PDA

View Full Version : If you voted in the tournament, enter the thread and explain yourselves.

IV
03-16-2013, 09:25 PM
No hate to the Raw dude, it's not his fault. But Raw vs Unyqe the wrong decision was made, it's probably the most retarded decision I've ever seen straight from the first couple bars.

first off nyque i 'got barz' like DELL CONNECTIONS so a 'pop'd clip' will hav'm 'drop'd quick' like FAILED RECEPTIONS!! - a victory will 'neva happen' like JAIL PROTECTION so 'apologize' cause 'behind barz' you'll get 'sodomized' no MALE EXCEPTIONS - It's 2013

them '9s spread' & turn his 'lines red' like SPELL CORRECTIONS!! im about to 'open arms' like TANK TOPS 'u up' bt ya RANK NOT, 'death' when that 'K clap' & lines 'lay flat' like PLANK SPOTS!!

'cold hearted' so everything i THANK HOT vs me? 'better chance' with a BLANK DROP, cuz for $$ i'll 'shoot at this square' & cal it a BANK SHOT!!( back board) nyque wit that 'matic gat' you'll turn 'cabage patch' PRETENDING TIMID ya eey like FLIPPING DIGITS , cause when 'magz bust-bad luck' like a mirror shattering.. & youre the SPLITTING IMAGE!!! 'last dude-ass chewed' like 'fast food' ..dummy ya 'ass next' cause this 'crash test' not a FAIR COURSE so THERE FOR, for a 'check like nike' i'll catch you 'while your high' & send AIR FORCE!! ( air force 1) so stop CONTEMPLATIN, even when i take the 'gun off' he'll 'run off' like CONSTIPATION, (that made no fucking sense at all) the 'kids sicker' tryna shine like the 'big dipper' you'll 'see starz' like CONSOLATIONS!! 'shut ya bedroom door' daddy's home & your MOMS is WAITIN, now its 'lights out' in his 'white house' thats an ABOMINATION/obama nation !! a TRUE SPEECH that only a FEW SPEAK plus shells can go in U-NYQUE , so 'eat the licks' we could say 'he's the shit' bt thats cuz DUDE REEKS!! i could 'put you in a scope' like PRETENSIVE LENS,he sweet & his 'rhymes is lemon' this the tourny but 'lines of scrimmage' so this were being DEFENSIVE ENDS!!

No hate to Raw like I said, very beginner type verse but c'mon, he should not of won this battle.

It goes Punch, Nameplay, Repeat...... This 'square' can stop or get that 'straight line', I HANG VILLAGERS who 'try-angles' or AIM DILLINGERS either way he goes fromm 'ock-ta'-gone', my whole 'circle' BANGS CYLINDERS!! He's a G IN TEXT NOW? Nah, just lucky noy to SEE THE TECHS PAL cause two things he wont get when I ''break Raw down'' 'are-a-w' and to SEE THE NEXT ROUND!! (raw) One gut shot n he's TAKIN' A BOW then just 'sit-calm' or get hit in your SAPIEN MOUTH, either way Imma ''eat this pussy'' like the ALIEN ALF!! (sit-com, Alf eats cats) He don't BLAM THE STEEL, DUH no way this MANS A KILLA' this SHAMS NOT REAL BRUH, he aint about beef cause ''Raw chicken'', minus SALMONELLA!! I'm that MALE WITH THE ARROGANCE so you can TELL THAT I'M SCARIN' HIM, while I ''buck-it'', he just ''PAIL'' IN COMPARISION!! I aint FAKIN' WITH THIS DUDE, I put in work, MAKE ENOUGH, THEN MOVE ammo that will ''tear Raw apart'' with this 'A-R' and TAKE THE 'W'!! You're gonna lose Raw, JUST DON'T MAKE IT WACK, I suggest that you BEST THROW FLAME N CRACK cause I'm always ''aiming ta steel'' like a CLEPTOMANIAC. I'm 'clinically insane', my PENCIL SHAKES A LOT its 'no loss to me, I wont stop rollin up' on him like my RENTALS BREAKS ARE GONE and if he tries to get that tool sending METAL BLAZING HOT I'll just ''straight jacket'' with out entering a MENTAL PATIENT SPOT!! Imma text battle champ kid, maybe START WITH MORE PRACTICE I take lame's APART WITH GORE TACTITS, plus I invented being ''Raw'' he's got the ART OF ''WAR'' 'BACKWARDS'!! He's 'dope'? Then he'll get 'STEPPED ON' TODAY, my WEAPONS A BLADE 'cutting Raw at both ends' Till all thats LEFT IS AN A!! (r/a\w)

Explain yourselves, I don't give a fuck who you are, you were wrong. There's no bias here what-so-ever because ACs are annoying.

