PDA

View Full Version : Ok ACs so who of you voted for Advocate in the WGB poll

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 06:34 AM
Don't be shy now ida been tempted too knowing the votes werent being made public

GRizzEAT
03-19-2013, 06:53 AM
oh tha irony ?

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 07:03 AM
oh the irony indeed

ORC
03-19-2013, 09:53 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IV
03-19-2013, 10:05 AM
What's a WBG?

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Orc salty lol

Who Got Beef

ORC
03-19-2013, 10:20 AM
nah i dnt even know what this is man ha

Phil Banks
03-19-2013, 11:32 AM
looks like ppl cheated in an audio tourney lol

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I did to be honest. I was under the impression it worked like every forum thing though, crews can vote in topicals and all that. Didn't know the votes werent public either. You can discount my vote.

Evil Stew Beef
03-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Lol figures

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I did to be honest. I was under the impression it worked like every forum thing though, crews can vote in topicals and all that. Didn't know the votes werent public either. You can discount my vote.

ok now we're getting somewhere, where are the rest of you high and mighty reduce mod VP [ if only it counted in forum competitions eh? :rolleyes: ] fair voting fannys @? c'mn now own up.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 01:03 PM
To be fair, previous tournaments ran by Pugz also allowed crew voting. That's why it takes place through poll is it not? There was no issue in the cypher tournament. I assumed the rules works as always, unless they were posted somewhere that I didn't see.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Why would it be different, explain what makes it exempt from all others.

TheAnonP
03-19-2013, 01:21 PM
That's why three mods should judge who won..

Public polls are always bullshit

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Why would it be different, explain what makes it exempt from all others.

My point exactly. Things judged on the forums have always been like this. The cypher tournament, tournament seedings, rookie of the year enterants, battle of the round etc. There has never been a problem with it before, and if there was a new rule on it posted somewhere then I apologize. But this is pretty much the way everything, including all of Pugz' tournaments, have always worked.

OSKAR, I got banned for having that opinion before :D

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 01:39 PM
and now answer the question.

TheAnonP
03-19-2013, 01:42 PM
lol I was always off that opinion.

Either make the polls in a way to see who voted for who or just have mods to judge the winner.

I know that polls are good cause it get's more people involved in a competition but let's face it. LB is full of favoritism buddy votes etc. You can't run a clean competition if u dnt see who votes for who

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
lol not to mention you didnt even bother to explain your vote. i suppose adding that to voting for your crew mate isnt plain wrong. maybe we should take your approach to all voting

gbfvnoh8vb > eth

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
How did I not answer your question? You asked how this would be different, and I explained how it's different. No forum thing has even been an issue with crew votes.

How can I explain my vote? "I think Advocate's is best"? I did listen to everything in the shit, dropped feed on the majority of them.

If you can show me where the rules in this regarding crew voting are different from the rules in the cypher tournament, I'll conceed and admit I did wrong. If it was an issue, wouldnt votes be public? The owner of the site's rules > your opinions.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 01:59 PM
its nice to see your getting this, you need more time, ill wait.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Explain what you mean then.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
promotes in depth fair voting.
knows its wrong to crew vote.
calls grizz out for it
drops crew vote [because it doesnt say no crew votes] REALLY? .oO how long we been doing this now, since 2007?
doesnt even briefly state who for and why he voted

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

ITS WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG WONG lol

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:17 PM
promotes in depth fair voting.
knows its wrong to crew vote.
calls grizz out for it
drops crew vote [because it doesnt say no crew votes] REALLY? .oO how long we been doing this now, since 2007?
doesnt even briefly state who for and why he voted

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

ITS WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG WONG lol

Again, I didn't drop a crew vote because it didn't say no crew votes. Since Pugz has been doing these tournaments they are open poll votes. I gave you examples of other situations where polls are opened. If it was an issue, votes would have been open for everyone to see. This is the way Pugz wanted it to be ran. I obligued. Again, if there is ANYTHING I did here that can be called cheating, I'd apologize, but all I did is what was asked of everyone.

