PDA

View Full Version : Lizman Biting In The GC?

AfterThought
03-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Ateleron showed me a battle where Lizman used a similar line to another one he used in his tourney battle vs OSKAR. So I wanna take your opinions if it can be counted as recycling or not.

The first battle was on the 29th of January, so it wasn't too long ago.

"This A Reply To Your Waffling, I Let The Wesson Spark, This Aint Wrestling Still Get Lift Up When Your Catching Bars, This A Lesson, So When I've Leads In Like A Pressman's Art, I Put An End To Your Sentence Cause I Question Marks!"

&

"I 'Full Stop' Kar, I Got The ASTON PARKED, Shoot The 'K' And The 'AR', I Let The WESSON SPARK, Since 'Rule' Has Him Doomed Behind DEADLY BARS, I "Shorten His Sentence", As The 'Bullet Points To His Head' Cause I 'QUESTION MARKS'!!"

Holla.

Óðinn
03-05-2013, 02:52 AM
Hmmmmm...there's only the two small diff's an to be honest...They're still fucking wack ass none making sense lines any way.

He recycled a concept more than actual lines....an i mean, honestly if you see more than one person use "In-Side-Her/In Cider" wordplay, then why not ban one'a them?? it's just a concept he re used...And STILL made no fucking sense.

It's not even worth giving him an infraction for...the fact that someone even noticed Lizman reusing a concept still has me bewildered here... :high:

AfterThought
03-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Lmaooo agreed.

ILLoKWENT
03-05-2013, 03:01 AM
he should be infracted for taking a bad concept and actually making it worse..

Óðinn
03-05-2013, 03:02 AM
he should be infracted for taking a bad concept and actually making it worse..

^^Lmfaoooooooooooo

RULE
03-05-2013, 03:20 AM
lmaoooooooo @ Illo.

Shits just a played concept.

ILLoKWENT
03-05-2013, 03:24 AM
.the fact that someone even noticed Lizman reusing a concept still has me bewildered here... :high:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^i think lizman's conscience got the better of him..so he emailed ateleron anonymously..:D

Óðinn
03-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Lmfaooo haha

J u s T C
03-05-2013, 12:12 PM
It's a concept that makes no sense flipped at a later date into something that still makes no sense due to his trademark atrocious use of grammar.