Manhattan
03-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Battle me rain ya pussy

Erupt da Monsta
03-24-2013, 03:56 PM
send me 32 rain matrix so i can wipe the floor with you

Rain-Matrix
03-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Yo uneth .... u aint got no personals left ... u aint writing more than me this time

Thats how u won, son

We both know how this one is going down ..... :high: .... Cuz far as talent U lose

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Its getting sent by tomorow .... Reply Fag

& Stop Acting Cocky Ur Worse Than Verity When she beat me , when i wrote 2 lines

Erupt da Monsta
03-26-2013, 12:36 PM
son you a hoe, stop makin excuses, Dave sent to you, you had over 2 weeks to respond, complete advantage, and still got k.o'd.... gtfo.... you washed up , clearly, you had ya shot at DAVE he doesnt owe you shit... lol

send me bars tho why you scared bitch

Manhattan
03-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Rain you suck dick at battling and got body'd by Dave easily

Erupt da Monsta
03-26-2013, 12:42 PM
kid doesnt suck, lets be honest , but he is washed up

Manhattan
03-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Maybe he was good at one point....but ya hes washed up now and therefore son sucks haha

Erupt da Monsta
03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
TRUEEEEEEEEE

Hubert Cumberdale
03-26-2013, 03:06 PM
I R Winner!

Rain-Matrix
03-26-2013, 06:47 PM
iiight whatever Im done on here then ... LB is bitchmade

Niggas make shit up , Win by dumb ass reasons and wont battle u , Niggas act like u aint shit ... Niggas do that and stick to u like glue its annoying..... Word im out i got better uses of my time

Enjoy the biased win

Hubert Cumberdale
03-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Pretty sure I just did battle you...and beat you...easily.

Rain-Matrix
03-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Lol u won by 9% .... count how many niggas said they voted for who wrote more

take in the fact almost all of your votes , u got from using personals

rather than skill

Buddy ur out of personals .... i wont recycle this time either

it'll be 100% even

or turn down my offer ... ask yourself, which star shines brighter? u act cocky on this site cuz now u think your the shit for beating me ... Lol You told me u have no friends offline remember that

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Offline u aint shit ... said u had a gut too so now u practise martial arts to slim down

He even made up a wife a few years ago

What a joke .. you know what , keep the win .... u need it more than i do

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Ur scared to battle cuz u know what im saying is true

I'd smash u son ..... Cat an asswipe / katana swipe ... lmaooo Wow is that what u think wordplay is?

Im leaving the site this shit got too bitchmade for me ... i cant stay on this site knowing i lost to unethical ..... :high: ...... Had some ill lines for this nigga

But yo before i go ... quote one of his lines, any of his lines ... not the full bar, just the concept that made u go DAMN

u cant , bar for bar i sonned u ... pipes and bowls on skate park lmao fuck off ... Rainys out

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Stay pussy UnEtHiCaL ...

And To All The Lame Trolls ... Enjoying wallowing in your own filth

Manhattan
03-26-2013, 07:38 PM
How about you name a bar of yours from that battle that was even worth mentioning? haha "/ DEWEY LOST? Not a Chance, Infact i bet my DRUGS & ALL MY HOUSES/ FUCK BEEF u Got 'BUCK TEETH' So Put Your 'MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS' !!!!/" my god that was wack as fuck

Hubert Cumberdale
03-26-2013, 07:44 PM
So, I tell you to come dope and shit.

Instead, you post less bars, and recycle.

Then you complain when I win?

You're not even good enough to write a full 32 lines. Henceforth, you aint shit and I ripped you.

Erupt da Monsta
03-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Lol u won by 9% .... count how many niggas said they voted for who wrote more

take in the fact almost all of your votes , u got from using personals

rather than skill

Buddy ur out of personals .... i wont recycle this time either

it'll be 100% even

or turn down my offer ... ask yourself, which star shines brighter? u act cocky on this site cuz now u think your the shit for beating me ... Lol You told me u have no friends offline remember that

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Offline u aint shit ... said u had a gut too so now u practise martial arts to slim down

He even made up a wife a few years ago

What a joke .. you know what , keep the win .... u need it more than i do

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Ur scared to battle cuz u know what im saying is true

I'd smash u son ..... Cat an asswipe / katana swipe ... lmaooo Wow is that what u think wordplay is?

Im leaving the site this shit got too bitchmade for me ... i cant stay on this site knowing i lost to unethical ..... :high: ...... Had some ill lines for this nigga

But yo before i go ... quote one of his lines, any of his lines ... not the full bar, just the concept that made u go DAMN

u cant , bar for bar i sonned u ... pipes and bowls on skate park lmao fuck off ... Rainys out

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Stay pussy UnEtHiCaL ...

And To All The Lame Trolls ... Enjoying wallowing in your own filth

lol 20 sentences later.....

YOU MAD ! HAHA

:cartman: