PDA

View Full Version : Adrien Broner vs Gavin Rees

lllllllllllll
02-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Who yall got for tonight.?

I'm going with my boy A.Bro..

Hubert Cumberdale
02-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Surprised you posted this. Devon Alexander was right on his prediction. Broner plays with him and KOs him whenever he wants.

Ricky Burns will be a different story though :D.

Gavin Rees is alright at domestic level, but to me he'd be lucky to be getting a European title shot. No compitition.

UFC starting at 8pm isnt as good as I thought. My alchohols gone :(. Lucky I get to stay up for this though.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

This isnt even Mayweather, Gav man knock this wannabe faggot the fuck out....PLEASE

Mr-Felon
02-16-2013, 11:55 PM
The Problem

Hubert Cumberdale
02-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Need to plug in the laptop, but easily round 1 to Gav

---------- Post added 02-17-2013 at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-16-2013 at 11:55 PM ----------

I need some clarification.

I was watching this w/ my brother and we both agreed, everything the commentators said and what Gavin Rees' corner said, they were all like "you/he cant take much more of this". To me, he was landing some nice combos, and wether they were effective or not they could have won him enough rounds to get a win. He was taking some damage but was powering through, and even with 2 KDs already under him I think he still had a decent enough chance. Do you think it was a good enough way to finish the fight? I didnt think he was taking anywhere near enough damage to stop the fight.

And also, if Rees can land that many shots, to me Burns can definently give him a lot of trouble. He will land more accurate and much harder shots, and can take a lot more. Despite what Broner said, Rees isnt even CLOSE to world class level, not even european, and Burns is the real deal (shown when he made a show of Katsidis!)

WAR RICKSTER!

lllllllllllll
02-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Ahh sssslllll! A.Bro comes out with the W.. Gavin's chick was upset lol

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Live streams were filled with fucking surveys..

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

a few highlighs if ya missed it..

Adrien Broner vs Gavin Rees TKO 5 Round KO Fight Highlights KO TKO 16/02/2013 - YouTube

Hubert Cumberdale
02-17-2013, 12:53 AM
Ahhh we had it on free TV. Broner is actually an alright dude. He was cool in the Sky Sports interviews and very respectful. He's just making a name for himself. All the same, he took SO many punches he shouldnt have, and if they were from someone who could through a decent dig, he'd have been in a lot of trouble. Burns might not be that guy, but he's smart enough that I still have him winning the fight. Scotland has the best LW mahfuckas :D

I just kind of realized tonight how weak boxing has become. I was HUGE into boxing, I mean ridiculously, but I slowly moved more into MMA. Now that I pay more attention, you have like 4 amazing talents in boxing. Broner, Mayweather, Pacquiao and Ward. They are too fast or whatever for their opponents to deal with them. Even the Klitschkos are unbeatable because of their size. The more boxing I watch, the more Im thinking "Okay, compair Mayweather to GSP. GSP has great striking, amazing takedowns etc. and Mayweather just has amazing striking. Martinez is a very good boxer, but Anderson Silva is the best stand up fighter ever to exist on the planet, I hate that MMA is stealing the roots of fighting, but to me boxing is really just a glorified limited martial art.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Also, even though he's following in the footsteps of Chris Eubank and Mike Tyson with the gay as fuck voice, Kell Brook is def beating Alexander.