PDA

View Full Version : 16 16s

Phe
04-08-2013, 01:48 PM
I plan on sending 16 16s out over the next couple of months so if your willing to battle then confirm your spot...

Mind Fuck - Confirmed

GOOD GRIEF - Confirmed

Black Book - Confirmed

0rc - Confirmed

Streetz Da Hood - Confirmed

AfterThought - Confirmed

Kermit The Frog (GRizzEAT) - Confirmed

Dissizit - Confirmed

HVK - Confirmed

Swishha - Confirmed

reEFer - Confirmed

X-Calibur - Completed

ILLoKWENT (Scheme Battle) - Confirmed

Obey - Confirmed

Molly - Completed

Enfinite - Completed

Xanda
04-08-2013, 01:53 PM
after the tourny sure

GRizzEAT
04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
i'd like to see dean instead a couple of those names.

but ukno..:high:

Phe
04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
i'd like to see dean instead a couple of those names.

but ukno..:high:

I'm sure a couple of these motherfuckers wont get back to me so i'll keep that in mind..

Enfinite
04-08-2013, 02:15 PM
We gotta get an actual 16 in that gets more than 3 votes.
-Enf

Phe
04-08-2013, 02:19 PM
We gotta get an actual 16 in that gets more than 3 votes.
-Enf

Of course.. But thats separate from this...

GRizzEAT
04-08-2013, 02:25 PM
#ELEVATION.

Phracture
04-08-2013, 03:24 PM
send away bro.

AfterThought
04-08-2013, 03:27 PM
I'll be waitin. :high:

Black Book
04-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah. I'd get to it.

Streetz De Hood
04-08-2013, 03:36 PM
streetz vs phenomonon II...

ORC
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
im down

GOOD GRIEF
04-08-2013, 07:21 PM
sure. why not?

HVK
04-09-2013, 12:38 PM
YES BRO I AM 100% DOWN.........VERY INTERESTIN MOVE WIT A VERY INTERESTIN LIST........GOOD LUCK TO YOU SIR. holla

Mind Fuck
04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
im down.........................

GRizzEAT
04-09-2013, 01:07 PM
#ELEVATION.

Phe
04-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Bumpin..

Dizz Da Dogg
04-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Dizz needs a rematch..
:high:

MAN DOWN
04-11-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm cool wit it boa. xxx

Phe
04-11-2013, 08:03 PM
reEFer get at them bars...

GRizzEAT
04-11-2013, 08:36 PM
rns. tha fact that ur sending, if u finish north of .500 thats HW status imo bro.

Phe
04-13-2013, 12:33 PM
.500?? I can do that...

Phe
04-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Q

Askari

Kim Mathers

Yes/No??

Phe
04-22-2013, 07:55 PM
No takers??

Row
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM
dont underrate me..

Vergil
04-22-2013, 09:35 PM
It's Eric draven/immortal phenom.. Want to avenge that loss?

Obey
04-22-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm down for one if you have an open spot.

ApocGod
04-25-2013, 10:57 AM
im down for a schemed 16 liines battle Phenomenon

ORC
04-25-2013, 11:21 AM
watup w. it

Phe
04-25-2013, 12:27 PM
R o w Vergil Obey Firing Shots

I was looking for battles from the "bigger names" even though I'm coming to my senses and realizing that there either on my list, gone or just flat out bitches.. Ha vets my ass... Obey I'll probably throw your name on the list since your more skilled then the other 3, no offense to the others and Shots, i dont do scheme battles cuz that would involve more thinking then i wanna do..

0rc

I'm going down the list.. I'm currently waiting on Enf to respond before i continue... Shit I'm also waiting on some vets to add there names to my list but instead there being hoes...

ORC
04-25-2013, 12:49 PM
no problem bud

Row
04-25-2013, 04:22 PM
R o w Vergil Obey Firing Shots

. Obey I'll probably throw your name on the list since your more skilled then the other 3, no offense to the others and Shots

yep he's underestimating , though i beat the one he chose over me *shrugs*.
no feelings caught.

