PDA

View Full Version : ........Blacks Rap School...... and for christ sake

Erupt da Monsta
03-13-2013, 01:13 PM
I know yall remember Rupts rap school, seemed like people were elevating every week from that so im thinking of bringin that back, will need an assistant teacher for that, someone that is well versed..... Audio/ Text

but for christ sake when are people gonna learn how to properly set up a punch, I looked at some of the tourney battles and there are some battles where the setups literally 80 percent of the setups are like this....

blah blah.... w/o blah blah
blah blah without blah blah

blah blah like blah blah

I'll 'show blah the business' w/o ORIENTATION FOR WORK ... simple example ...

yo.... i cant stand to read verses where over 40 percent of the setups dont read smoothly and end in w/o/without , like etc ..... shit annoys the hell out of me specially when you call yaselfs bonified heavyweights and you cant set up a punch properly. I saw alot in the first round and it seems its still takin place the second...

you ainta heavyweight when 75 percent of ya punches end in "without/w/o, like , setups ....

shits annoying af

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Heres examples of other ways to setup punches.......

Rule n Unknown were in a "fight to the finish line" W/ WIRED PACE until UA tried to "drink on his run" IN DIER CHASE of an acQUIRED TASTE instead of "Leaving the Gin aside(genocide)" he "destroyed the ENTIRE RACE!"/

see how smooth that was...... and how it read like a sentence? your shit shouldnt be so hard to follow nahmean....

and
i would ''pick his brain apart'' but he already FEAR'S alZHIMERS a "31 yr old drunk" who in the next four YEAR'S or FIVE SURE, he'll be "pushin his 40's"...In a walker sellin BEER TO MINOR'S!!/

you see how it reads like a sentence?

just sayin.... not everyone is doing this , but ive seen it too much, specially from cats that claim to be heavyweights and cant setup a punch correctly.

GOOD GRIEF
03-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Where the fuck were these kind of punches in Text tourney 8 my dude?

Rounin
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
I'd like to join. If that's cool

Dean
03-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Black Moses If you ain't gonna expell me the first week again i'll do it..

Phracture
03-13-2013, 11:56 PM
Where the fuck were these kind of punches in Text tourney 8 my dude?

good point .

Erupt da Monsta
03-14-2013, 09:34 AM
ait fayz n jimmy I'll be having signups prolly monday ...

and text tourney 8....

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

those two examples i posted were from text tourney 8..... smh Black Moses Vs Unknown Artist

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Im confused as to what you two are talkin about tbh...

In text tourney 8... thats the tourney I beat dissizit 0 - 100% .. lmao

Good Grief... heres ya verse from text tourney 8... where 75 percent of ya setups had "like" in them.... this is where all the punches at like that in text tourney 8.. lol

aim at the stomach and leave GASHES GALORE!! have so many metal bullets TRAPPED IN HIS CORE... doctors'll "Marvel" at his body when its "Teeming With Iron, Man"... like CAP, HULK, AND THOR!!
(The Avengers) little bitchmade coward.. his punk ASS HAS NO CHEST!! dude pissed himself when i threatened to BLAST THE WHOLE TECH!! he be running scared when his life "Get Laid On The Line" like HAVING PHONE SEX!!! Dead Poets?... them steppin to me is like RIDING IN FOR A SLAUGHTER!! take their bodies out to sea and HIDE THEM IN DAVY'S LOCKER but it wont be "The City Of Atlantis" when the "SoCIETY'S UNDERWATER"!! pushed him off the balcony and he TRIPPED TO THE EDGE BELOW!! blood was everywhere when he SLIPPED ON HIS HEAD AND BRO had a "Nasty Spill Wit Red Stains" like KIDS WIT SPAGHETTI O'S!! dude fell head first and GUY'S DOME WENT *POP*!! skull was hit so hard... now his "Bone Stick Out His Hair" like "SIDESHOW MEL'S" TOP!! damn you STANK!!! *ISNT KIDDING*... ya underarms so musty.. if ya took a sniff at ya pits then you'd FAINT FROM THE STENCH N' "Knock Ya Self Out"... like I GAVE YOU PERMISSION!! you constantly COPY THE SWAG of Erupt, RHET, AND GURP!! say ya styles original? STOP IT YA FAG cuz all you do is "Emulate.. Period" like PREGNANT BIRDS!! (Emu Late Period) i saw this man suckin some dudes shaft wit his hands ALL IN THE GUY'S NUTS!! since there was a "Dick Inside Thought"... CALL IT A "MIND FUCK"!! (#Gozo) he have threesomes wit 2 dudes in bed GROPIN THEM MAJORLY!! rubbin both dicks between the sheets as he's MOANING!! THE FLAMER BE under the "Cover With 2 Johnsons"... like LOTION CONTAINERS SEE?!! (Johnson & Johnson)

:high:

reason why you didnt make it to even the quarter finals homie.