J u s T C
03-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Fame did it better

IV
03-16-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm not biased though.. because It's not my battle and the battle is closed

Letum
03-16-2013, 09:29 PM
#TRUETALK I like Raw, but this shit was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad stupid.

Raw even posted this on my page

Today 07:22 PMRaw™
honestly i dnt know how i won. you clearly had the better verse 2 me!

J u s T C
03-16-2013, 09:30 PM
can you please make it a little less coherent though i don't think my brains hurting enough

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

no but seriously make it readable

Óðinn
03-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Fame did it better

My thought exactly...:high:

Aggo
03-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Truth, are AC's really that annoying though? I thought I was just getting popular. Way to go V, why you gotta hurt me so bad.

J u s T C
03-16-2013, 09:41 PM
so stop CONTEMPLATIN, even when i take the 'gun off' he'll 'run off' like CONSTIPATION,

when he said that I thought Diorrea not constipation

Dean
03-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Y'all wait n see

Raw
Grand Chamion

Aggo
Chamion

Dean
^ its a step above champion

Airborne Esco
03-17-2013, 01:16 AM
Dont blame me! blame the voters & i'll take full responsibility for not having a better verse but i work 10 hours a day & sumtimes i cant think of shit!! im not even a battle rapper. im just STRICTLY a rapper. i just think 'lets beef' improves my creativity. i dont even have 100 battles in yet its only been close to 2 months 4 me thats y it might sound begginerish. & in my opinion 'nyque' shud be in the next round & so just because i dont belong in the 'tourney' right now you can expect a better verse!! S'all im sayin

Óðinn
03-17-2013, 01:19 AM
Dont blame me! blame the voters & i'll take full responsibility for not having a better verse but i work 10 hours a day & sumtimes i cant think of shit!! im not even a battle rapper. im just STRICTLY a rapper. i just think 'lets beef' improves my creativity. i dont even have 100 battles in yet its only been close to 2 months 4 me thats y it might sound begginerish. & in my opinion 'nyque' shud be in the next round & so just because i dont belong in the 'tourney' right now you can expect a better verse!! S'all im sayin

^^Why do you do that black font shit? i aint squinting shit to read anything :high:

Airborne Esco
03-17-2013, 01:27 AM
^^Why do you do that black font shit? i aint squinting shit to read anything :high:

cause i like black my nigga, ill change it just 4 you

Óðinn
03-17-2013, 01:39 AM
ill change it just 4 you

Good... :high: ... Lmao...Shit's just hard to read.

Airborne Esco
03-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Good... :high: ... Lmao...Shit's just hard to read.

yea i understand

Askari
03-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Obama nation was dope though.

RULE
03-17-2013, 04:38 AM
No hate to the Raw dude, it's not his fault. But Raw vs Unyqe the wrong decision was made, it's probably the most retarded decision I've ever seen straight from the first couple bars.

first off nyque i 'got barz' like DELL CONNECTIONS so a 'pop'd clip' will hav'm 'drop'd quick' like FAILED RECEPTIONS!! - a victory will 'neva happen' like JAIL PROTECTION so 'apologize' cause 'behind barz' you'll get 'sodomized' no MALE EXCEPTIONS - It's 2013

them '9s spread' & turn his 'lines red' like SPELL CORRECTIONS!! im about to 'open arms' like TANK TOPS 'u up' bt ya RANK NOT, 'death' when that 'K clap' & lines 'lay flat' like PLANK SPOTS!!

'cold hearted' so everything i THANK HOT vs me? 'better chance' with a BLANK DROP, cuz for $$ i'll 'shoot at this square' & cal it a BANK SHOT!!( back board) nyque wit that 'matic gat' you'll turn 'cabage patch' PRETENDING TIMID ya eey like FLIPPING DIGITS , cause when 'magz bust-bad luck' like a mirror shattering.. & youre the SPLITTING IMAGE!!! 'last dude-ass chewed' like 'fast food' ..dummy ya 'ass next' cause this 'crash test' not a FAIR COURSE so THERE FOR, for a 'check like nike' i'll catch you 'while your high' & send AIR FORCE!! ( air force 1) so stop CONTEMPLATIN, even when i take the 'gun off' he'll 'run off' like CONSTIPATION, (that made no fucking sense at all) the 'kids sicker' tryna shine like the 'big dipper' you'll 'see starz' like CONSOLATIONS!! 'shut ya bedroom door' daddy's home & your MOMS is WAITIN, now its 'lights out' in his 'white house' thats an ABOMINATION/obama nation !! a TRUE SPEECH that only a FEW SPEAK plus shells can go in U-NYQUE , so 'eat the licks' we could say 'he's the shit' bt thats cuz DUDE REEKS!! i could 'put you in a scope' like PRETENSIVE LENS,he sweet & his 'rhymes is lemon' this the tourny but 'lines of scrimmage' so this were being DEFENSIVE ENDS!!