Phe
04-25-2013, 11:14 PM
yep he's underestimating , though i beat the one he chose over me *shrugs*.
no feelings caught.

I'm not underestimating anyone its just people dont say i wanna battle DaDDiO or RULE or R o w or UNKNOWN ARTIST

See what I'm saying?? Some of the weaker names on my list shouldnt be there its just i know that some of the "vets" on here are hoes and wont battle..

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

X-Calibur you want on this list??

ILLoKWENT how about you??

Buzz Lightyear I'm writing for you, are you active and how long til you respond cuz I'm not waiting a month again lol??

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 12:56 AM
i said schemed 32 bruv...send it fast and ill reply within 10 minutes with an easy key

Phe
04-26-2013, 02:20 AM
i said schemed 32 bruv...send it fast and ill reply within 10 minutes with an easy key

You said 16 and i said no cuz i dont wanna do more thinking so i most likely wouldnt even attempt a 32 so no.. And I'm no noob so your "easy key" wouldnt stand a chance..

ILLoKWENT
04-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Phenomonon... send it fam.. 16. i'd prefer scheme tho, i enjoy the challenge that goes with it..you can even choose it... call it a tie breaker since were both 1-1

-Apollyon-
04-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Phenomonon... send it fam.. 16. i'd prefer scheme tho, i enjoy the challenge that goes with it..you can even choose it... call it a tie breaker since were both 1-1

God damn what is with people and schemes?? Fuck a scheme.. Still wanna throw down?? I dont even think i can complete a full 16 let alone it being worthy of a read so i rather not..

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 04:22 AM
You said 16 and i said no cuz i dont wanna do more thinking so i most likely wouldnt even attempt a 32 so no.. And I'm no noob so your "easy key" wouldnt stand a chance..

Yo you are a pussy...Ur not a noob but your not some super hot shot battler either so stop with that cockiness. You asked for a 16,i accepted...

Take the challenge and send me 16 lines scheme battle

And i just read the comment where you called me,vergil and Row no names...i dont know the row guy and the vergil dude but im not a no name lol
Just because im new on this site doesnt mean im new to battling

Get your facts straight,magically disappear that vagina,grow a set of balls and type that schemed 16 and send it to me

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

You still want to do that scheme battle? And were you on goldmics?

Phe
04-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Yo you are a pussy...Ur not a noob but your not some super hot shot battler either so stop with that cockiness. You asked for a 16,i accepted...

Take the challenge and send me 16 lines scheme battle

And i just read the comment where you called me,vergil and Row no names...i dont know the row guy and the vergil dude but im not a no name lol
Just because im new on this site doesnt mean im new to battling

Get your facts straight,magically disappear that vagina,grow a set of balls and type that schemed 16 and send it to me

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

You still want to do that scheme battle? And were you on goldmics?

lmao.. You just made yourself look dumb (again).. Let me show you how.. 1st you said you wanted a scheme 16 then you said you said a 32 but the posts clearly says 16 then you called me cocky but you really think you stand a chance against me (which you dont, ask any educated person) but you cant beat me or any other name in this thread..

Then you said i called your no name ass, Vergil, R o w and Obey no namers which i didnt, i just said yall werent big names which yall aint.. Check your last battle and check my last battle to see i clearly have the better bars... Your a sniper who hasnt battled anyone worth battling... You wanted to battle me but tell me to send.. Judging by your bars you are new to battling... Yes i asked for a 16 but against someone who has a chance of beating me cuz i dont wanna take easy wins like you which leads me to believe that i would send to you and you'd duck... And yes ILL was on goldmics now hop off the mods dick, fag... You also made yourself look dumb in your swaying thread... Just leave the site, you're pathetic..

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 06:34 AM
lmao.. You just made yourself look dumb (again).. Let me show you how.. 1st you said you wanted a scheme 16 then you said you said a 32 but the posts clearly says 16 then you called me cocky but you really think you stand a chance against me (which you dont, ask any educated person) but you cant beat me or any other name in this thread..

