PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit.... Interp's alias exposed.

Phil Banks
03-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Had to do it

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/033/923/PaulBearer_crop_exact_display_image.jpg?1363023208

Bang Out Battles - Relit vs Interp - - YouTube

tell me that shit isnt spot on.... son i thought u died

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

son bodied you though......real talk shit was rough

Óðinn
03-15-2013, 08:21 PM
fair play for stepping up to the plate Interp.....

....But i couldn't watch any more after half way though your first verse.

Phil Banks
03-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Interp wheres ya neck at bruh

IV
03-15-2013, 08:48 PM
What happens if he won the KOTD title? Where would he put his necklace? because he really is neck-less

- Shotty Horroh

ViTRiOL
03-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Interp's face looks like John Travolta when he gets angry.

His style reminded me of this classic...

Phil Davison on Jimmy Kimmel Live- GOP Candidate, Passionate Speech for Stark County Treasurer - YouTube

BENSON THA GREAT
03-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Only question is where the hell did they find a black guy in the tundra... And lol @ all the vanadians in hip hop costumes rofl

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

No hate to interp tho at least hes doing something live.. Props

TheAnonP
03-15-2013, 11:03 PM
R.I.P paul bearrer

Mr-Felon
03-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Dope shit Interp FUCK the haters man you went out and did your Thing I have failed to see any of half the Mfs talkin shit in a Live battle.........I thought it was close I actually thought Interp one......

Interp
03-16-2013, 04:13 AM
Dope shit Interp FUCK the haters man you went out and did your Thing I have failed to see any of half the Mfs talkin shit in a Live battle.........I thought it was close I actually thought Interp one......

Thats why i dont let them get to me.

The people talking shit a) are doing absolutly nothing themselves

B) are obviously jealous...

Smh phil bitch...u see me talk shit about that crop circle of a bald spot??? No..
U see me talk about you being the scrawniest guy in the room?.. no..
Did you see me insult your attempts to make a move in any way......no..

But then again Phil Banks ...ive never viewed you as a threat....have no reason to....all you idiots are really showing how much i matter as a point of focus for you....

As for the neck thing..Lmfao...my bad for having muscle mass you little toothpick....

:cartman:

AfterThought
03-16-2013, 04:17 AM
Phil I told you

Lets Beef Track: He Gon' Be Mad (Interp Diss) - By: AfterThought

Interp
03-16-2013, 04:24 AM
Are you mad cuzi still havent hit play yet...

Or that in one day my battles already got more views than thatn your tracks recieve in a year..???

Smh at...i didnt forget about you....dont worry retard... you just dont matter that much and im doin better things.....

Smh at....lol at this lil group of like six that keep propping eashother up....lol......

You guys need eachother so much just to feel value on a website...

Bet 1000 i make a bigger name than anyone hating on me here... i didnt approach the league...they approached me..so obviously they see something.. ive got several other appearances happening... so...when can i a
Start seeing some proof of whatever moves you guys are making that makes you better than me....cuz a garbage track with ten friends saying u did ok on it....is nothing to me at this point.

AfterThought
03-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Are you mad cuzi still havent hit play yet...

Or that in one day my battles already got more views than thatn your tracks recieve in a year..???

Smh at...i didnt forget about you....dont worry retard... you just dont matter that much and im doin better things.....

Smh at....lol at this lil group of like six that keep propping eashother up....lol......

You guys need eachother so much just to feel value on a website...

Bet 1000 i make a bigger name than anyone hating on me here... i didnt approach the league...they approached me..so obviously they see something.. ive got several other appearances happening... so...when can i a
Start seeing some proof of whatever moves you guys are making that makes you better than me....cuz a garbage track with ten friends saying u did ok on it....is nothing to me at this point.

Definitely coz of that. *shrug*

Phil Banks
03-16-2013, 07:48 AM
lol @ this nerd saying im bald...... son you had a rat tail.... i saw that shit.... where as me bein bald is completely bogus i rock a fade an the lighting was weird....you can clearly see that in my 2nd video.....but my freestyles > your writtens

Interp
03-16-2013, 08:19 AM
I dont have a rat tail..lmfao...

But what i do do...is.drop battles that have already recieved more views in twelve hours then your best track has recieved in a year....

Obviously i expect people..like AT and phil...who..lol..ive seen ur lil set up phil..tgats in no way what id call a promising battle league...but neway...i expect you idiots to hate by this point... im sitting on the doorstep these days kids.... ur sittin on the curb....

This was my first live battle ...i didnt choke or slip once... everybody aside from two judges thought i should have won...at this point..i walked away with somthing gained... if you want to try and pick at shit and look like jealous little girls ...go for it... i dont really care..

AfterThought
03-16-2013, 08:55 AM
THUG KILLER Vs Interp live would be doope. :high:

Boss-MC
03-16-2013, 06:16 PM
you know what fuck the bullshit terps 3rd verse was a knock out and had that kid lookin like he was wanting knocked the fuck out!!!lol i woulda hit him personally fam but thats the irish in me!lol get ur yellow user title, keep grinding and fuck the bullshit!! lol at the no neck shit tho!!!lol u gettin bigger u weasely fuck!!!lol

Hubert Cumberdale
03-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Don't EVER, and the EtHer means EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEER, diss Paul Bearer again! RIP

Barack Obamaa
03-16-2013, 08:16 PM
lmao!!! craziest line of replies only here..

Phil Banks
03-16-2013, 08:28 PM
I dont have a rat tail..lmfao...

But what i do do...is.drop battles that have already recieved more views in twelve hours then your best track has recieved in a year....

Obviously i expect people..like AT and phil...who..lol..ive seen ur lil set up phil..tgats in no way what id call a promising battle league...but neway...i expect you idiots to hate by this point... im sitting on the doorstep these days kids.... ur sittin on the curb....

This was my first live battle ...i didnt choke or slip once... everybody aside from two judges thought i should have won...at this point..i walked away with somthing gained... if you want to try and pick at shit and look like jealous little girls ...go for it... i dont really care..

I freestyled a total of i think 7 minutes maybe 10 max...all together won 5 bills son... you mad? they even gave me a glass trophy no bullshit.... shit was fun for me... now im talking bout flying out a rapper to host another battle we doin here.... i rap for fun ive said it ever since i got here.... like you dudes force me to throw you a bone give you some of my personal life... lol ya im bout to start my own shit here... dudes made bout 15 stacks off the battles i did..3 battles on 3 sundays.thats no lie.... look how full that club is...20 bucks to see Banks freestyle.... add me on facebook ill let the club owner tell you all that though....so yeah all the stacks they pulled in off me....an ill only battle again @ my own events holla back though.....