PDA

View Full Version : mixtape competition

FreezyCT
03-15-2013, 10:38 AM
I need a teammate

V3numb
03-15-2013, 04:17 PM
did you hit up may? ithink hes going for crew synergys when it comes to the compo

FreezyCT
03-15-2013, 05:26 PM
i wanna kno who actually knows about this competition first...its definitely a dope idea, just needs more life

as for may, lets see if he can finish whats on his plate

Letum
03-15-2013, 06:09 PM
AC's working on a mixtape right now. So just give us the trophy now tbh.

V3numb
03-15-2013, 09:44 PM
ik about the compo.. me and E were workinhg on integrating a forum compo between Mixtapes and GFX.. aside from that extra GFX thing there isnt much to say

guess cats out the bag.. look for a GFX head to do your mixtape cover tho.. cause its not just a mixtape for songs.. but its the whole presentation of the whole thing.. artwork,beats,lyrics.. and all

thats if E still wants me to participate and help out that is..

iiMAGE
03-16-2013, 02:27 AM
ik about the compo.. me and E were workinhg on integrating a forum compo between Mixtapes and GFX.. aside from that extra GFX thing there isnt much to say

guess cats out the bag.. look for a GFX head to do your mixtape cover tho.. cause its not just a mixtape for songs.. but its the whole presentation of the whole thing.. artwork,beats,lyrics.. and all

Of Course Homie Ill Get At U V!!!

FreezyCT
03-16-2013, 09:37 AM

you've finally arrived to what I've been trying to say

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

John Dos