PDA

View Full Version : I don't give a shit about recyling bars

MJH
02-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Please stop hate voting, please stop hate voting becuase i am recyling bars, please stop hate voting becuase of my record, just vote and vote right, becuase if you hate vote, or do a 7-1 vote on me, like No Name Needed/TreyRock. i will report you, i got my eyes open 24-7 and i am not afraid to report or to see you banned, i am tired of this fucking shit and i am tired of all the hate voters here, and where are the fucking mods at, are they sleeping, and you mod sucks at doing your job becuase hardly none of you guys are here 24/7, but yeah, if you guys hate vote, your gonna be reported, becuase i am tired of this shit and someone got to stand up for themselves, and guys i know i suck, i know my record sucks, but i am not giving up becuase of my fucking record, give me a fucking break.

Kenny Kush
02-12-2013, 08:57 AM
'You guys suck for not being here 24/7'

Well, Im sure they got something to do other then letsbeef... it's not like they get paid for being mods.... Just a thought here, but maybe, just maybe, they have work? Or other obligations that dont involve bowing to a crybaby's every whim...

Just my opinion, though.

MJH
02-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Everyone vote right on my battles

Lizman
02-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Holy Shit Your Record
It Sucks

Streetz De Hood
02-12-2013, 12:41 PM
8-97? Wonderdawg is the Charlotte Bobcats of LB lol

Mind Fuck
02-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Perseverance is the hallmark of champions..

:high:

ViTRiOL
02-12-2013, 01:34 PM
No-one care to mention that recycling is against the rules?

Recycle and you're banned. Simple as.

Phroxen
02-12-2013, 02:20 PM
ViTRiOL "against the rules.." - So are multiple accounts & voting fraud. Mods like to play favorites though.

Mind Fuck
02-12-2013, 02:48 PM
ViTRiOL "against the rules.." - So are multiple accounts & voting fraud. Mods like to play favorites though.

100% agree

butt

i don't think that any mods are favoring this cat Phroxen

not exactly a contributing member of the site

:high:

FAME
02-12-2013, 03:53 PM
LOL @ "I'll get you banned because I recycle bars"

What?

MJH
02-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Vote on Me and Treyrock and don't hate vote or you will be reported

FAME
02-12-2013, 06:22 PM
No thank you.

ViTRiOL
02-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Phroxen No doubt. Letsbeef is no less an unjust babylon than Johannesburg is.

J u s T C
02-13-2013, 07:33 AM
multiple accs isnt against the rules. and whos playing favorites with fraud voting?

MJH
02-13-2013, 11:21 AM
TreyRock, No Name Needed and several others are being reported to the mods, someone got to stand up to this, and since all of you guys are pussy dumbfucks who don't give a bloody fuck about hate votes, i got to fucking do it myself, and again, fuck you mods for not being here 24/7

FAME
02-13-2013, 03:06 PM
TreyRock, No Name Needed and several others are being reported to the mods, someone got to stand up to this, and since all of you guys are pussy dumbfucks who don't give a bloody fuck about hate votes, i got to fucking do it myself, and again, fuck you mods for not being here 24/7

Lol @ you thinking the mods owe you anything or that anyone should give a fuck about you when you break the rule of recycling.

The mods are actual people, they also have personal lives.

Why don't you go out, make some friends and experience it for yourself?

You just may come to the realisation that letsbeef is not life and you should lay awake crying about it for nights on end.

Ken-Oh
02-13-2013, 04:08 PM
All this fuckin cryin about hate votes, shit I wish I could just get some reads and votes regardless if they favored me.....

FAME
02-13-2013, 04:12 PM
All this fuckin cryin about hate votes, shit I wish I could just get some reads and votes regardless if they favored me.....

Put a link in here as to what you believe your best battle is and I'll throw a detailed vote on it

Ken-Oh
02-13-2013, 04:27 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=454975

Shit good look bruh, you drop a link i'll return the favor. Fair vote of course.

FAME
02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=454975

Shit good look bruh, you drop a link i'll return the favor. Fair vote of course.

I don't have any battles going atm but that's not why I'm offering to vote.

I'll check it out now.

Phroxen
02-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Just C

multiple accs isnt against the rules. and whos playing favorites with fraud voting?

http://www.letsbeef.com/rules.php :

MEMBERSHIP RULES

Membership Requirements: In order to become a member of LetsBeef.com, you must meet the following requirements: The User must provide accurate information when registering at LetsBeef.com, User's Username and Password are personal and not transferable, User may not use another user's account. LetsBeef.com is not liable for any loss or damages caused by any disclosure, either intentional or by accident, of user's Password. User reserves the right to cancel membership at any time.

Multiple Accounts: Members are allowed only one account at LetsBeef.com Under no circumstances are you allowed to maintain more than one account, even if they are all maintained legitimately.

Plagiarism: LetsBeef.com does not tolerate any sort of plagiarism of any kind, you will be banned immediately. With thousands of members listening to our Battles daily, you will be exposed if you are using someone else’s lyrics.

Banning: Users can be banned at any time without warning if they do any of the following: Vote Fraud, Any sort of Cheating, Racial Slurs, Any forms of Harrasment, Multiple Accounts, Plagiarism, Spam Members or the Forums, or anything else that breaks or violates the terms and conditions of LetsBeef.com

Vote Fraud: Vote fraud includes any of the following arrangements

Any arrangements of exchange votes in Battles.
Voting for friends or Crew Members
Hate Votes, voting against members you do not want to see win, even if their verse was better.
Voting with multiple accounts

Yet, there is favoritism with select members seeing as to how they aren't banned.

