PDA

View Full Version : Two Drinks(Club Banger) Terp, Stot, Buck

Interp
02-16-2013, 07:15 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=726876&songID=12169988

First track ive really done like this....

Drop that feed....

Mic-Check
02-17-2013, 01:34 AM
your joking right .. "Im coming through!!" LMFAOOO!!!! What would happen if they put this on mid night in the club .. you think they would rock or throw rocks at the dj?? STOP IT #NBASWISHDAM LOL

Interp
02-17-2013, 06:48 AM
For the record.....

The opinion of an ignorant mook ive had beef with for years doesnt count...

Calm urself mr POOP....oh...

Smh..mikey mikey mikey....

I could have sworn you died....or got addicted to crack or somethin...

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Lmfao...i just heard that asscrack u posted..

Smgdh...u STILL in the same stool u kicked it in years back...

Mikey need ta grow up....

Mic-Check
02-17-2013, 11:03 AM
lmao!! beef?? smh dam nerds lol ... just my opinion terp. take it with a grain of salt or dont take it at all. Im curious when you listen to your hook and verse do you really like it? If you heard that record and someone else made it would you listen to it?? Seriously all jokes aside. #WHATWOULDYOUDO

TheAnonP
02-17-2013, 11:10 AM
the verses were tight. Stotty and Terp ya did your thing. Beat was banging.

Only reason why i don't see this playin in a club is the chorus tho. You should have found a person with a good voice to sing the chorus imo. It didn't really sound clubish or a chorus that will get people jumping. Ya know, in this style of music the more important parts are the choruses, these are the parts that drive ppl crazy..

Think that it should have been executed better.

Good job tho

Interp
02-17-2013, 12:55 PM
lmao!! beef?? smh dam nerds lol ... just my opinion terp. take it with a grain of salt or dont take it at all. Im curious when you listen to your hook and verse do you really like it? If you heard that record and someone else made it would you listen to it?? Seriously all jokes aside. #WHATWOULDYOUDO

Not approach it with an ignorant ...adolescent attitude like some fucktards...

Btw mic....hows that record deal going....you were postin that shit up...what?? 3 years ago... Still aint seen shit fuckboy....what....u shave five bucks off ya crack habit this month so u decided to make an appearance on lb again....

Your not credible... You fuckin snake...

OSKAR...

I see what u sayin fam...
This is nowhere near my usual style of track...and i was fuckin wasted.... More just did it to see what would happen ....lol....shit was fun to do tho....lol.....

Appreciate the feed...

Interp
02-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Bumpin for feedback...

Shezso Eu
02-19-2013, 10:30 AM
beat knocks. but aint nobody gonna bump this shit.. hook is weak, verses off beat.. lmao weak shit

dude went second was the most decent.

Interp
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
If im blocked .

U wouldnt be able to see the track...

Props on exposing ya fraud tho girl....lmfao.

FreezyCT
02-19-2013, 06:23 PM
doesn't change the fact its true...it doesnt matter if you haven't done something like this before, stop back pedaling...you came up short, own up to it, and do better next time...only taylor swift has more beef than you

Interp
02-19-2013, 08:17 PM
doesn't change the fact its true...it doesnt matter if you haven't done something like this before, stop back pedaling...you came up short, own up to it, and do better next time...only taylor swift has more beef than you

Lmfao....

So far ive had three KIDS who constantly hate...and one kat that i did beef with give CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm...

Who am i gonna listen too...

FreezyCT.... Shut ya crackhead ass up before i make you look real bad soon...

Lmfao....

FreezyCT
02-19-2013, 08:25 PM
you're exposing yourself bro, you don't need me

Interp
02-19-2013, 09:04 PM
you're exposing yourself bro, you don't need me

Your right....

Yet here you are..... Coming with an ignorant approach to something a mature man would have just ignored given the history......hmmmm

Also....humanity doesnt need you...yet you exist.... With no purpose other than o get fifty plays on soundcloud and think the world cares....

The world is full of mysteries....

