PDA

View Full Version : jus like a MOD`we need...

ItzNDaSawce
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM
a group of people that have no preference, crew, affiliation with multi accnts ect..to host a thread forum strictly for voting..jus for those whom are trying to gain recognition by listening and elevating like ones spose to..
example.. I posted a thread for peeps equal or better than myself so I can send an 8 to and have one sent back..no feed back but 1 name..ORC..now we cant even get a vote cuz the AC part of the FVC is busy and the rest or REGULATORS and cant vote..so we need a section for peeps to vote jus based off the princible that IM TRYIN TO BATTLE BETTER PEOPLE AND THEY ALL IN THE CREWS OF THE FVC..jus my opinion

Hubert Cumberdale
04-06-2013, 11:40 AM
I've heard this a few times with ACs, but I've always got the same response...

8 months ago, no one knew the majority of the crew. There was only a few who's opinion would even be valued as a vote on your battle. Through the crew itself, everyone elevated to a point where their opinions ARE valued. So without the crew, you wouldn't have so many guys that "can't vote because they are affiliated".

OSKAR
04-06-2013, 11:50 AM
so basicallly you are suggesting an FVC without ac/regulator members on it.

Just battle dude's who ain't in ac's or the regulators.

Hell what can I say, i can't even use 3/4 of the FVC

ItzNDaSawce
04-06-2013, 11:54 AM
I've heard this a few times with ACs, but I've always got the same response...

8 months ago, no one knew the majority of the crew. There was only a few who's opinion would even be valued as a vote on your battle. Through the crew itself, everyone elevated to a point where their opinions ARE valued. So without the crew, you wouldn't have so many guys that "can't vote because they are affiliated".

im not AC..and sucks more for ACs cuz yal whoms opinions are valued cant be voted upon..so one in my shoes whom also values ACs/Regulators opinions cant even get a vote cuz yal busy, or over value ones self and thiks they don't need to vote on lower battles, or im battleing an AC or Regulator..either way..no votes so how im spose to know if im elevating? when the FVC is mainly AC/Regulator..? so this why I think they should be a category for non affiliated peeps to get an intelligent vote with a usful comment attached Dave

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

so basicallly you are suggesting an FVC without ac/regulator members on it.

Just battle dude's who ain't in ac's or the regulators.

Hell what can I say, i can't even use 3/4 of the FVC

all the good people I need to battle are in the FVC/Regulator/AC crew spot.i don't want to battle n e one lesser than myself..im tryin to elevate based off things yall tell me in my battles..but no one cant vote so they don't bother commenting other than a crew rep

Hubert Cumberdale
04-06-2013, 12:02 PM
I used to make these threads too. I remember complaining that I'd get next to no votes. It's down to YOU to do something that makes people want to vote. Voting or near every battle on the site will get some people to return it, becoming dope enough that people are interested in reading whatever you drop will get people to return it. I plan on battling again soon, so to get people to check my shit I know I'm gonna have to battle people they are also interesting in reading stuff from, AND I'm going to have to vote on a shit load of battles in the hopes that some people feel like returning the favour and check me and my opponent's battle.

Hell, I ran The Voting Wall, and you and 99% of other guys complaining about votes weren't involved with it. The outlets have been there, but when you want votes and don't take the opportunities on them, you miss out.

J u s T C
04-06-2013, 12:49 PM
if you dont like people not wanting to vote on lesser battles then stop keying battles like you claim u do that nobbody wants to read and pull ur finger out. I'ma be blunt and tell you ya suck dick at text, thats ur fault nobody elses, either get better or stop bitching, u been here since the internet was invented ffs.

#toughlove

ILLoKWENT
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
sorry tril. but fvc cant really help it having only regs or acs.. i had signups and those are the only members that actually follow thru .and do the whole process..its really noones fault but other dudes on the site who are too lazy to take advantage when its givin to them.. the whole point of fvc apps is to allow others the opportunity to join that have been shown to be good and honest voters..

J u s T C
04-06-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't know why you pander to this horse shit, this clown openly admits keying half assed verses no 1 wants to read, makes a im taking my ball home and retiring thread when he on a losing streak, comes back still keys bullshit then complains no 1's voting his crap like its our fault rather than acknowledge he needs to take responsibillity and break out of his whack stooper and improve but ya'll over there being nicey nicey sucking his little todger tryna keep him happy like he'll log off and top himself if he here's the truth.

GRizzEAT
04-06-2013, 02:16 PM
does it stop??

ILLoKWENT
04-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I don't know why you pander to this horse shit, this clown openly admits keying half assed verses no 1 wants to read, makes a im taking my ball home and retiring thread when he on a losing streak, comes back still keys bullshit then complains no 1's voting his crap like its our fault rather than acknowledge he needs to take responsibillity and break out of his whack stooper and improve but ya'll over there being nicey nicey sucking his little todger tryna keep him happy like he'll log off and top himself if he here's the truth.

tru its also his fault for putting out weak bars. but in this thread he aint being a dickhead or arrogant about his topic.. so im giving him courtesy and respect in my response to his thread as any member on this site.. its not my job to kiss his ass. but i aint gonna talk down on him unless he starts actin a fool..

Hubert Cumberdale
04-06-2013, 03:46 PM
English people say todger?

OSKAR
04-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey I ain't being nice lol .. I was about to tell him to stop bitching soon as I understood what he wants.. Remember trill.. U already have a warning.. We Dnt wanna continue reading ur crying threads

J u s T C
04-06-2013, 04:05 PM
why do they say it in scotland?

OSKAR
04-06-2013, 04:06 PM
I've never heard of it before...what's a 'todger'...sounds scottish as fuck

J u s T C
04-06-2013, 04:09 PM
dick. and todgers english. the words ancient

OSKAR
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
I know of Tosser..well todger is my new word of the day

Hubert Cumberdale
04-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Yeah Todger to me would def be a Scottish word. I suppose Manny is pretty north and you cunts like to backpack off Scottish stereotypes :D

J u s T C
04-06-2013, 05:00 PM
been around since the 50's origin unknown

lol this site has graphs and everything.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/107641/what-is-the-etymology-of-todger

ItzNDaSawce
04-06-2013, 08:03 PM
if you dont like people not wanting to vote on lesser battles then stop keying battles like you claim u do that nobbody wants to read and pull ur finger out. I'ma be blunt and tell you ya suck dick at text, thats ur fault nobody elses, either get better or stop bitching, u been here since the internet was invented ffs.

#toughlove

awwww...tough love but still love..lmao..and this wasn't complaining..it was explaining..hmmm..and that fact that ive gotten better but no one reads n e battles keyed or not..and the also that weak ass battles get more feed than dope one..i know u smarter than that comment

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Hey I ain't being nice lol .. I was about to tell him to stop bitching soon as I understood what he wants.. Remember trill.. U already have a warning.. We Dnt wanna continue reading ur crying threads

now u gunna warn me for sayin that we NEED A FORUM TO GET VOTES BY PEOPLE THAT AINT IN (REGULATORS AND ACs) U SERIOUS...???SHIT WAS LEGITIMIT..EUT U THINK COMPLANING IS odd and irrelavent to this thread...read it again..cuz I aint bitchin bout n e thing..jus explaining that if im battleing the good peeps and they crew is based in the FVC how is one to vote when no one else reads the battles..easy fam..

OSKAR
04-06-2013, 08:18 PM
im jokin fams...chill down

Hubert Cumberdale
04-08-2013, 11:49 AM
On a similar topic, did you guys know Sod is short for Sodomy? You hear that shit on Corrie all the time.