J u s T C
02-18-2013, 09:33 AM
But those rules are older than gods dog and it seems everyone but you is aware multi accounts are openly accepted. It's been tis way for years.

As for the multi account voting and some people being allowed to get away with it. Unless you go into detail and name names you might as well have not mentioned it or act like you didn't.

Lizman
02-18-2013, 09:49 AM
But those rules are older than gods dog and it seems everyone but you is aware multi accounts are openly accepted. It's been tis way for years.

As for the multi account voting and some people being allowed to get away with it. Unless you go into detail and name names you might as well have not mentioned it or act like you didn't.

So First You Say There Are No Such Rules And Then, When Faced With The Undeniable Truth, You Swing The "These Rules Dont Matter" Tactic. Well Done Mod. And I Think We All Know WHO Created A Crew From Another Crew, Made A Multi Account (Or 3 For That Matter) And Is Constantly Voting On The Old Crew Members Battle.... Mostly For Them (Tbh I Have Never Seen That Person Vote Against Them). To Make It Easier For You To Guess Who That Might Be; The Same Person Constantly Puts Him/Herself In Favorable Positions (With Help Of A Mod) Without Any Such Right Or Permission Given, Sways On Battles While Causing Other Peoples Infractions For Comments (On Battles) That Can Hardly Be Considered Swaying In Any Shape Or Form, Consistently Votes Against Members The Person Does Not Want To See Win Under Any Circumstances, Creates Exceptions For Him/Herself That Make It Acceptable For His/Her Friends To Consistently Break The Rules And Somehow Be Still Respected While All The While The Person In Question Is The Face Of Rule Breaking Opposition;

And Yes, Just C, I Do Have Proof.

J u s T C
02-18-2013, 09:55 AM
I didn't say there were no such rules though. I said it wasn't against the rules. Hence why so many people have active multiple accounts. Because it isn't against the rules. The rules are extremely out dated. Which I've addressed with other staff in the past. I.E the no no recycling rule with the Plagiarism ect when you go to post a battle.

I'll answer the rest when I have the time. I've got work to do.

Lizman
02-18-2013, 09:59 AM
I didn't say there were no such rules though. I said it wasn't against the rules. Hence why so many people have active multiple accounts. Because it isn't against the rules. The rules are extremely out dated. Which I've addressed with other staff in the past. I.E the no no recycling rule with the Plagiarism ect when you go to post a battle.

I'll answer the rest when I have the time. I've got work to do.

You've Got To Be Fuckin Kiddin Me You Moron.
If Something Isnt Against The Rules, Then A Rule For That Thing Doesnt Exist.
Because If It Did, It Would Be Considered Against The Rules. The Fuck.

J u s T C
02-18-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't get how thinking that calling me a moron is going to get you anywhere when having a civil discussion.

The rule is dated. Staff and members came to a general consensus over the years that having a multiple account is not against the rules. Hence it is no longer and hasn't been for some years, a rule. It was just never changed (which it should have been a long time ago) hence the confusion.

Nobody's having a go or blaming Phroxen. It's in print. And he's well within his right to take it for it's word. But I'm sure he'll agree with what I'm saying and that the rule no longer exists, just because it's in print, when it's widely known amongst members and staff that having multis ISNT an offence. It just needs editing out and updating to avoid any future confusion. This isn't rocket science.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
If multis accounts are allowed, unban one of my old ones so I can keep a crew opened with it :D

Black Book
02-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Dave, I'm sure there is a spot for you in Pyro if you want it.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Do you think I left or got kicked from ACs? Come on, it's ACs till death :D. ACs is putting together a new "developmental" crew and I need to keep it opened until I find somewhere else to keep it.

J u s T C
02-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Why did you bail on AC?

Hubert Cumberdale
02-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Read above. Unban my meatwad account or something Just C. I'll need somewhere to put the new crew once it's up and I go back to ACs.

J u s T C
02-18-2013, 12:22 PM
You'll have to ask the mod who banned it.

Barack Obamaa
02-18-2013, 01:51 PM
Please stop hate voting, please stop hate voting becuase i am recyling bars, please stop hate voting becuase of my record, just vote and vote right, becuase if you hate vote, or do a 7-1 vote on me, like No Name Needed/TreyRock. i will report you, i got my eyes open 24-7 and i am not afraid to report or to see you banned, i am tired of this fucking shit and i am tired of all the hate voters here, and where are the fucking mods at, are they sleeping, and you mod sucks at doing your job becuase hardly none of you guys are here 24/7, but yeah, if you guys hate vote, your gonna be reported, becuase i am tired of this shit and someone got to stand up for themselves, and guys i know i suck, i know my record sucks, but i am not giving up becuase of my fucking record, give me a fucking break.

End it like this. No more recycling. We don't do that shit here and i doubt they do it anywhere else. Just stop or you WILL get banned idk maybe by my Jabroni hammer *pause*

After this, if hate voting is going on, just..... lol! What am i saying..?

The mans lost a lot of battles and only won a few. He's trying. I'd say 90% would've already left.

Sucio
02-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Aint that so cuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeee
Wonderdawg's threatened to take out the report weaponry that can apply to shit!