PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing something wrong??

Blaze22
03-13-2013, 02:14 AM
Its seems like every other battle I either start or reply to doesnt post after both people have done their side it still says "In progress"

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening so much or is it somehting to do with LB?? I dont get it... I want to battle and hang out here but it seems like everytime i put together a good battle it doesnt post and it sucks ASS...

If anyone can provide me with any input that'd be great

-Apollyon-
03-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Its a glitch..

Óðinn
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Its seems like every other battle I either start or reply to doesnt post after both people have done their side it still says "In progress"

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening so much or is it somehting to do with LB?? I dont get it... I want to battle and hang out here but it seems like everytime i put together a good battle it doesnt post and it sucks ASS...

If anyone can provide me with any input that'd be great

what browser are you using? Try using google chrome my dude....if you are using google chrome, clear your cookies/history.

Also, when posting be patient with the verse loading an only click 'submit' once.

Blaze22
03-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Ive been using firefox... I will try chrome and I only click submit once.. I dont want to sound like im crying it just sucks to put effort into a battle and then it turn out not to count