PDA

View Full Version : fraud voting help

Anon0mys
03-14-2013, 05:10 AM
hey yall i dont wanna sound like a sore loser but the fraud voting is really frustrating lately. I dont call dudes out often but i saw that Magi votes for Kamuzi or whatever his name is regardless of the battles contents. Maybe in some battles kazumi deserved it but certainly not all of them. I think they are friends but still when there is only one vote per battle and its biased its tough. how do i handle this?

Óðinn
03-14-2013, 12:08 PM
hey yall i dont wanna sound like a sore loser but the fraud voting is really frustrating lately. I dont call dudes out often but i saw that Magi votes for Kamuzi or whatever his name is regardless of the battles contents. Maybe in some battles kazumi deserved it but certainly not all of them. I think they are friends but still when there is only one vote per battle and its biased its tough. how do i handle this?

You can add either of them to your block list.

You can also not battle them

Also, hit up the FVC forums to gets some proper votes.

My FVC thread is in text, but you can put audio in it too, i'll hit up anything that's put in it. (no text cyphers though lol )

skinEC~RRR~
03-15-2013, 12:24 AM
i get no response from posting in the FVC, also instead of suggesting to just block or not battle them, Shouldn't an audio moderator look into it. Shouldn't there be someway to get fair mature and un bias assistance and votes? I tried to be a part of the community but the FVC mod is an immature joke, real reckognize's real and there is got to be someone with authority on this site thats real

ILLoKWENT
03-15-2013, 02:38 AM
when was the last time you posted in the fvc? audio side fvc havent been too active, which is why im lookin for signees.. if you need fairs, drop your links in the fvc text side,and well do our best to help you out..