PDA

View Full Version : this tournament sucks

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Shit ain't up to par without the best.

bunch of whack ass, no flow RULE type wording ass motherfuckers tryna be the champ. HVK is one of the best cats you have left in this thing, and he's not that great.

Shit, half the people that's good from this site could win this thing. I'll straight call it out now, I'll battle whoever wins this thing for their title. If I lose, I'll take a fucking permaban, whatever you want. Cuz I be putting this thing on blast. Sad ass shit.

BvckHvndz
03-19-2013, 12:56 PM
SHytz been wack I lost due to pre match Fuckery.. Nigga swaying n shyt I let it ride.. But on another note. good Grief n Molly are dope..niggaz juss gettin away with posting up some sub par shyt.. I seen better basic battles.. But o'well.. Download tHiz doe..

http://www.datpiff.com/Yung-Taega-TDG-mixtape.467690.html

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
I read some battles, and Molly is probably the best left. Afterthought always got some good bars, but his flow is... Ew.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Fuck off Stevie, you lost cause your verse wasn't as good.

I wanna battle sometime Louie, got Rain down...and beating JWall soon. Urban Legend and you are the last two to get :D

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 01:14 PM
...hmmmmm.. shiii's jus startin tho, why u trippin shun?

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Fuck off Stevie, you lost cause your verse wasn't as good.

I wanna battle sometime Louie, got Rain down...and beating JWall soon. Urban Legend and you are the last two to get :D

Whenever, I need some work cuz i've battled like ten times in the last three years, no lie. I know for a fact i'm probably whack as fuck now, but I'll still drop you. Shit...

You ain't ever going to beat urb since he doesn't get on no more.

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 01:16 PM
tbh, not eincludin me... but AT,HVK, SWISH, STREETZ, PHE, MOLLY, GG, BOOK, N DIZZ wud work u out Lou. n thats 100.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Also eth, rain had a way better verse than you.

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 01:19 PM
im not gone even aim it at u, but those names are damn near top shiiii on tha site atm... so lets stop dickhandle'n tha good old days n lets jus let shiii be.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:24 PM
im not gone even aim it at u, but those names are damn near top shiiii on tha site atm... so lets stop dickhandle'n tha good old days n lets jus let shiii be.

Maybe, but half those dudes got a flow worse than RULE, and he's the king of broken ass wording.

I ain't even really tryna diss, i'm just saying shit is fucked up, wording and flow gotta come first, not get thrown in the trash bin.

RULE
03-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Maybe, but half those dudes got a flow worse than RULE, and he's WAS the king of broken ass wording. .

ftfy louie.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Did you fix it?? I'm skeptical.

RULE
03-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Did you fix it?? I'm skeptical.

Send over an 8 and find out old buddy.

Phe
03-19-2013, 01:28 PM
tbh, not eincludin me... but AT,HVK, SWISH, STREETZ, PHE, MOLLY, GG, BOOK, N DIZZ wud work u out Lou. n thats 100.

Yeah i'd KO him quick..

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
lolz, s'word... i think audio is where niggas shud be harsh as fuk on wordin.... in that text box...flow is dope n cadence but i think puns win tha battle... but WORDIN is tha key... like u said. ionkno...preference is all it is. eitherway, it may not be EVERTHING U WANT IN A TOURNEY due to allllll tha 2010-2012 heads in there...but fuk it, its tha best LB has to offer atm. n i personally think its tha forward motion.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah i'd KO him quick..

Dude, I ain't even tryna diss, but no. I seen your last tournament battle, and it wasn't that great. Plus, it was broken, some parts were hard to read.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

lolz, s'word... i think audio is where niggas shud be harsh as fuk on wordin.... in that text box...flow is dope n cadence but i think puns win tha battle... but WORDIN is tha key... like u said. ionkno...preference is all it is. eitherway, it may not be EVERTHING U WANT IN A TOURNEY due to allllll tha 2010-2012 heads in there...but fuk it, its tha best LB has to offer atm. n i personally think its tha forward motion.

I ain't even tryna argue the point that its about puns and ideas, but when dudes say shit that don't even make sense it ruins the whole verse. How you supposed to like something when it even sounds fucking stupid or unnatural. I know its text and won't be perfect, but some shit barely sounds like English.