No hate to Raw like I said, very beginner type verse but c'mon, he should not of won this battle.

It goes Punch, Nameplay, Repeat...... This 'square' can stop or get that 'straight line', I HANG VILLAGERS who 'try-angles' or AIM DILLINGERS either way he goes fromm 'ock-ta'-gone', my whole 'circle' BANGS CYLINDERS!! He's a G IN TEXT NOW? Nah, just lucky noy to SEE THE TECHS PAL cause two things he wont get when I ''break Raw down'' 'are-a-w' and to SEE THE NEXT ROUND!! (raw) One gut shot n he's TAKIN' A BOW then just 'sit-calm' or get hit in your SAPIEN MOUTH, either way Imma ''eat this pussy'' like the ALIEN ALF!! (sit-com, Alf eats cats) He don't BLAM THE STEEL, DUH no way this MANS A KILLA' this SHAMS NOT REAL BRUH, he aint about beef cause ''Raw chicken'', minus SALMONELLA!! I'm that MALE WITH THE ARROGANCE so you can TELL THAT I'M SCARIN' HIM, while I ''buck-it'', he just ''PAIL'' IN COMPARISION!! I aint FAKIN' WITH THIS DUDE, I put in work, MAKE ENOUGH, THEN MOVE ammo that will ''tear Raw apart'' with this 'A-R' and TAKE THE 'W'!! You're gonna lose Raw, JUST DON'T MAKE IT WACK, I suggest that you BEST THROW FLAME N CRACK cause I'm always ''aiming ta steel'' like a CLEPTOMANIAC. I'm 'clinically insane', my PENCIL SHAKES A LOT its 'no loss to me, I wont stop rollin up' on him like my RENTALS BREAKS ARE GONE and if he tries to get that tool sending METAL BLAZING HOT I'll just ''straight jacket'' with out entering a MENTAL PATIENT SPOT!! Imma text battle champ kid, maybe START WITH MORE PRACTICE I take lame's APART WITH GORE TACTITS, plus I invented being ''Raw'' he's got the ART OF ''WAR'' 'BACKWARDS'!! He's 'dope'? Then he'll get 'STEPPED ON' TODAY, my WEAPONS A BLADE 'cutting Raw at both ends' Till all thats LEFT IS AN A!! (r/a\w)

Explain yourselves, I don't give a fuck who you are, you were wrong. There's no bias here what-so-ever because ACs are annoying.

Verity your a fuckin idiot. That shit you made green was wack as hell. "Art of war backwards?" "Rip apart AR and take the W?" and you got the nerve to say Raw's bars were dated. Fool.

Both verses were average. One just wasnt as repetitive. Shit i was waiting for... ima give raw a watch backward cuz its wartime! or these bullets will spin war until he's scream wra!!!

and that straight jacket line had been done a million times on this site. I could pulled up examples with ease. i know cuz i did one in 2010.

But you know Unque hangs villagers when they try angles so maybe im wrong...

1/

reEFer
03-17-2013, 05:44 AM
no your just stupid verity .. raw got that just based on the readability/flow factor alone for me :high:

RULE
03-17-2013, 05:47 AM
RULE , Askari & reEFer. If only Raw had some legit heads backing him here :rolleyes:

Letum
03-17-2013, 08:56 AM
#TRUETALK^

GRizzEAT
03-17-2013, 09:35 AM
tbh, uny u let urself down.

Hubert Cumberdale
03-17-2013, 04:25 PM
I want to know why the fuck ACs are annoying ;D

RULE
03-17-2013, 04:27 PM
I want to know why the fuck ACs are annoying ;D

de ja vu. Classick '10 haha

Hubert Cumberdale
03-17-2013, 05:05 PM
I suppose we spam the battles but that's what every crew has done ever. When we run around the forums with our annoying catchphrase you can be annoyed :D

Airborne Esco
03-18-2013, 11:20 PM
RULE , Askari & reEFer. If only Raw had some legit heads backing him here :rolleyes:

wys but im str8 4real

Student
03-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Raw Bit Back In 06' But I Guess Nobody Remembers These Things...