PDA

View Full Version : New member here..just sayin whats up

MickeyChowse
03-20-2013, 12:27 PM
As the title says. Im a new member.

I use to mess around in text battles when i was younger on an old school site nobodysmiling if anyone here was on that.

I stopped for a while and ive started to mess around with it a bit so im just here lookin to elevate my game a bit gettin back into text and start doin some audio.

Im not someone who comes on talkin mad shit and says im the greatest. Just a cool guy lookin to have some fun, get better and help where i can.

Phe
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM
As the title says. Im a new member.

I use to mess around in text battles when i was younger on an old school site nobodysmiling if anyone here was on that.

I stopped for a while and ive started to mess around with it a bit so im just here lookin to elevate my game a bit gettin back into text and start doin some audio.

Im not someone who comes on talkin mad shit and says im the greatest. Just a cool guy lookin to have some fun, get better and help where i can.

How did you hear about the site?? :D

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Oh and welcome..

MickeyChowse
03-20-2013, 12:40 PM
honestly just went to google and looked for a new text/audio rap site since nbs and old sites like street science and holla front are closed i had no idea of any other sites and ive lost contact with all the old heads i use to talk to.

Phe
03-20-2013, 12:54 PM
:(honestly just went to google and looked for a new text/audio rap site since nbs and old sites like street science and holla front are closed i had no idea of any other sites and ive lost contact with all the old heads i use to talk to.

:(

I'm about to PM you some tips for text battling.. And just to let you know, all other rap battle sites suck..

J u s T C
03-20-2013, 01:08 PM
welcome to lb. you ever get stuck on anything just pm me

MickeyChowse
03-20-2013, 01:11 PM

I'm about to PM you some tips for text battling.. And just to let you know, all other rap battle sites suck..

Thanks..good lookin out

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

welcome to lb. you ever get stuck on anything just pm me

Thanks...will do