PDA

View Full Version : Crew Invitation - MUST READ

TradeMarked
03-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Fair Voters Crew
FairVoters

Welcome To The Fair Voters Club Page.
I Started This Crew To Maybe Stop All Cheating If Not All Then To Focus Mainly On "Voting" And The Reason Behind It Is Because "Voting" Is What Runs This Site. If No One Votes - No One Wins Or Loses. Then If No One Battles, There IS No More Site. And Personally I Don't Want This To Happen. Well This Crew Is Not Only Made For Vets Or Ranked Artist. Its For Everyone Who Is Against Cheating - An All For FAIR VOTING. I Despise Hate Voters, Dickriders, PM'ers & Any Other Type Of Cheaters.

So If You Would Be Interested In Joining My
(Fair Voters Crew)
Private Message Me On LetsBeef.com
Or E Mail Me At MurdahMuzik@YMail.com
Based On Your Voting Power Is Where You Will Be Placed In (Fair Voters Crew)

We Will Have (5) Rules To Fair Voters Crew
(1.) No Cheating Of Any Sort
(2.) No Hate Voting
(3.) No Buddy Voting
(4.) When You Vote - You Must Leave A Detailed Description Of Who Won And Who Lost - And Why They Won Or Lost.
(5.) You Must Stay Active As A Voting Member On LetsBeef.com - (meaning) You Must Stay Active By Fairly Voting. Battling Really Isn't As Important As The Votes. But It Is Preferred.

That's The Rules. Most Crews Don't Have Rules For There Crews. And That's Why There Crews Aren't Exactly The Best. So If You Are Willing To Join And Help By Being A Partner & Member Of A Crew That Is About Cleaning LetsBeef.com Of All The Cheating Let Me Know A.S.A.P

Thank You All :
SupremeKnowledge