PDA

View Full Version : You American cunts

IV
04-09-2013, 09:26 AM
David Cameron has said that we are with America, and we are ready for a nuclear war.

NO WE'RE FUCKING NOT!! Lmaooooo one little Nuke would blow up our entire tiny country :(

Hubert Cumberdale
04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
*Hand up*

Mr. Cameron, I change my vote on the whole independence thing. Sure, no one wants our haggis and shit, but no thanks on the whole Nuclear War carry on.

ORC
04-09-2013, 09:59 AM
irish neutrality alll day

Hubert Cumberdale
04-09-2013, 10:03 AM
^A hint of Blight and you'll be heading for the hills.

Enfinite
04-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Only in Murica.

BLNK
04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
And Great Britain, apparently.

Omikron
04-09-2013, 10:52 AM
they cant reach you guys anyways, or us, so its kind of a hollow "we're ready" cuz it wont affect the mainland.

Obey
04-09-2013, 02:21 PM
If N. Koreas nuking anything, it's south korea. America has a laser they released on the news yesterday that can take down anything from like 50 miles away.. COUGH COUGH NUKE. Don't sweat it, a nuke wouldn't even reach America.

Godbody
04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
North Korea: We're going to nuke you
America: lol

V3numb
04-09-2013, 03:38 PM
If N. Koreas nuking anything, it's south korea. America has a laser they released on the news yesterday that can take down anything from like 50 miles away.. COUGH COUGH NUKE. Don't sweat it, a nuke wouldn't even reach America.

coming from the Country that claims they had a man walk on the moon months after Russia releasing a Satellite in Orbit..

no country has even developed a gadget for life to even pass by the Radiation belt after leaving the OZONE layer let alone hit a neighboring planet

im not being irrelevant.. im just stating a fact that you can believe shit our country says really..

Obey
04-09-2013, 03:43 PM
They showed it in action.. There's such thing as youtube mr. gfx

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

http://rt.com/usa/us-laser-weapon-persian-gulf-530/

Godbody
04-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Obey

Why does that username look like something you got off a tumblr search or a twitter page

Obey
04-09-2013, 03:54 PM
The act of Obeying is that you're at my command.. So in other words, Obey son.. Just Obey..

Godbody
04-09-2013, 04:02 PM
No actually i'm pretty sure you got your name from the OBEY clothing brand which a bunch of teenagers wear, then take pictures in that clothing for tumblr

Or @OBEY on twitter... Regardless, I've seen the name OBEY almost daily before you even had it on LetsBeef all over social media and it almost sickens me how unoriginal your name is

V3numb
04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
No actually i'm pretty sure you got your name from the OBEY clothing brand which a bunch of teenagers wear, then take pictures in that clothing for tumblr

Or @OBEY on twitter... Regardless, I've seen the name OBEY almost daily before you even had it on LetsBeef all over social media and it almost sickens me how unoriginal your name is

Obey clothing is played out.. i knew what obey was before these kids started thinking the name was cool.. he was a underground graffiti artist that made the "Andre the Giant mural" and then later went mainstream and did the "Obama HOPE" campaign.. i was surprised when i connected the 2 seeing this kid weaing it a lil after the cloths came out..

Obey™.. yeah GFX can be applied to videos too buddy.. its called CG

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Grow some balls u british cowards... This is why us americans left your country and left the weak behind to breed into the pathetic people u are today... Grow some balls and do WHAT THE U.S. TELLS U 2 DO!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

RULE
04-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Tell em Benny!

Godbody
04-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Tbh the UK runs the U.S.

You're living under the illusion that we're independent nations...but the hierarchy of the secret societies runs it end in Europe, not in the U.S.

