PDA

View Full Version : I know you've all heard of it, can I break it down? (MCA)

IamDuaneJackson
04-08-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm not here to sell anything, my website might get a plug but.. hey you know lol, I just want to break the bullshit stigma cause thats what I like doing in life, a friend recently got into this MCA company and wanted me to sign up and I'm the first guy to call scams cause I hate when people get involved with that shit blindly..

Funny enough as I researched I found out it wasnt a scam, but it's misrepresented like a MOTHERFUCKER lmao

all these sites saying get rich quick are 3rd party companies banking on a good service, which i found funny, but at the same time it pissed me off.

being i want to promote my new website :) i break it all down more there, as well as talking about the parent company of mca, etc in attempt to find out how real this is

https://www.theduanejacksontheory.com/mca-benefits/

oh and as i build my site up and views become more relevant i will be hosting albums there as i said before, everyone is welcome to get an extra place to have it promoted, i enjoy this sites battle setup its unique and im always down to help fellow artists

also i link to letsbeef in my links section! respect for giving me a few hours of enjoyment on bored days, but i do wish you'd update your cypher section, if you do id front page this motherfucker cause i have friends asking me about it all the time after i explained it

V3numb
04-08-2013, 07:47 AM
i got a warnning from my browser saying some iffy stuff like "you tried to go to www.theduanejacksontheory.com.. but its briging your ass to "shsjdswdi.com"".. lol

Godbody
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
MCA is a bullshit pyramid scheme encouraging you to pay $40 for essentially nothing, and encouraging you to encourage others to pay $40 for nothing and you earn based on your sign ups

This is nothing new, it's called multi level marketing and these are designed to give people false hope that they can become successful while very few people actually do. I'm not saying it's a scam, but I'm saying it's pretty hard for the average person to make decent money if they have no experience in marketing and don't have a list of prospective clients

Hubert Cumberdale
04-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Yeah whatever you've done in the last few days Duane has given you a 'certificate error' on the site and my browser wont let me on. There was no issue when you threw up the thread in the crew forum so check on whatever you've changed in the last few days.

Godbody
04-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Alright well to be fair to Duane... MCA does have its benefits. But it's really just a pyramid scheme for good marketers to take advantage of and make bank while the clueless lil guys probably pour money into MCA month after month trying to break even or make profit.

But almost EVERY pyramid scheme has some kind of benefit, otherwise they'd be illegal and wouldn't last long until they were shut down. & I'd have to say after looking over MCA thoroughly, if it's true that they offer what they say they do, then it's not as bad as other MLM's or Affiliate marketing programs.

& To be fair to anyone looking to get into this..it's not a get rich quick scheme and a loss is more likely than a profit...unless you know what you're doing.