PDA

View Full Version : LBs most intelligent member

J u s T C
04-08-2013, 10:22 AM
For me its pULSe. Not even joking. He can debate anything with anyone and come out on top. He's like a child genius. He's the Data of L.B

V3numb
04-08-2013, 10:32 AM
depends what you consider intelligent as..

but yeah i do find myself siding with pulse on more than 1 ocassion

Hubert Cumberdale
04-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Pulse lost EVERY Illuminati debate with me :D. But to be fair, I couldn't prove the Easter Bunny is real either.

Godbody
04-08-2013, 11:53 AM
To me the most intelligent member is anyone that might've used LB as a platform to elevate and make it big in the industry.... This site's already birthed some of the best rap battlers in the live battle scene in Con & Real Talk...

Fresco had an account on here.

God knows if there's a mainstream rapper that started on LetsBeef and made it, shunning LB from their embarassing past

Óðinn
04-08-2013, 11:55 AM
pULSe Wiz Khalifa was on here....wasn't he?

J u s T C
04-08-2013, 12:08 PM
If I became a famous rapper I wouldn't be embarrassed about this site. I don't see the big deal, everyone has to start somewhere and you should look back at it fondly or at least give it some recognition for helping you get to where you are, even if it was only a minor help, but saying that. Thats probably why he's a big star and I'm not. Different mind sets.

Godbody
04-08-2013, 12:23 PM
pULSe Wiz Khalifa was on here....wasn't he?

Werent you on deeznuts?

FreezyCT
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
the last thing id do is shy away from here...too many profitable opportunities

Óðinn
04-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Werent you on deeznuts?

With a pair of vicegrips... :high:

On the reals though. Lizman is the site's most intelligent person.

thread destroyed/

Godbody
04-08-2013, 12:38 PM
& Honestly anybody here that had mainstream success would abandon this site in an instant. Why bring up something up to discredit your image of being a trap star..or a hustler. Or a ladies man, or whatever it is you're trying to portray?

It'll destroy your image...& your openness & honesty will probably become a weakness.

Student
04-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Wiz Was On Here

Hubert Cumberdale
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
The word trap star, which I don't fully understand, would make me hate that person immediately.

Pulse, being "real", in a more normal respect, is "in" though. The average rap fan is on the internet, and people like to relate to someone that has done the same thing as them.

Plus, no one would fucking care lol.

Godbody
04-08-2013, 12:46 PM
"No one would fucking care" but it's something rappers are self conscious of. Let's face it, we live in the age of the internet. It's pretty hard to grow up these days and NOT become a part of some kind of online community. Whether its a rap forum, body building forum, sports forum, etc

If people know certain things about you, its possible they can dig up personal or embarassing information that you don't want surfacing.

& Another reason, if its not the self consciousness that comes with being exposed for something, is because they don't OWE LetsBeef anything. Sure they might've used it to sharpen their skills or whatnot... But people get to their position because they earned it through hard work.

That's like becoming a Math wiz and coming out saying "I'd like to thank such and such school"...No nigga, people all over the world go to schools and don't become Math wizzes.. You earned that shit due to your own effort, motivation, and perseverance

J u s T C
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
That's like becoming a Math wiz and coming out saying "I'd like to thank such and such school"...No nigga, people all over the world go to schools and don't become Math wizzes.. You earned that shit due to your own effort, motivation, and perseverance

I told you he was good :)

Student
04-08-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.cugetliber.ro/imagini/original/data-1335198726.jpg

RULE
04-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Stu's wifey has that look in her eye that says "hey bigboy, its hyper ball licking time".

Hubert Cumberdale
04-08-2013, 01:02 PM
"No one would fucking care" but it's something rappers are self conscious of. Let's face it, we live in the age of the internet. It's pretty hard to grow up these days and NOT become a part of some kind of online community. Whether its a rap forum, body building forum, sports forum, etc

If people know certain things about you, its possible they can dig up personal or embarassing information that you don't want surfacing.

& Another reason, if its not the self consciousness that comes with being exposed for something, is because they don't OWE LetsBeef anything. Sure they might've used it to sharpen their skills or whatnot... But people get to their position because they earned it through hard work.

I agree with you on your last part, but every maths wiz had a professor which inspired them along the way. I mean like someone they conversed with and helped them develop their work.

Letsbeef is the professor in this case. Along the way, we've all had someone on here help us out with something, inspire us in some way, and overall the promotion of everyone in the site is great. If someone comes onto LB as an already top level rapper, then okay, fair enough. But the majority of people on here came with some flaws in their work, and through feedback and help they managed to smooth over the cracks. Things like that mean the site deserves some recognition.

Just C said it best though. I say I'd do so many things if I was famous, but at the end of the day that might be why I'm not famous. When people turn up to red carpet events in their thousand pound suit, I'd be wearing a pair of trackies and a celtic top haha.

Student
04-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Stu's wifey has that look in her eye that says "hey bigboy, its hyper ball licking time".
:comeatme:

&&
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/justshaz/data8.jpg

Godbody
04-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RULE once told me that if I spot Lou sinning its only puss thats poppin

IV
04-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Anybody who thinks it wouldn't damage somebody's reputation knowing they were on a site like this is retarded lol

RULE
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
RULE once told me that if I spot Lou sinning its only puss thats poppin

thats crack and you know it.