Phe
03-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Dude, I ain't even tryna diss, but no. I seen your last tournament battle, and it wasn't that great. Plus, it was broken, some parts were hard to read.

lmao.. Hard to read huh?? Sounds like a personal problem.. A mind is a terrible thing to waste and that verse was better then anything you've written.. Not trying to diss though lol..

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 01:54 PM
It was broken. some shit didn't even make sense. I've been on this shit for a long ass time, and I know how to read a verse. Shit like, "you ain't got bars to wreck me or to squander". The fuck?? read that again. Does that sound like something you would actually say??? does that sound like regular English?? To wreck me or to squander?? I had to stop reading there, shit was painful.

What does it even mean?? He doesn't have bars to squander?? The fuck does this have to do with battling you?? Its just in there to rhyme, its nonsense. You have to word it to at least make sense. Way too much of this going on.

It has to be readable and make sense before it can be good.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 01:56 PM
"you ain't got bars to wreck me or to squander". The fuck?? read that again. Does that sound like something you would actually say??? does that sound like regular English?? To wreck me or to squander??

What does it even mean?? He doesn't have bars to squander?? The fuck does this have to do with battling you?? Its just in there to rhyme, its nonsense.

truth.

Obey
03-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Louie Dawgs - This is all your opinion. You do realize people read verses in different ways right? Not everyone reads at the same pace, or with the same accent, or even with the same ''use/type'' of vocabulary. So please keep the ignorant comments to yourself.

Phe
03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
It was broken. some shit didn't even make sense. I've been on this shit for a long ass time, and I know how to read a verse. Shit like, "you ain't got bars to wreck me or to squander". The fuck?? read that again. Does that sound like something you would actually say??? does that sound like regular English?? To wreck me or to squander?? I had to stop reading there, shit was painful.

What does it even mean?? He doesn't have bars to squander?? The fuck does this have to do with battling you?? Its just in there to rhyme, its nonsense. You have to word it to at least make sense. Way too much of this going on.

Translation : you do not have bars to beat me or to waste..

Damn your right, i should of said you dont have time instead of bars.. Next..

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Hey Dave i think theres a problem w/ur elevation pogram, you might wanna get that looked at.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Louie Dawgs - This is all your opinion. You do realize people read verses in different ways right? Not everyone reads at the same pace, or with the same accent, or even with the same ''use/type'' of vocabulary. So please keep the ignorant comments to yourself.

I'm right, almost everybody good off this site will agree with me.

And what constitutes a broken or not broken sentence isn't particularly subjective, neither is making at least some semblance of sense.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Translation : you do not have bars to beat me or to waste..

Damn your right, i should of said you dont have time instead of bars.. Next..

You're in over your head. And you also didn't respond to what I said.

Phe
03-19-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm right, almost everybody good off this site will agree with me.

And what constitutes a broken or not broken sentence isn't particularly subjective, neither is making at least some semblance of sense.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

You're in over your head. And you also didn't respond to what I said.

I dont see what you're getting at.. Squander means waste from what i seen.. And what do you mean what does it have to do with him battling me?? lol Breakdown that line and tell me exactly what was wrong with it..

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 02:36 PM
I dont see what you're getting at.. Squander means waste from what i seen.. And what do you mean what does it have to do with him battling me?? lol Breakdown that line and tell me exactly what was wrong with it..

Alright. First, it sounds strange. Have you ever heard anybody talk about how someone ain't got bars to wreck me or to squander?? Does that sound like normal English to you?? if you heard that today walking down the street, would out make sense, or would you be like, what the shit?? say it out loud, does it sound right irl??? No?? Then don't use it in a battle.

Secondly its irrelevant. What does wasting bars have to do with anything in this battle?? I understand, he doesn't have bars to wreck me but were does squandering come in?? he doesn't have bars to waste. That's great, why does it matter?? What's the point?? He also doesn't have bars to sell, bars to eat, bars to do whatever with, what relevance does this have to do with the battle or your opponent?? Its irrelevant, the only reason you put it in was to rhyme with death and dishonor or whatever it was. I've seen it many times before, adding in dumb or senseless shit to make a rhyme fit. Don't do it.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:40 PM
*I understand, he doesn't have bars to wreck me*

even thats nooby nonsense filler.

