02-14-2013, 03:11 PM
...fuck wit hopsin?

Dude has become like my favourite rapper nowadays

Khem
02-14-2013, 03:36 PM
...fuck wit hopsin?

Dude has become like my favourite rapper nowadays

you late son?.. there was even a thread saying same ting haha

but no.. hes pretty good.. just kinda bland at moments but decent sense of emotion

Hubert Cumberdale
02-14-2013, 03:50 PM
1 good song to me.

Phroxen
02-14-2013, 03:55 PM
You can tell he straight jacked Eminem's style from '99 then heavily watered it down. He can rap, but he lets off a corny vibe..

SoupErb
02-14-2013, 03:56 PM
I think dude got some nice bars.. He automatically gained my respect when he dissed Lil Wayne though lol.

Search 'Real Mind Of Mysonne' on Youtube, Mys kills that beat! My respect for Hopsin went up alot after I listened to that track coz he obviously recognize Mysonne's skill enough for him to spit over his beat n be in the same video.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Phil Banks, you lie in Soups sig. I always thought you were a faggot :D

SoupErb
02-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Phil Banks, you lie in Soups sig. I always thought you were a faggot :D

Lol I don't even know what Phil was talkin 'bout when he said that, just the #arabswag #kaboom tags had me rollin'.. still laugh at that to this day haha :high:

TheAnonP
02-14-2013, 05:32 PM
YEA he himself in an interview admitted that he listens to alot of eminem, that it's his favourite rapper and generally that his music is influenced by him.

He is good at what he does tho. Solid rhymes solid flow. His video clips make me laugh

ViTRiOL
02-15-2013, 08:38 AM
I heard he has gotten mad nicer, then I listened to a few newies... He has a dope flow but his concepts are still dry as fuck, any half decent text battler on here could come up with them.

Erupt da Monsta
02-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Hopsin is a corny rapper, i dont see how anyone can listen to a kid whos claim to fame is his colored contacts, i mean not tryna judge the dude but color contacts in 2013 is mad homo. He can spit a lil, but for someone to say he is their favorite rapper im guessing they are between the ages of 12-17. dudes mad corny imo. but to each his own