PDA

View Full Version : J. Cole - Truly Yours EP

Godbody
02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Did any of ya'll check this out?....These are the songs that didn't make the album. I fuck with almost every song on it....But yeah. I been sayin it for a few years already and I think J.Cole is one of the best mainstream rappers still doin it. I'm sayin Top 5.

Streetz De Hood
02-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah he's been pretty consistant. Havent had a chance to check this one out yet tho.

iiMAGE
02-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Did any of ya'll check this out?....These are the songs that didn't make the album. I fuck with almost every song on it....But yeah. I been sayin it for a few years already and I think J.Cole is one of the best mainstream rappers still doin it. I'm sayin Top 5.

Agreed Homie!!!

Phil Banks
02-13-2013, 07:41 PM
when i first heard dude on the warmup mixtapes i was like fuck its the new nas.... meh i was wrong i dont fuck with much of his new shit he always got some corny ass bars 2.........very drake-esque i cant fucks with it

Liquid Wolf
02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
I felt the same way about J Cole he disappointed me seems like he turned pop over night
i still listen to his old stuff though

Godbody
02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Ya'll gonna say this new joint from him aint nice?

J. Cole - Crunch Time (Truly Yours EP) - YouTube

Erupt da Monsta
02-13-2013, 11:17 PM
meh, i fucked with cole at first, but not anymore yo, his shit gets boring after awhile for some reason to me,