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 02:44 PM
It is, but its passable. there is a lot worse out there. Wording isn't everything, and I don't sweat stuff that minor. It made sense and I get the direction of the verse, even if it is filler.

Phe
03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Alright. First, it sounds strange. Have you ever heard anybody talk about how someone ain't got bars to wreck me or to squander?? Does that sound like normal English to you?? if you heard that today walking down the street, would out make sense, or would you be like, what the shit?? say it out loud, does it sound right irl??? No?? Then don't use it in a battle.

Secondly its irrelevant. What does wasting bars have to do with anything in this battle?? I understand, he doesn't have bars to wreck me but were does squandering come in?? he doesn't have bars to waste. That's great, why does it matter?? What's the point?? He also doesn't have bars to sell, bars to eat, bars to do whatever with, what relevance does this have to do with the battle or your opponent?? Its irrelevant, the only reason you put it in was to rhyme with death and dishonor or whatever it was. I've seen it many times before, adding in dumb or senseless shit to make a rhyme fit. Don't do it.

So it makes sense?? lol its just filler?? i could of swore you said it didnt make sense.. And yeah it would sound right if someone said it out loud.. Either way you still cant beat me with your non-creative but worded nicely bars.. lol

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
The squander part makes no sense the first part does.

Aggo
03-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Damn Stevie, didn't know you were still sour.

reEFer
03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
u right about most of this, but swisha & molly would both kill u, an grizz & dizz would both beat u :high:

FAME
03-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm with Louie on this. I stay telling the idiots they write nonsense to make a punch line.

Phe
03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
So saying someone doesnt have bars to wreck me or to waste doesnt make sense.. Gotcha, now what else was wrong with my verse that will prove i cant beat you??
Louie Dawgs

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

u right about most of this, but swisha & molly would both kill u, an grizz & dizz would both beat u :high:

But I've beaten Grizz, does that mean I'd beat Louie to?? :rolleyes:

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 03:21 PM
phe...dont do that.

Next..??

edited: due to highness :high:

HVK
03-19-2013, 03:34 PM
LMFAOoooooooooooo LOUIE BEEN ON MA NUTSACK FOR A LONG ASS TIME.........BRO I HOPE YA AINT JUDGIN ME ON THAT LIZMAN VERSE...

HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME YOU QUIT BEIN A WHINY LIL BITCH AN QUALIFY......

Phe
03-19-2013, 03:43 PM
phe...dont do that.

and reEFer.. last round rupt swore orc was gonna body me, u think imma fold here u nuts.. fuk whaa u been smokin on. n mollys ma guy, i think were like 5-2...:rolleyes:

Next..??

What?? You've beaten me as well.. lol

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
^^^This guy and his tourney swag. lolz, sup teach

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 03:49 PM
LMFAOoooooooooooo LOUIE BEEN ON MA NUTSACK FOR A LONG ASS TIME.........BRO I HOPE YA AINT JUDGIN ME ON THAT LIZMAN VERSE...

HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME YOU QUIT BEIN A WHINY LIL BITCH AN QUALIFY......

Ching Chang Chong mofo.

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 03:56 PM
edit ur quote phe... i misinterp'd whaa queef was sayin:p

:high:

HVK
03-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Ching Chang Chong mofo.

WELCOME TO THA SHITTY WOK haha...... ITS A GOOD JOB WE DONT VALUE EACHOTHERS OPINION HUH

Streetz De Hood
03-19-2013, 07:03 PM
WHUT.

ViTRiOL
03-19-2013, 07:16 PM
It became whack after I wasn't in it...

Óðinn
03-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Hey Dave i think theres a problem w/ur elevation pogram, you might wanna get that looked at.

Lmfaooo

BvckHvndz
03-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Haha.. I think some of y'all should know how poo your verses really are.. Cause some niggaz ain gon quit dck riding ya so yuh won't kno your actual garbage.. Lolzz.. Dave yuh know I got swayed n ain shyt happen.. I ain tripping ITZ just a site doe.. But on another hand.. DOWNLOAD M MIXTAPE.. FREE.99 http://www.datpiff.com/Yung-Taega-TDG-mixtape.467690.html

GOOD GRIEF
03-19-2013, 08:55 PM
bruh... you just straight up dissed half the site... then be like "download my shit yall"? lol

Louie Dawgs
03-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Yo, ya'll suck at rapping.

