PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive League - FeedBack Welcome

TradeMarked
03-15-2013, 10:03 PM
People Pay For Exclusive. But Yet Nobody Uses It. They Only Buy Exclusive So They Can Create Crews. Okay The Way It Should Be Set Up Is You Must First Complete At-least 2 - 5 Exclusive Battles Before Been Eligible To Create Or Submit A Crew.
An After Completing Your Battles. You Should Have Choice For It To Be A Audio Or Texted Based Crew - Or Both, People Should Be Able To Have Options. An I Think That Would Bring The Exclusive Arena Up As Far As Needing Battles.

My 2nd Opinion - We Should Hold Exclusive Tournaments Once A Month Every Month For 12 Months.
For Audio & Text.
The Reason - Most People Like To Compete For More Than Just Points For Rank. They Battle To Win Respect Or Wins Prizes. So We Should Have Cash Prizes At The End Of The Year. Who Ever Has The Most Tournament Wins At The End Of That Year Wins Cash And Prizes.

Feed Back Is More Than Welcome. I Look For Honest Thoughts.

Boss-MC
03-16-2013, 08:25 AM
this is a good idea but loads of us have suggested it in the past but unfortunately it doesnt happen. i agree with this idea though

TradeMarked
03-16-2013, 10:47 AM
well Boss_MC homie if they was smart they would. i believe it would bring more cashflow to @Letsbeef. And not only that - but attract higher ratings from web critics. Because i would put my left nut on it. that it would bring in a a lot more competitors. not only from niggahs just googling (Freestyle Sites) But because more people would tell others. trynah get paid. but i would suggest there be some sort of catch to it.

skinEC~RRR~
03-16-2013, 02:37 PM
ONE AD ON FREESTYLE FRIDAYS ON 106 N PARK..OR THEY SIGN A DEAL WHERE LETS BEEF HAS A TOURNEY AND THE WINNER GOES ON THE SHOW-THIS SITE WOULD MULTIPLY 8 FOLD-LETS BEEF IS A HIDDEN GEM, NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT

TradeMarked
03-16-2013, 03:33 PM
thats also a great idea to mayne. it would blow up. but they already do that with FreeStyleMaddness.com