Then you said i called your no name ass, Vergil, R o w and Obey no namers which i didnt, i just said yall werent big names which yall aint.. Check your last battle and check my last battle to see i clearly have the better bars... Your a sniper who hasnt battled anyone worth battling... You wanted to battle me but tell me to send.. Judging by your bars you are new to battling... Yes i asked for a 16 but against someone who has a chance of beating me cuz i dont wanna take easy wins like you which leads me to believe that i would send to you and you'd duck... And yes ILL was on goldmics now hop off the mods dick, fag... You also made yourself look dumb in your swaying thread... Just leave the site, you're pathetic..

1- 1 bar = 1 line (I battled on sixshot and goldmics and people considered 1 line as 1 bar) and thats why i said 32 bars (Which i thought would be 32 lines) but then i saw the rules of this site..you guys think 1 bar=2 lines which is why i changed it to 16 bars/32 lines...get it?

2-You are whack,You have watered down disses and generic concepts which i have seen on other sites used by many people...so yeah,you cant beat me. If you think you can,send bars or stfu.

3-You clearly meant to say Me,Vergil,obey and Row were no names. Didnt vergil beat you already?And you said he wasnt a big name...so what does that make you? Or whats your definition of a ''Big Name''? Having a perfect record?Being on the site for more than 2 years?

4-Im a sniper?Ok...i just went through your battle list and your earlier battles (Which took place in 011/012) are all snipes. You sniped all noobs too. So dont come at me with that bullshit.

Also my last 4 battles were private battles which were sent to me i.e. Vs Snoopy,Vs Wolverinex,Vs. Xiphoid.

5-You have better bars?Ok lets compare them..

Me vs Xiphoid- '' Old fuck,this MAN BE MIGHTY ANCIENT YO,Ill smash-this-hoe,fuck an 'acid-flow',Ur RAPS BE HIGHLY 'BASIC' THOUGH,Ill grab my colts-n-the-techs and put the ''COLON to X''..like ''ANGRY SMILEY FACES BRO'' :X/''

You vs Doomsday- '' you TRASH SO STOP WITH THE RAPS cuz ya 'cap game has falling off', all that RAPPIN HOTS IN THE PAST so i'll 'quickly knock his fitted off his head' "AT THE DROP OF A HAT ''

I wont say anything but ill let the people judge whos bar was better.

6-Im a sniper who hasnt battled anyone worth battling?I beat the #1 battler of this month. Just google ''diox vs Masked Reaper goldmics'' and see the bars. Masked Reaper was a goldmics legend..i beat him though it was a close matchup and it took place like 3 -4 years ago when you were still sucking on your mom's puffy nipples. I took a break after 010 and started writing poetry so im a bit rusty now but ill body you anyday..#fact

7-I asked for a 16?*Looks at the original post*...I thought you were gonna send out the 16 bars/32 lines or whatever. So you just made yourself look dumb with that comment.

8-Lol i know Illokwent,i was in his rival eX's crew along with Six,Masked Reaper,Nawkout and Ellahmeno. I was just curious to know whether he was the same Illokwent. I didnt know asking a question was hopping on dicks and stuff.. So congrats,you just made yourself look dumb...AGAIN.

9-You are pathetic..fucking finger warrior. How many audio battles did you win?Lol,you couldnt spit for shit.

10-Grow some balls,thats it. Bye

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

With that being said,you still gonna send that 16 or continue to be a pussy? If im a no name,it would be an easy win right?So why dont you send the bars...i even said ill reply in 10 minutes lol..fucking pussy. Im even ready for a blind drop i.e. if you grow some balls and decide to write for a 'no name'

Phe
04-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Firing Shots Big name = Mikey DeNiro, Jason, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Rhetorik, RULE, Mayneak, DaDDiO, reEFer, Askari, Krhyme Killz, and the list goes on which you're not apart of.. And like i said I WANT TO BATTLE BIG NAMES WHICH IS NOT YOU.. I aint gonna lie there are a few motherfuckers on my list who aint big names but they've still accomplished more then you.. I'm not gonna waste my bars on you and no Vergil aint a big name and i never said i was but I'm still closer to being a heavyweight then you bro.. And no i dont want an easy win now fuck off... And you still cant beat any name in this thread..

