View Full Version : Mod Help...My Win..Registered as a Loss

TimmyJack
03-19-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=456740

I have more votes than him and it says I lost 33% to 67%
Id appreciate if this was solved ...thanks

Marty-McFly
03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
It all comes down to voting power..some people have weaker votin power due to hate/buddy/or just horrible voting..and vice versa..

TimmyJack
03-19-2013, 07:38 PM
thats fucked up....the judging system needs to be completely re-hauled..no fucking joke.

Óðinn
03-19-2013, 08:10 PM
when the VP sways in your favor, would you still suggest it needs to be revamped? lol

We don't have the best voting system in the world, but it's the best there is... Can't have hate voters/buddy voters going around making an impact on the outcome of battles.

That's why we now have the FVC area were you can post links of your battles to ensure a good honest vote with a good amount of VP to battle this issue.

TradeMarked
03-20-2013, 02:45 AM
TimmyJack its always been that way fams... i seen alot of people sayin i never knew that.... its just common since... not referring to you.... But depending on the person an how they vote... if ur considered a voter that votes fairly then you get a higher VP(Voting Power) but if your a "poor voter" your VP (Voting Power) go's down... so when you have some one voting on your battle with a VP (Voting Power) of 2 its like that person = 2 people... witch 2 is the highest a "Basic & Exclusive Member" can get... (Moderators, Administrators, and Fair Voter Club Members) all have a higher VP (Voting Power)... So people with 0 or 1 VP (Voting Power) isnt really helping your chances of winning a battle - 10 people with 0 -1 VP (Voting Power) that vote for u. is like 2 Mods, Admins, or FVC Member. or 5 or 6 Member with VP (Voting Power) or 2.... Any More Questions Or Concerns ?? lucky us we have better Mods & Admins now than we did when i first started.... did i cover it correctly @Q & ILLoKWENT™

TimmyJack
03-20-2013, 03:54 AM
to answer ur question even if it was in my favor I would still think its a bit messed up....however I do understand why its done that way but I just feel like there would be a better way.....even something as simple as making the dipshit voters and the fair voters have different colors or something just so u know ....maybe when a person with voting power 2 or more votes the letters are green and when a person with vp of 1 votes its yellow and someone with 0 votes its red...that couldnt be too hard to implement right?

TradeMarked
03-20-2013, 02:38 PM
well they cant be red or yellow... Red is an Admin & Yellow is a Live Battler... but yeah u do have a point an a good idea.... drop it in the idea forum maybe you can get some feed back.... maybe voters 0 - 1 can be baby blue. and voters with 2 can be dark blue... but yeah i see were ur coming for... but the reason for the VP is because there are alot of hate voter an buddy voters on LetsBeef... so they came up with a system to try to cut most of it out... witch they really did cut out alot of it.... TimmyJack

Jason
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
got that same shit over n over n over and OVER fucks up ur record but who cares right ? lol they say take it like a man suck it up lol

TradeMarked
03-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Cant argue wit Jason mayne. he got a point... IDEAS are mre than welcome