ORC
03-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Yea and now im probably losing to that lame shit. Zzzzz

Erupt da Monsta
03-14-2013, 09:46 AM
If so, that cus niggas dont know how to vote, i dont blame them tho tbh, they werent taught the right way to form a punchline... one of the downfalls of letsbeef and niggas lose to this type ish everyday

People force wordplays in that dont even fit, notta gonna name names cus they still open battles but in Mondays class i will point out what im saying . to make the site better voters/ writers as a whole . which hopefully will lead to an increase in actual heavyweights and not ones that have been deemed heavyweights but still have a ways to go

thats why im bringin back the rap school.... I need an Assistant teacher... Clawmaster... youd be perfect.

ORC
03-14-2013, 12:42 PM
i'd be down my dude. would people heed my advice on this site tho

Phracture
03-14-2013, 02:57 PM
nigga posted his verse exactly 20mins before it was suppose to end to the next rnd u should of been DQ's but u forced readers to rush and vote but never complaining just speaking facts.

Erupt da Monsta
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Yeah, and fact is I 100 percented you pimp, just shut up and accept the L and keep it moving nigga. Worry about winning this tourney youre in, cus from what i saw from this round nigga you need to step it up. 100. show me somthin next round

GOOD GRIEF
03-14-2013, 06:35 PM
no son... what im asking is why the fuck you dont have a Blue title by now? you know good and well the verse you had in the final disappointed. stop acting like you the god of texting. i respect your opinion and all but damn... one man teaching the ENTIRE site how to text and telling them that HIS ONE OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS... is bullshit. simmer down. Black Moses

Erupt da Monsta
03-15-2013, 09:36 AM
nigga shut up, you have a major inferiority complex... nigga I slept on talksick and honestly didnt feel like writing that round after beating Unknown Artist i didnt feel like talk was a threat...

You have no right to tell me what i can and cant do son, if you dont want help then get the fuck out my thread this is for those who want help i never said my word is final but i do know what im talking about and if anyone on the site thats active can help someone.... it would be me or maybe 2 or 3 other people.

Nigga you havent even made it to a final yet so your word means shit. get out of my thread with your inferiority complex son. who the fuck are you?

Stupid lil niggas i swear, I dont see anyone else on here trying to help you muffuckas elevate...... and learn to vote.... and if you are getting help its from the wrong people cus even ya crew leader has a problem wording his shit with all them "w/o" setups homie.

When i had my rap school, everybody wanted in and everyone was elevating, just shut up you sound mad corny

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

And i never said my opinion is the only one that matters , clearly , thats why i have an assistant teacher to give another view .

get ya head out ya ass and you might actually MAKE a final , pimp.

Rounin
03-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Black Moses and Clawmaster aight gotcha homies. I believe you both have something to contribute and can teach me alot of stuff so wherever I can get help I take it. Thanks. How does this school work exactly like what's the format. Like lesson-example-apply type shit? Or what......

Erupt da Monsta
03-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Black Moses and Clawmaster aight gotcha homies. I believe you both have something to contribute and can teach me alot of stuff so wherever I can get help I take it. Thanks. How does this school work exactly like what's the format. Like lesson-example-apply type shit? Or what......

Appreciate that fayz and with an attitude like that you will be a great class member and will elevate in no time!

Here are some of the details regarding the school.... the school was in session last year and had a GREAT turnout pimp!

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124726

you have a chance to move from freshman to sophomore to junior to senior in this class ... also earn extra credit, also show off ya skills /bars so for those of you who are slept on, or those of you that just want to show off ya talent... this is the class for you.

Peep the link, any other questions just ask , a new thread and smoother setup will be posted in the next couple days!

Rounin
03-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Black Moses Aight gotcha good shit. I'm ready lol.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Damn everyone joining AC's..... First Q now Mose. Good shit. Classick is having an apostasy lmfao. @Q Dave