I clearly admit my faults....and admitted the track was a new style for me....yet you for no reason other than stupidity come in and try to use that against me....smh...

I really feel sorry for those that have to deal with you on a daily basis...

Emptying your spit cup has to be a bitch...

Mic-Check
02-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Tuff crowd .. :)

Interp
02-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Freezy is nothing more than a hater.....ur a bitch and tanas a gutterslut...

I am finding your NEED and compulsion to stalk me funny tho....

So.... U never answered my question mic...

U said u were gettin signed years ago....

You werent lieing were you....

Id hate yo think someone on lb would be so fraudulent...

FreezyCT
02-20-2013, 10:35 AM
freezy never hates...freezy only provides real criticism, which some tend to take as hate...freezy has no interest

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

seriously tho, its laughable that you think youre on mic-checks level..

Shezso Eu
02-20-2013, 02:42 PM
If im blocked .

U wouldnt be able to see the track...

Props on exposing ya fraud tho girl....lmfao.

DUMDUM I UNBLOCKED YOU COZ I WAS TOLD TO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT.. WHICH IS PUUURE GARBAGE! NO STRIPPER OR BITCH WILL BUMP THIS WHACK ASS TRACK. U DEFINITELY HAVE NO SWAG .. IT SHOWS IN YA MIC PRESENCE AND LYRICS.. BRING THAT SHIT TO DALLAS AND U WILL CLEARLY GET BOO'D OFF STAGED. I'M BEING CUT THROAT HONEST .. I KNOW FOR A FACT ME AND PHIL'S TRACK WAAAYYY BETTER THAN THAT SHIT U DROPPED. AND ITS NOT EVEN PROPERLY MIXED/MASTERED. KNOW HOW MANY PPL I KNOW DANCE TO THAT TRACK? DOWNLOAD IT? MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS GOT IT ON CD'S AND ON THEIR PLAYLIST? THATS WHERE U NEED TO GET AT, CAUSE NOBODY GONNA FUCK WITH THIS SHIT. GET A REALITY CHECK AND STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE U DOPE WHEN YOU AREN'T DUDE. FAR FROM HATING ON YA BISH ASS, DISS TRACK BATTLE OR AUDIO BATTLE ME.. BUT LIKE ALWAYS U DUCK THAT COMMENT AS IF I NEVER SAY IT. COZ U KNOW U'D GET MURDERED CHUMP.

AND WTF IS BUCK WARREN?

Streetz De Hood
02-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Lmfao....

So far ive had three KIDS who constantly hate...and one kat that i did beef with give CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm...

Who am i gonna listen too...

FreezyCT.... Shut ya crackhead ass up before i make you look real bad soon...

Lmfao....

funny thing is..no one besides oskar and the "three kids who constantly hate..and one kat u beefed with" has commented on this thread. Isn't that expo enough of bad the track was? lol

Interp
02-21-2013, 06:07 PM
In comparison to most track forums...this appears to be the most lively...

90% of freezys threads get pretty much no feedback...

So uhh yeah.... Btw....

Mr pupo got pwned by MR Felon on several occasions...

His existance here is a joke ... And everyone needs to hop off dudes dick.... Just cuz he comes back five years later doesnt mean he didnt get murdered....

Kids the king of one word rhymes and 90 flow...

Thats a crown i dont wanna wear... Freezy...ur there...streets...u dont even spit....and tana...lmfao...hoe str8 gutterslut.... Crackhead hoe dont even own a comp....prolly sit on a comp at a library collecting welfare...lil wayne lookin tranny....

Smh...newa....

Shark tank vol 12... This weekend ....

Check em wen they drop....

TheAnonP
02-21-2013, 06:27 PM
funny thing is..no one besides oskar and the "three kids who constantly hate..and one kat u beefed with" has commented on this thread. Isn't that expo enough of bad the track was? lol

I was the 'one kat he beefed with' fam

Streetz De Hood
02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
But they not saying anything on soundcloud about it either lol.