#IlluminatiGang

Mr-Felon
04-09-2013, 05:10 PM
This may be off topic but I'm actually enjoying all these dope Turnbull sigs I've seen a few lately that were dope

V3numb
04-09-2013, 05:12 PM
This may be off topic but I'm actually enjoying all these dope Turnbull sigs I've seen a few lately that were dope

they're all just cutout of a premade picture.. some are tweaked in colors tho

Sorry Dave lol

FAME
04-09-2013, 05:13 PM

I don't think you could be any more off topic LOOOOL

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Society wants to take from there comfortable governments and luxury lifestyles comparable to most countrys but they lack the desire to give up there lives to protect those very same privelages

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Nobody ... Not even the wackjob leader of korea actually wants a nuclear war.. Everyone loses

FAME
04-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Society wants to take from there comfortable governments and luxury lifestyles comparable to most countrys but they lack the desire to give up there lives to protect those very same privelages

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Nobody ... Not even the wackjob leader of korea actually wants a nuclear war.. Everyone loses

Nah, that guy running N. Korea is a fucking lunatic LOL

He'd nuke his own mother for bringing his dinner cold.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Hes just a young leader who was giving the keys to a militant style country with a desire to make a name around the globe through threats to the us.... Whos gonna question him in his own country? Sounds good but the end result n.korea will be removed off the map if he plays the wrong cards

FAME
04-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Hes just a young leader who was giving the keys to a militant style country with a desire to make a name around the globe through threats to the us.... Whos gonna question him in his own country? Sounds good but the end result n.korea will be removed off the map if he plays the wrong cards

He's still in the position of power though because of the fear of the threats materializing.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I agree... He can make the call... If he does... Ill be laughing when i watch the light show on cnn unscaved in my comfortable american home

FAME
04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
I agree... He can make the call... If he does... Ill be laughing when i watch the light show on cnn unscaved in my comfortable american home

LOL

I'm not too sure about people saying that they couldn't reach mainland USA though.

If they take the nuke closer via submarine, there's not much stopping it.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 05:41 PM
But well shoot it down in mid flight and no submarine is gonna slip by the us military

IV
04-09-2013, 05:42 PM
If it did reach America how much damage would it do?

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
It would do much damage but we heal but the backlash will make n.korea look like a burnt match... No chance of a comeback lolol

Godbody
04-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Ya'll are taking North Korea too seriously

1) They don't even have a Top 10 military force
2) South Korea > North Korea ... in terms of military and economically
3) Nobody would "back" or "invest" in NK if they did pull off such a foolish stunt
4) No, a missile brought here in a submarine wouldn't do much because we'll wipe those submarines off the face of the Earth in an instant

Are ya'll forgetting the technological advancements that were made between WWII & now? You're treating this like if NK does launch a missile it'll be threat. We'd laugh that shit off, decimate them, and our armed forces'll be home in time to watch that shit on the news, so they can laugh it off with their families. Then we can all laugh it off

and have a LOL'athon @ NK's expense

BENSON THA GREAT
04-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Ya'll are taking North Korea too seriously

1) They don't even have a Top 10 military force
2) South Korea > North Korea ... in terms of military and economically
3) Nobody would "back" or "invest" in NK if they did pull off such a foolish stunt
4) No, a missile brought here in a submarine wouldn't do much because we'll wipe those submarines off the face of the Earth in an instant

Are ya'll forgetting the technological advancements that were made between WWII & now? You're treating this like if NK does launch a missile it'll be threat. We'd laugh that shit off, decimate them, and our armed forces'll be home in time to watch that shit on the news, so they can laugh it off with their families. Then we can all laugh it off

and have a LOL'athon @ NK's expense

I agree totally... Childsplay to the united states of america kiddos

V3numb
04-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Yeah, too bad I didn't just download two premade pictures and put them together. C4D + Renders :D

yeah x/ too bad huh

Obey
04-09-2013, 08:11 PM
pULSe My name is unoriginal, but I guess because you have some capitals and some lowercase on a word that literally goes throughout your body all day everyday is original. You're a joke, and yo.. SICK AVI! I've never seen an NBA player as someone's avi before. Give it up for this pioneer.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Oh and another thing, you're named after a Woman's clothing brand bruh. But lets not get into your personal life.

Godbody
04-09-2013, 08:14 PM
It's disturbing that you know of a woman's clothing brand named Pulse. But after admitting your unequivocal love for clothing brands, you blatantly exposed yourself for being the unoriginal faggot v3numb & I thought you were.

