PDA

View Full Version : posted on every FVC thread an still NO VOTES?

ItzNDaSawce
03-08-2013, 01:17 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=456311

startin to feel that people avoiding my battles intentionally..

GRizzEAT
03-08-2013, 01:25 PM
if u dont believe in u, why shud i??...stop this lil pitty trip u on bro, shits gay af..... finna drop on ur battle tho.

B U R D E N
03-08-2013, 01:32 PM
What's w/ the feminine shiit dawg?

just do u, try n elevate.. put out battles & if u start dropping bars that r worth reading then your battles'll get votes. this shiit in the threads tho.. u need'a chill on that yo.

..:high:

ItzNDaSawce
03-08-2013, 02:35 PM
if u dont believe in u, why shud i??...stop this lil pitty trip u on bro, shits gay af..... finna drop on ur battle tho.

don't drop a thread if u aint gunna drop on wut we put in it..i posted on all yal threads and jus sit and watch yal vote around it..im plenty cool with myself why the fuck u think I keep postin opens regardless wut yall think..if I didn't believe in me I would've quit so learn wut fuck u talkin bout OUTSIDE OF VOTING..thanks

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

What's w/ the feminine shiit dawg?

just do u, try n elevate.. put out battles & if u start dropping bars that r worth reading then your battles'll get votes. this shiit in the threads tho.. u need'a chill on that yo.

..:high:

then wut the fuck r the threads for (fvc) riddle me that one..so if no one comments or votes on my fuvkin battles how I spose to know wut to ELEVATE ON..think before we speak..real talk..and I respect yal..but when yal start bumbin gums to sound hard, jus ends up soundin soft..but thanks..i except all critisism

B U R D E N
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
smfh this is the shit I'm talking about.

fvc members should b voting on the threads, that's true but mu'fucker you're not the only 1 posting links. fvc member have a shit ton of battles to vote on, don't cry cuz yours isn't getting a lot of votes. shit happens just keep your cool & do u. & if u want to elevate then read up on the basics etc. I know Rule's got a thread.

It's up to u to elevate, nobodies gonna hold your hold thru it.

GRizzEAT
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
nigga i voted on both battles u and psy 9 have/had... stfu tryna get getty w/ me... lately u been moppin around this bitch....'awww y ma bars sooooo ass, any tips, anybody, plz help me' dah phuq's that shiiiii??

wen more than one nigga tell u that ur bein a bitch, maybe ur bein a bitch, ukno?

Black Book
03-08-2013, 03:04 PM
You didn't even post in my thread, you fucker. So stop bitching.