PDA

View Full Version : My remix to Look Out For Detox

KICH
02-12-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm new here but I'd appreciate some feedback on my latest song/ music video. I really worked hard on this track and it would mean a lot if you all could listen and maybe share it. Let me know what you think! Thank alot![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Look Out For Detox (feat. Tosa Brooks) [HD] [Remix] - YouTube

ConscienceMusic
02-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Listenin... Flow is on point, but the delivery isn't that good, gotta up that. I meant he multis are insane, it's constant. Didn't feel that other guy too much, his flow was just meh compared to yours... He's got you on delivery though, but then again I only heard a little bit of his. All in all, it's decent, not the DOPEST thing ever, but yes, it's pretty fuckin dope dude. You got some good writing skills. Only thing I'd say is up the punchlines/metaphors, and stay away from Disney metaphors, lol... The whole Lion King / Acunamatata thing just didn't sit well with me, lol, was like... really???

Anyway, fire track man, I actually listenen to it twice.

Return the feed?
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=888897#post888897

KICH
02-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Lol the Lion King line was a word play of "Lying Kings" Cuz all these rappers claiming they're on the top lol but I really appreciate the feedback man, I've definitely been trying to work on my delivery. Thanks a lot for dropping some constructive criticism, means a lot.

I listened to a few of your tracks, the sound quality is there. I feel like you should maybe put up the volume of your voice a little in some songs cuz at times it got drowned out. The multies were nice at times and then average at times, which is expected from any artist honestly. Other than that it was pretty solid man. I enjoyed all the tracks i listened to, which is rare lol

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

and more on the Lion King line, I say "Ain't no Hakunah Mattata" cuz I'm pretty much saying you lying kings better start worrying when I hit the spot lol