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Oh and my sniping was just for practice and elevation but you being you should be past that right?? Proceed.. You've been battling way longer then me but you wreak of noob..

X-Calibur
04-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Fuck me shit got heated in here ..... Sorry phe only just seen you put my down sure send 16 I ain't doing no scheme shit ....

And phe I kid you not firing shots will be a big name on here just cuz he joined recently dont mean shit ive known the dude for some serious time from the days i was admin on sixshot .....

Give him a 16 and I gurantee you it'll be heat rocks .....

Phenomonon

lllllllllllll
04-26-2013, 06:55 AM
What's a big name on LB?

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 06:56 AM
Was rhetorik known as Rhetorikal on goldmics?I beat him in an audio battle on goldmics. But damn..the site crashed and i cant find the battle anymore...that took place in 06. So do the math yourself.

I aint mad or anything,just a bit surprised that you americans take this internet battling thing way too seriously.

And did i say i was a Big Name...?? Point it out

Lol @ Me not being able to beat anyone in this thread. Ok son..

Ironically thats coming ffrom a dude who issued an open callout and then pussied out when i accepted it. Im not the best here,neither are you...so stop acting like you some big shot on this site.

Your close to being a heavyweight?No, you're not, you're a faggot. And by being such a faggot online you are putting yourself at serious risk of getting Internet AIDS.
Go fuck the lubed up corpse of a pig.

Just stating the facts

Phe
04-26-2013, 07:00 AM
What's a big name on LB?

Dont play stupid lol.. Are you still doing that PPV shit??

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 07:02 AM
Ohh and you said you sniped weak noobs because you wanted to practice and elevate...Lol thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. How the fuck can you elevate if you keep on battling noobs?

I started in 05 and stopped in 09/010 and then started off again in 013. Which means im rusty and im taking those opens just because i wanna shake my rust off. You on the other hand are in your prime but still lays lines which are whack as fuck.

Lets do a 16 bar scheme battle you pussy

Phe
04-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Fuck me shit got heated in here ..... Sorry phe only just seen you put my down sure send 16 I ain't doing no scheme shit ....

And phe I kid you not firing shots will be a big name on here just cuz he joined recently dont mean shit ive known the dude for some serious time from the days i was admin on sixshot .....

Give him a 16 and I gurantee you it'll be heat rocks .....

Phenomonon

Make that boy understand that this list is for people who already made a name for them selves on Letsbeef and not for up and comers.. And teach that boy some respect and how to read..

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 07:10 AM
lol son,i never disrespected you...i am who i am,ol and you expect battle rappers to be kind and all goody goody to others lol?

In pat stays voice-''We are battle rappers,the rudest fucking people on earth''

GRizzEAT
04-26-2013, 07:36 AM
lolz, i ain been on lb for a week and these lil niggas goin craaaaaaaazy.

diox, i ain even read all tihis bak and forward yall been doin, but from peepin tha obvi's Phe's an up n comin Textcee that's currently earning his strips, he has nothing to gain by sendin to u man. point period. And ur braggin like ur some type of god or sumn... i DID see tha bar u compared to phe's.... 1) thats fasho a lightwork bar on his end 2) ma yungun Jimmy Dean Kim Mathers been doin that "This to ya Colon, Dots, or whatever... like (insert emoticon)" since last summer... and he's a rookie here-_-Jus take a chill yo, yes we are tha rudest mufukas on earth.... but also theres always, method to tha madness.

feelin froggy tho...... well, ukno.