Support my rap career.

Probably not the best MO.

BvckHvndz
03-19-2013, 10:36 PM
bruh... you just straight up dissed half the site... then be like "download my shit yall"? lol

Niggaz kno they ain heat rock dog.. They juss run along with whatever is said.. Gotta be a stand up guy ya feel me.. Niggaz don't like me..:shrugs: shidd datz life and a beautiful thing bout a opinion.. You have tha right to have one..lol..:high: da mixtapes dope can't deny dat mite not like every song but there's more then 5 yuh'll feel unconditionally.. Ain gotta download it juss doing my job lolz.. Got other gateways I'm juss giving tha option to those few I fuccz with ya feel famo.. Like yuh we ain best of friend but your dope and I fuccz witchu for yuh kiddo.. Im 25 dawg this been tha longest I stayed free n out tha streetz in a min.. So yeah my atti'z fucked up at times but I'm truthful always. Mite sugar coat on here cuhz I ain Tryna hurt kids feelings or break they spirit or diss a Lil kidd so ad he wants to hang himself tha one place he came to vent n feel like he's being heard or felt and then *smash* Lil kidd dun bugged out n off'd hisself.. Lolzz.. So yeah it seems fucked up for me to say whose trash or not but its obvious.. We never been forum battlers and I don't feel that shyt o'well.. So yeahhhh... COPP THA MIXTAPE FREE @ http://www.datpiff.com/Yung-Taega-TDG-mixtape.467690.html

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Stevie, your own crew member broke the rules and voted for you. I think it's fair to forgive a little bit of swaying no?

MAN DOWN
03-19-2013, 11:46 PM
Lol... Stevie up there SPEECHIN

BvckHvndz
03-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Stevie, your own crew member broke the rules and voted for you. I think it's fair to forgive a little bit of swaying no?

Noooo.. They voted for me while I was still in catch 22.. I was suppose to join inglorious bastards.. But I joined goon zoo instead and it happened to effect tha battle kidd.. It wasn't no secretive type shyt just some shyt dat happened and got handled asap.. But sway shyt??.. Ain shyt happened till I made a thread about tha shyt.. Sum body said some'n but if I would of done it it would've been a dq ya digg.. Nigga dis a tourney.. Or AT'LEAST that's what would've been said to me.. I never felt down bout my shyt so bad dat I started dry hating ya feel me.. Even with my recent battle with reEFer I let it be known after I read his verse o felt he came way harder then me and I even stated in da battle cause I know dick riders and haters ya feel??.. Cats be hating just cause that "crab in a bucket" mentality.. But o'well DOWNLOAD THA MIXTAPE

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=467690

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Lol... Stevie up there SPEECHIN

Gotta be a stand up guy g.. Lolzz..:high:..

Hubert Cumberdale
03-20-2013, 01:19 AM
I agree, Grizz probably didnt even know you were in the crew. But you can't really say the battle result was effected by swaying when it still happened. Also, spell "shit" corrently you fucking faggot. I don't remember you saying swagg and shyt. Is this a new thing you're trying out? It's awful. Please stop. Anyways, no one is effected by swaying. If they are, then they werent educated voters in the first place and probably had next to no VP. If you'd have prefered people who were't educated voters to have voted for you, that's just down to you. Obviously some of the smart votes also went in Sluggo's favour. It was a good battle, and probably Sluggo's biggest. Don't try and steal the shine off that by bringing up something shady involved in it. When I beat Askari in 2007, he commented like an hour before the battle was over "Just vote for EtH". I'd already won with 86% of the votes, but I still don't like how my first big win was half ruined by that. Let the dude have his moment, and come harder next time.

And to be honest, why the fuck would people be hating on YOU? I'm not saying you're weak in anything, but if they're going to hate won't they want to hate on guys that are Grand Champions or some of the greatest of all time on the site? Tana says that shit all the time too. Why would I hate on your mixtape, and then be a fan of 2pac? If I hate success, wouldn't I go and hate the ACTUALLY successful people? Not talking about YOUR mixtape, but you get what I'm talking about.