Yeah, Obey is so original. And adding the TM next to your name makes it more original. Fake ass bum nigga. Be original.

I can find a million people with OBEY usernames all over social media

Which is undoubtedly where you got yours. Oh no wait, you just admitted you're a teenage OBEY wearing connoisseur, faggot.

Obey
04-09-2013, 08:21 PM
By me telling you there's a Pulse store, that's in my mall (Which is the biggest department store mall in the world) admits to you that I wear a certain clothing brand? What kind of tactic is that. Oh shit.. Illuminati, that's pretty original too. Come on, you're making yourself look dumb. All your statements are irrelevant.

V3numb
04-09-2013, 08:23 PM
people throw out the word irrelevant here a lot..

but no continue.. im neutral atm

Obey
04-09-2013, 08:23 PM
And what the fuck does social networking have to do w/ anything lmao? And obviously I got the idea from the Obey clothing store, did you get your avi from the New York Knicks? Just because I think it's a solid name doesn't mean I'm all obeyed up w/ my snapbacks & shit. All you had to do was click my page and see the ''Obey'' logo on my page.

FiNAL WoRD
04-09-2013, 08:24 PM
stfu obey you are a faggot my friend.. enough said

Obey
04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Says the guy w/ the Sydney Crosby avi.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/files/2013/02/crosby2.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/knocked-out.jpg

Erupt da Monsta
04-09-2013, 08:41 PM
This is all a publicity stunt tbh.. Reverse psychology at it's finest...

America is on the decline and in 20 years it won't be shit.. This whole load of crap is to make you think America is untouchable...

Until there's war in ya backyard..

There's already war in America ... Think... They broadcast this nonsense about north Korea to distract you from what's really going on in America .

Americas playin and it's midway through the third quarter ... Fourth quarter it's 9/11 x 51

Obey
04-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Moses - Agree w/ half of this. But don't agree that in 20 years it wont be shit.. I know you're w/ the tactic that China or some shit's gonna take us over, as long as they don't literally force people to surrender there guns up. There will never be a successful take over of America.

V3numb
04-09-2013, 08:50 PM
shit.. i wouldn't min learning the Tiger Claw and bagging me some lucy Liu bitches.. then again my eyes are already slanted tho and I am good at Math..

Obey
04-09-2013, 09:01 PM
^ Lmao.. I'm tired of worrying what my dumb government does. Just gonna live life till that Nuke hits.

Erupt da Monsta
04-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Nah yo it won't be China .. America gonna destroy itself.. America isn't the land of white supremacist like Benson likes to think.. Everyone has a hand in America.. It's a business..notta country

Askari
04-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Fuck it, I'm moving to Norway.

Erupt da Monsta
04-10-2013, 09:20 AM
lol i heard norway has some dimes out there yo

Boss-MC
04-10-2013, 09:28 AM
^A hint of Blight and you'll be heading for the hills.

LOL although im british....a nuke is bound to miss here, just have to watch out for the aftermath and nuclear poisoning now! :(

Hubert Cumberdale
04-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Obey, I'll set you on fire for implying a weakness on the great Pacman's part again! :guns:

Aggo
04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Venumb, are you saying the moon landing was faked?

V3numb
04-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Venumb, are you saying the moon landing was faked?

yes, you didnt know this?

FiNAL WoRD
04-10-2013, 03:41 PM
@Obeytm or whatever the fuck, Im pretty sure if you took a brooks orpik slapshot in themouth you'd be down and out, The fuck is he supposed to be? Superman?.. funny thing is he skated himself off the ice with his face all busted up.. So go back to your cheap mall clothing you faggot

Omikron
04-10-2013, 08:03 PM
^ Lmao.. I'm tired of worrying what my dumb government does. Just gonna live life till that Nuke hits.

and that thinking right there is why our country is in such bad shap. smh.

on North Korea though, the only thing to really worry about is what China's reaction would be. they are pretty much NK's only ally but would China take up arms against us? THAT would be bad news. i doubt they would since it seems they are kinda worn on NK as well, but the possibility is still there.