... even then, its just up to mods to see that bullshit and take care of it... if its possible to do the minimum character count without any loop holes... than by all means.

Devious604
08-10-2014, 01:08 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qrY0geA4Y