1/

and rhets ass in audio btw, thanks for playing;)

ApocGod
04-26-2013, 07:50 AM
IamNigga ...where did i brag?Point it out please. I never said im the best battler on the net or some shit. The best battler on the net would be my man taygeezy or bawss hogg. I aint even fronting.. I normally do poetry and audio. Im not tripping though.

GRizzEAT
04-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Simples yo. by u verbally impose'n that u cud possibly fuk w/ one of tha site best up n comers.......u are bragging/boosting yourself. I mean its hard for me to even take u seri here for tha fact, u have 1) 20 baatles under belt, HERE. 2) None are someone i'd even be bothered on sniping on ma most MURDEROUS of days. 3) u have NEVER SENT A BATTLE. I mean u may have been THAT GUY on another site, but jus as i had to prove to ma bro bro ORC from netcees, being a 20x Champ on another site dont mean shit here. get stripes, then talk that shit. orelse, niggas like me ain finna be buyin this shit.

s'all.

ILLoKWENT
04-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Firing Shots u?diox the great from gm? and yeah im down for a 16 scheme. u can choose and send anytime. btw. 2lines have always been 1 bar as long as i can remember..

ORC
04-26-2013, 11:10 AM
lmao gold mic is ass

Phe
04-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Fuck going down the list.. I'll send to the more active motherfuckers 1st.. 0rc I'll start writing for you in a sec.. Then IamNigga you're after him unless you're to busy atm??

GRizzEAT
04-26-2013, 07:48 PM
never to busy for an elevational spar, u treat it was one as will i...

lllllllllllll
04-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Dont play stupid lol.. Are you still doing that PPV shit??

Nope.. Nobody down with it bro.. People disappearing, telling me they won't be able to write their verse, gfx didn't come in.. Fuck it famlay

Letum
04-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Nope.. Nobody down with it bro.. People disappearing, telling me they won't be able to write their verse, gfx didn't come in.. Fuck it famlay

Me n Phe can still throw down.

:guns: Fuck it

X-Calibur
04-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Fuck going down the list.. I'll send to the more active motherfuckers 1st.. 0rc I'll start writing for you in a sec.. Then IamNigga you're after him unless you're to busy atm??

*puts his hand up*

HIIIIIIII OVER HERE ....

ACTIVE

*leaves room*

ApocGod
04-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Im down for an audio/video battle if that PPV still happens DuB Tyler

Phe
04-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Al Swishha Can you choose a scheme for ILL and me?? Preferably 5 syllables..

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Letum its 5 months into 2013 whats good with the 64?? Later this year??

Letum
04-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Fuck yeah. Later this year it is old friend.

Obey
04-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Phenomonon - Thanks for the shot. When will this unfold?

Xanda
04-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Teachin A Lesson
Magazine Issue
Computers Fucked Up
Crushing Opponents
Hittin The Space Bar
Livin Dangerous

Phenomonon

ApocGod
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Well here are some

5 syllable-

Creep In Your Window
Size As Your AssHole
Dastardly Tactics
Fighting For The Glory
Puns Will Smother Kids
Texting Up Ya Bars
Letsbeef Veterans
Legend Of Ares
Chains Of Olympus
Smoked Bacon N Fish
Scepter Of Hades
Kids Getting that Work
Vaginal Prolapse
Tearing Inner Tubes
Regulating Rules
Crap Out Of Water

6 Syllables-
Mentally Jacking Off
Spartans N Some Monsters
Freedom For Palestine
Reason For Editing
Best Documentary
Nero's Kingdom In Flames

I got some more too

Mind Fuck
04-30-2013, 09:17 AM
put me on there

this Mind Fuck

Phe
04-30-2013, 03:15 PM
ILLoKWENT you choose the scheme from either one of the lists that Swishha and 6eyex provided...

ILLoKWENT
04-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Phenomonon CRUSHING OPPONENTS.. good luck

ILLoKWENT
05-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Phenomonon.. my verse is sent...

X-Calibur
05-05-2013, 04:32 PM
What happened to Phenomonon dudes ghost