PDA

View Full Version : IM TRYING TO RAISE MY VP!

ItzNDaSawce
03-15-2013, 06:25 PM
IM GUNNA BE CHECKING THIS THREAD..DROP LINKS AND I WILL LEAVE AN EDUCATED VOTE..

ORC
03-15-2013, 06:56 PM
How does it increase

IV
03-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Mods raise/lower if depending on retarded/good voting

ItzNDaSawce
03-15-2013, 07:15 PM
How does it increase

the mods tell me that they monitor how well and educated we vote on one anothers battles..so thru this thread I can keep track of the battles I leave detailed votes on..mods check and raise my VP

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Mods raise/lower if depending on retarded/good voting

correct..thanks for elaborating fam

Row
03-15-2013, 08:21 PM
So why the hell are there those in fvc who just say "fairs in" ? *coughcough*

Aggo
03-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Because it's the GC tourney and they don't want to sway. Same reason the votes are concealed.

ItzNDaSawce
03-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Because it's the GC tourney and they don't want to sway. Same reason the votes are concealed.

correct..but educated voters could still correct both sides evenly..so if its a tourney battle..and it aint one sided..then point out flaws..if it is one sided..wont have to

ILLoKWENT
03-16-2013, 07:02 PM
trill .hard work usually always pays off in the end.. but go in not thinkin u wanna help yourself boost vp but to help others elevate.. shits alot more rewarding.. raised vp is just an added bonus

ItzNDaSawce
03-17-2013, 09:17 AM
trill .hard work usually always pays off in the end.. but go in not thinkin u wanna help yourself boost vp but to help others elevate.. shits alot more rewarding.. raised vp is just an added bonus

but putting the time in and finding out im vote is worthless..wasn't rewarding..u told me wut I have to do..so im trying wut u told me..ive put in for titles of Spiritual Advisor..denied..ive been here to JUS HELP OTHERS..backs turned to..so since this a BEEF SITE..kinda one sided on whoms side I should be on..but still trying to toss the fair votes around SINCE IM NOT apart of n e major crew or cliqued with n e group of peeps in here shows I aint on a BUDDY ROSTER and that MY VOTES..are always gunna be 100..dont NEED THE FVC to put a solid vote in..yal about the TITLE..so that would be ABOUT SELF...I want the title so people come to me for a fair vote meaning they want me to out flaws so they can get better..i can do that without a boss over my head..feel me...tellin me wut battle to vote on..im decent in here and cant get a fuckin vote on no battle without putting it in the FAIR VOTERS CLUB..shits gay..so im fixin it.workin on my elevation since not much HELP til I startin talkin bout intentionally helpin others cuz I wasn't getn help til SWISHHA came round..and its not the VET BATTLES YAL NEED TO BE VOTIN ON..its the dam texcees that need help whom yal should be made to vote on..real talk....u putting in a lot of WORK ILL..jus make sure u get sumthin out of it for urself..peace