BvckHvndz
03-20-2013, 01:49 AM
Naw.. Thatz where da crab in tha bucket comes in.. Yuh can't pull in what's already got away.. But yea Sluggo came with it I stated dat also in my thread.. But rules r rules and as yuh can tell they are meant to be broken..lolzz.. And I'll work on spelling CORRENTLY for ya when I find out wth "Corrently" means.. Look at like tHiz.. C Teezy was dope at track making.. But he's less brought up then a Danger Rich or SKITT ya feel me.. But IMO he was juss as dope but how many datz would give Teezy hiz card?? Shidd Price Problem aka Emo J or Emmanuel J is so dope and mu'fuccaz stayed hating.. Then cats wanna talk about GUN TALK?? Bitch diz is rap I can kill a million mufuccaz in my verse and it shouldn't harm yuh till I physically harm yuh.. But o well.. Ya'kno everybody's a critic..

J u s T C
03-20-2013, 01:51 PM
lol corrently. c teezy dont even exist. he was a fake account made by blnk

BvckHvndz
03-20-2013, 03:11 PM
lol corrently. c teezy dont even exist. he was a fake account made by blnk

Well Blnk is dope as hell..

J u s T C
03-20-2013, 03:23 PM
thing is they werent his tracks, he stole them from some random guy who never stepped foot on lb

Louie Dawgs
03-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Blank is a wannabe black guy. I can't hate on the way he raps , but pretending to be a black guy will never be forgiven.

Óðinn
03-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Blank is a wannabe black guy. I can't hate on the way he raps , but pretending to be a black guy will never be forgiven.

Are you black dude? Just asking...cos ya sound Asian on audio. :high:

RULE
03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I forgot about the audio! *goes to listen*

Louie Dawgs
03-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Are you black dude? Just asking...cos ya sound Asian on audio. :high:

All time letsbeef asian-league heavyweight champion.

BvckHvndz
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
thing is they werent his tracks, he stole them from some random guy who never stepped foot on lb

:eek: :mad: :guns: datz dat shit I don't like

Rounin
03-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Louie Dawgs Back on thread topic, you originally (and broadly) stated that the tourney sucks because of the actual competition but then really only went into detail with Phe ,which would probably because he was the only who made any "serious" response to it. But even besides Phe there were and are multiple dope cats in the tourney. And like Grizz said its only the third round just now starting. It was a shame Vitty got eliminated cuz he one of the dopest people on here. Then of course you got Grizz, HVK, Neighboor, Diss, Streets. Shit load of people who are up and coming emcees that all have an equal shot for the title and to make a name for themselves....... Nah not make a name for themselves more like solidify their name. Even more so while I feel you on the whole "one line" can ruin a whole verse, everyone has their ups and downs, an while consistency is highly valued sometimes you give niggas the benefit of the doubt, ya fee me? And I can tell by your technical attitude towards one of Phe's lines that you're not one to do that often but I mean in rap alot of the shit you say is not something you would say in "English/casual" conversation. And squander is a very commonly used term so I honestly don't understand your confusion. Then we have your claims on "flow." Flow is important I mean it's rap but in text.... That's one of the most irrelevant things I base a verse on, because flow is the most individualized aspect of rapping so like Obey said it all depends on the person writing and the person reading. Sorry for the long read. But some shit IMO needed to be cleared up.

reEFer
03-20-2013, 08:13 PM
*listens to louies audio*

bruh, please dont ever complain about someones flow again :high:

Rounin
03-20-2013, 08:48 PM

Got em...

Louie Dawgs
03-20-2013, 09:27 PM

I'm obviously differentiating text and audio, no??

let's not turn this into a debate over semantics, I have a long history of winning those.

GRizzEAT
03-20-2013, 09:37 PM
whaaa happened to jin?

reEFer
03-20-2013, 09:37 PM
ok, so tell me the point of writing a text verse that 'flows' if you cant deliver it with.... flow?

does that text verse still flow?? maybe on paper, but if you cant spit it how you read it, then what? :high:

Rounin
03-20-2013, 11:06 PM
ok, so tell me the point of writing a text verse that 'flows' if you cant deliver it with.... flow?

does that text verse still flow?? maybe on paper, but if you cant spit it how you read it, then what? :high:

Got em...............