PDA

View Full Version : Movie Lines..

Phe
03-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Post lines from movies that you think were epic or funny...

"Hank Evans: Vagiclean, huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?
Mrs. Bittman: Excuse me?
Hank Evans: No, excuse me. There's no tag on this.
[grabs microphone]
Hank Evans: Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough."-Jim Carrey(Me,Myself and Irene)..
Jim Carrey Vagiclean - YouTube
Irene P. Waters: Hank. I really, really appreciate your help. But is there any way that maybe we could get Charlie back out here for a little huddle?
Hank Evans: No problem. And while you're at it, why don't you go climb that pole over there and take a big steamy piss on the power lines? Look, I'm not here to twist your niblets. I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity.-Jim Carrey(Me,Myself and Irene)

"You think you're so cool cause you can pee with your penis" Rob Schneider (Hot Chick..)
The Hot Chick - A good fight - YouTube
---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.
News Station Employee: [Disgusted] What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: [Horrified] Smells like Bigfoot's dick!
Brian Fantana: [Tries to act casual and walk away] Woah, what's that smell? (Anchorman)
Anchorman - Sex panther - YouTube
---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Champ Kind: What's it like, Ron?
Ron Burgundy: The intimate times? Outta sight, my man.
Brian Fantana: No, the other thing - love.
Brick Tamland: Yeah, what is that? (Anchorman)
Anchorman - afternoon delight scene - YouTube
Ron Burgundy: Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name?
Brian Fantana: Brian Fantana.
Champ Kind: Champ Kind.
Brick Tamland: Brian Fantana.
Brian Fantana: No, you're Brick.
Brick Tamland: Brian.
Brian Fantana: I'm Brian.
Brick Tamland: Veronica. (Anchorman)

Barack Obamaa
03-20-2013, 05:35 PM
"I put my pants on" - Will Smith/Men In Black III

RULE
03-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Evan Baxter: The White House reception committee greeted the Prime Ribroast Minister and... I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl. I lik-a do da cha-cha. I'm sorry we seem to be having some technical difficulties... (Bruce Almighty.)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Evan's Unique Broadcast - Bruce Almighty (6/9) Movie CLIP (2003) HD - YouTube

Shit kills me every time.

Phe
03-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Brick Tamland - YouTube

ViTRiOL
03-20-2013, 09:28 PM
From Love And Death:
Countess: "You're the greatest lover I've ever had."
Boris (Woody Allen): "Well, I practice a lot when I'm alone."

Sonya: "Sex without love is an empty experience."
Boris (Woody Allen): "Yes, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."