Interp
02-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Nobody comments on SOUNDCLICK...its posted on SOUNDCLICK...idiot...
Soundclick is a better judge of plays tho....far bigger catologue..and more realistic charting system
.. Im not really a big user of it...thats my boys page...as anyone with a brain can see...

Neway...im done paying attention to you.... Your worthless...

Die slow or dissapear...

Streetz De Hood
02-21-2013, 10:38 PM
the song's ass. just face it lol.

FreezyCT
02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
why dont you finish this track for me and we'll see who did it better

Lets Beef Track: Nothing On Me (Open) - By: FreezyCT

Interp
02-22-2013, 05:31 PM
why dont you finish this track for me and we'll see who did it better

Lets Beef Track: Nothing On Me (Open) - By: FreezyCT (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=857680-Nothing-752)

I dont collab with retards....

Mic-Check
02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Terp getting put the ringer. Yikes. Maybe next time lil buddy. Just do the hook and ur verse over and this time don't use a microphone .. Use a empty Pepsi can .. I think you will get better feed back that way. IMO .. Peace my angry friend :)

Interp
02-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Terp getting put the ringer. Yikes. Maybe next time lil buddy. Just do the hook and ur verse over and this time don't use a microphone .. Use a empty Pepsi can .. I think you will get better feed back that way. IMO .. Peace my angry friend :)

Coming from mr get clowned..disappear ...... Come back and suck newb cock...

Yeah.... Your say holds weight...

Everyone in this forum is someone ive told to fuck off repeatedly....

Its not hard to see its a hate fest.... Im suprised tho.... Theres usually a couple more of the SAME NAMES talking shit....

Why would i take the word of a few idiots i have zero respect for over many more people who have earned my respect.... At least i manned up and admitted this wasent my best track....like i said..that kind of kills any wack track , cant spit argument...sorry...as much as you attempt to argue that..its true...and you michael pupo are still a retard ..

Btw...u never answered about the whole being signed , blowing up in 2011 thing...

Lmfao....

That wasent a lie was it???

FreezyCT
02-22-2013, 10:01 PM
so is that a duck? Interp

Interp
02-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Its not ducking to turn down somethin you never agreed to....

Nice try tho...

Now...if i told u to do that track...then backed out...that would be a duck...

What the fuck makes you think ur so important you make the rules, set the standards arrange all tracks...

Smh son...your lb ego is reaching dangerous levels....log off once in awhile...

Idiot...wow

FreezyCT
02-23-2013, 11:01 AM
you scared

Stotty Pimpin
02-23-2013, 11:33 AM
you scared

why dont i hop on it and we see who does better :)

Mr-Felon
02-23-2013, 12:29 PM
I honestly didn't think the Track was as bad as people are saying..........Good track Interps track*

Interp
02-23-2013, 12:40 PM
I honestly didn't think the Track was as bad as people are saying..........Good track Interps track*

Thanx pimpin...

I dont expect much from these kats tho...

They hate on everything i drop , say , shit out or throw up...

They are obsessed with the terpster...

Kinda irritating tho...lol..

Neway felon...stay up pimp...

FreezyCT
02-23-2013, 03:17 PM
don't take too long @stot

*edit* day 3/4

Mic-Check
02-25-2013, 01:22 PM
No your right after listening again this is a quality track that would blaze the club and radio. #thumbsup

FreezyCT
02-26-2013, 10:57 AM
why dont i hop on it and we see who does better :)

youre not about that life..

John Dos
02-26-2013, 07:08 PM
listened to the first ten seconds then turned it off....the accent just makes me wanna punch an infant in the face.

TheBeasleyBoyz
03-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Nice song big homie!!

Mic-Check
03-04-2013, 12:17 PM
listened to the first ten seconds then turned it off....the accent just makes me wanna punch an infant in the face.

:cmonson:

J u s T C
03-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Good to see people can still take criticism on the chin.

Interp
03-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Good to see people can still take criticism on the chin.

As opposed to what you take on the chin.....daily....

And for bus fare...