PDA

View Full Version : NEW MANI MULA VIDEO(YUCK FREESTYLE)

Mani Mula
03-18-2013, 04:47 PM
New $$$MANI MULA$$$ Freestyle #Bars #Unsigned #Spittin
Mani Mula - Yuck Freestyle | Official Music Video | Shot By @AdamDaPrince - YouTube
Mani

SoupErb
03-18-2013, 04:57 PM
This is nice fam, good shit.

Lol @ dude in the pink shirt and purple gloves though haha.

IV
03-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Lol SoupErb I don't know why, but I expect you to look like the pinks and purple guy.

Sick freestyle and vid, shame about it being a bit out of sink at times but piff apart from that, keep it up, bout to go download your tape

TheAnonP
03-18-2013, 05:24 PM
dope track...This video was better than the previous one u posted fams.

Work on the lip synchronization tho...I don't know if it's my imagination but some times the words of the track didn't match the shit u were saying on the video

SoupErb
03-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Lol fuck that IV ...!! First off - His attire is all wrong; Gloves whilst wearing a short-sleeved polo? That alone is stupid without including the colours he got on... Pink, purple & beige? What the fuck?
Second - I'm much more handsome.
Third - I don't judge a book by it's cover, but I can tell when somebody is muffin soft and that dude is suspect.
Fourth: He KNOWS he is white; Coz he looks super uncomfortable in this vid like he thinkin' "damn am I the only white guy here?" .. Whereas if I were surrounded by my black friends, I would more than likely think I was black myself.

IV
03-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Lol fuck that IV ...!! First off - His attire is all wrong; Gloves whilst wearing a short-sleeved polo? That alone is stupid without including the colours he got on... Pink, purple & beige? What the fuck?
Second - I'm much more handsome.
Third - I don't judge a book by it's cover, but I can tell when somebody is muffin soft and that dude is suspect.
Fourth: He KNOWS he is white; Coz he looks super uncomfortable in this vid like he thinkin' "damn am I the only white guy here?" .. Whereas if I were surrounded by my black friends, I would more than likely think I was black myself.

I appreciate your honesty, that's not a good thing tho lmao

SoupErb
03-18-2013, 05:42 PM
I appreciate your honesty, that's not a good thing tho lmao

:eek: :eek: :eek:

RACIST BITCH! I'm disappointed Verity.

IV
03-18-2013, 05:46 PM
I mean that you're white but you think you're black when you're around black people lol that's not good

SoupErb
03-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Lol I know what you meant - (I ain't getting angry here) It makes no difference to me what is and what isn't a good look for me; If I constantly thought about what wasn't good for me, then I wouldn't be me. Hell, I thought drugs weren't good for me, until I smoked bud and started rapping.. Until I tried Coke & Ecstasy and made 100 new friends in one night.. Until I drank alcohol was able to converse with basically anybody.

Matter of fact, anything labelled as "not good" usually turns out to work in your favour.
Eg. Me thinking I'm black means I make my friends laugh, which means they find me funny, and everybody wants/has a funny friend.

Oooooosh

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Oh btw stay away from Coke & Ecstasy... Yeh they good sometimes, but not worth the comedown or the money.

#BLAZE UP!

Evil Stew Beef
03-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Lmaaaaaaaao mani look like a brown smurf freestyle was wack

Mani Mula
03-19-2013, 02:16 AM
I got a call to shoot a video and said fuck it this wasnt pre planned at all, Plus it was free hopefully in time he gets better with the lip syncing dude with the Pink Polo is J.Splash from the bucBasedBois the Black dude wit the Glasses is Marq Madison from Hoodrich dude in the Middle was with the Camera Man So I lettem hop in but yea its all for attention Thanks for checking it out

Erupt da Monsta
04-20-2013, 09:43 AM
this was ait, not bad, you need to get a better group of friends tho homie not the kids i'd have in a video with me, both of them look like squares tbh...... the purple gloves pink shirt, walmart kakees why would you even let dude in the video lookin like that? Get that management straight, the track tho

good cadence, good flow, lyrics were kinda weak tho tbh..... on some elementary ish up ya lyrical content 95 percent on what you said is played and you didnt really even try to flip it... like the carrots line for example... ima listen again cus i feel like im bein too harsh ... hold up

ait there were actually some good parts like 50-120 ... but for the most part lyrically this was pretty average bro just keepin it 100.. come with some lyrical ish cus the punches were meh you sound way basic not nothin i'd listen too but do what you do

first things first get them niggas out the background , idc if they produced the video or not, fat white boy has zero style and looks like a herb 100... the other video was better tbh i fucked with that one hard.

but any publicity is good publicity i guess... keep grindin brah!

BENSON THA GREAT
04-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Lmao at stews comment and at the white kid but the shit went hard mani.. Props... And souperb why would u wanna be black???? Shhhhhhh

J u s T C
04-20-2013, 04:17 PM
What not to wear out with the homies when you're 100 pounds overweight with a serious case of pot belly 101. ROFL. Dead at the suspect Pink Polo purple glove combo he looking like a colour blind low budget white Cam'ron

V3numb
04-20-2013, 04:29 PM
tracks was hot.. vid was terribly directed tho for the most tbh