I did say who I voted for the second I was asked. Did I have to reply to this thread? If I was doing anything shady I'd have kept it to myself and you'd have never known. Is there ANY explained votes in that thread? How can I explain it? I liked one best. Is there much else to say over that? Would anyone have been happy with me posting that as my expo?

I already said discount the vote, even though I didn't do anything against the rules or doing anything immoral in this situation. If you consider this immoral, why didn't you do anything in the previous tournaments, or why didn't you even call anyone out in the Battle of the Round judging when everyone voted for people w/o explaining their votes too?

EDIT: You also didn't call out Boss MC, who said he voted just to see the poll, or anyone that voted for Raw without explaining. People are even voting for themselves in the poll, and yet you call out me for this? You just like to pick whatever will generate the most controversy eh?

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:26 PM
the fact there were no explained votes is why im here, I dont care if it doesnt distinctly state no crew votes THAT SHOULD BE AN ASSUMED GIVEN, use some common sense, the presidents been set for 8 years w/good reason, this isnt rocket science here The competitors aint feeling this set up either, and rightly so, and pugz doesnt know how to set public polls lol

IV
03-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Dave, you're right about the cypher thing and that but if it's literally 1 person vs another person in a BATTLE it different. In Dave's defence though you were allowed to vote on your own crew mate in the topical tournament and I suppose that's still a battle..

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:31 PM
I was involved in the cypher tournament running the second time and no one was getting called out for crew voting. Either bitch at me for following what was intended, or approach Pugz to try and get it changed. Only one is going to actually make a difference. If you want me to drop "I thought Advocate was best so I voted for him", then alright. If you want my vote discounted, then alright.

@IV, this is more so like the cypher one than the topical either way. It was set up in Vs mode but it's being voted on like battle royale. 1 on 1 was only because it was a way to get diss tracks out.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:31 PM
no crew voting period. dont be stupid

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Then approach him to get that taken into account next time.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
YOU take it into account. again 8 years

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:46 PM
I didn't break any rules. I don't have to take anything into account.

Aggo
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM
What is this battle you guys are talking about? Is there a link? I want to vode for Advocate too.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
It wasn't a battle, it was for Pugz track tournament where he threw up a poll and I voted.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
I didn't break any rules. I don't have to take anything into account.
unless pugz clearly said crew votes allowed, considering the sites stict policy EVERYWHERE ELSE GOIN ON 8 YEARS.....yes, you did

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Okay, in future, I'll assume everything is against the rules unless Pugz says otherwise.

In the previous tournaments crew voting was fine. Just because this one pertains to your neck of the woods doesnt change the fact.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 02:55 PM
It wasn't a battle,

wrong. they are diss tracks, battling

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
It was a compitition. The reason it was posted in One Vs One format is because that was the only way to get the diss element involved. Pugz said this in the thread, go read it.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 03:00 PM
In the previous tournaments crew voting was fine. Just because this one pertains to your neck of the woods doesnt change the fact.

hey dont hate me cuz im ontop of this to ensure everyone gets a fair crack. take your boggle up with cypher guy

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

It was a compitition. The reason it was posted in One Vs One format is because that was the only way to get the diss element involved. Pugz said this in the thread, go read it.

its battling numbnuts. its competative

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 03:02 PM
I just know the rules of the cypher tournament, and this was run in the same place and the same way. I think it's more appropriate for the rules to be the same as the cypher tournament as opposed to the same as a Grand Championship tournament. If this is not the case, as I've said, I'll admit it was a mix up and I was wrong.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 03:04 PM
i dont even care tbh.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
I agree with you in that it shouldn't be like that BECAUSE people can vote in a biased way (wether for themselves, a crew member etc.) but at the end of the day, I didn't do anything wrong and only followed the way it was set up. I admitted it and said you can remove my vote the second I was called up on it. I wasn't trying to do anything shady and I didn't know, and still don't, if any rules were to be broken in doing so. I told Pugz about it aswell and told him to discount my vote if it's an issue.

You just know I'll stick in the debate to the end :D

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 03:19 PM
its ok you can chill now, the barrarge is over, relax.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

your crew looking suspect though.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Barrarge? Come on, I handled that with ease :D.

J u s T C
03-19-2013, 03:50 PM
:rolleyes: