PDA

View Full Version : FreeStyle Friday

TradeMarked
03-18-2013, 03:55 AM
Come Join Us Every FreeStyle Friday Night From (9:00pm To 11:00pm) At

http://tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles

Enjoy Live (Video, Audio & Text Battle's)

Come Through An Settle Your Beef With AnyOne On The Net Or Just SomeOne You Know In Person.

V3numb
03-18-2013, 04:12 AM
negro wtf this got to do with GFX? please learn properly how to promote dat ish

TradeMarked
03-18-2013, 05:06 AM
Negro im promoting everywhere.. haha... an nobody else was using the gfx board so i said fuck it ill make use of it haha

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

say u can make any type of GFX ??

V3numb
03-18-2013, 05:40 AM
you get infarcted for posting out of forums.. get me mad and illl do just that.. evn if its promoting for LB-FF

its used more than you think.. plus its not everyday we get new artists willing to work on free handouts for you cheap-consumers that only know how to ask.......

and yes i do..

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

.. and btw...

Noble should have a flyer for this.. ask em for it.. plus you didnt even state the proper standard time son.. i can log on friday at 9PM (china time).. and i be off when it comes to making it

did he ask you to promote yo?, cause i thought they had a mod or somthing for the chatroom already

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

ninja please dont take it personal either haha.. it was all just said what was in plain text also.. no tone of voice.. js