PDA

View Full Version : VP Power Color Cognizance

TimmyJack
03-20-2013, 04:00 PM
I just found out about the vote power thing recently thinking my battle had glitched when I had more votes than the other person
*note* I am a fair voter my self and only want fair votes on my battles* and I thought of an idea to maybe improve upon the Voting Power System.....
My Idea is to change the color of the part of the text where it shows ur score depending upon how much vote power someone has...
Say Im a Hate Voter then my Voting Power would be 0 or 1...so when I vote on a battle, instead of it showing what score I gave in red it would show in "baby blue" and if I had Voting Power of 2 it would show up as a darker Blue or whatever color as long as there is a way to clear up some confusion...

TimmyJack
03-20-2013, 04:41 PM
so why not have all members start at 0 vp and they can still earn credits to battle but untill they become more reliable/fair voters they can earn their power...that would prevent people from creating new accounts just for votes..and you could still do the color thing and there shouldnt be any problems

TradeMarked
03-20-2013, 07:57 PM
well Swagga Lee and TimmyJack - when they started the whole VP thing witch wasnt long after they started LB every one was at (Zero) in a way it is a good idea but Swagga has a point. so what i think is people with low VP should only be able to vote on another battle if both "Opponents" in that battle has low vp....but that really wouldn't work aether.... so anybody that comes up with a VP idea... will get shot down... for the simple fact that they have it the way they want... and i personally think how they got it works better than most idea's i seen... but Timmy it still is a good idea homie....

-Apollyon-
03-22-2013, 01:54 PM
A great idea would be for everyone to elevate and stop sucking so much that they need buddies to vote on their battles...

TradeMarked
03-22-2013, 02:49 PM
LOL Apollyon TRUE SHIT MAYNE