PDA

View Full Version : Ness Lee vs Shotty Horroh

IV
03-12-2013, 04:39 PM
http://www.kingofthedot.com/content.php?545-KOTD-PRESENTS-BLACKOUT-3-NESS-LEE-vs-SHOTTY-HORROH

Watched it on the uStream, can't wait to see the judges comments on this.

RULE
03-12-2013, 04:41 PM
watched this this morning.

shoulda been prmo cuz the crowd was wack, all distracted cuz drake turnt up minutes before this kicked off.

both battles were decent. i prefered ness lee in this one but crowd killed it.

Erupt da Monsta
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM
aboutta watch, shotty one of my favorite battlers tbh

IV
03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Couldn't even hear Shotty during some of his stuff because of the crowd, that was on the stream though, hopefully they sorted it

Erupt da Monsta
03-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Ness gave it to shotty, but tbh, even with the choke Ness took that, i blame the crowd, both were good, wasnt the best from shotty, I didnt react to too many of his punches

I give it to ness 2-1

IV
03-12-2013, 05:22 PM
I agree Moses, in a way anyway, I mean Shotty wasn't as good as usually but I still think he got it. I think Shotty got 2 and 3, but fuck it it should have gone to promo the crowd won that battle tbh.

Askari
03-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I still have chills from Shotty vs Arsonal when he spit that "what'd you think, there was no room in my graveyard left?", that shit - even on camera - was kinda terrifying lol. That whole red and blue scheme in the third was some of the best bars I've seen spit.

This one was hard to call though, both were bellow standard and clearly thrown by what was a terrible crowd all night. I'd be inclined to go with Ness, but the choke fucked it up a little. Can't call it, not a great battle all in all unfortunately.

Waiting for Daylyt vs Shotty dropping now, apparently he was off the hook and Jers really accepted him.