PDA

View Full Version : Got Music? I need help

Dono
02-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Testing out my new site, it's in beta. It's like Pandora Radio except for underground/independent artists.

If y'all have music that you made and own the rights to (yes that means the beats you fuckers) and you'd be interested in trying my new site hit me up. It doesn't cost anything or anything retarded like that, it's just to help independent artists promote themselves.

The site might be a little buggy for now because we're still testing, that's the whole point of a beta, but we need help fixing it up and getting feedback before we do a big release.

Drop your email in here or PM it to me and I'll give you a code. ALL GENRES OF MUSIC, it's not rap specific

ViTRiOL FreezyCT Speechless

PRONto Banks RELLE

Prince S-Tana Phil Banks Boss_MC Mr-Felon John J Saint-Cizzle Stotty Pimpin Divide by Zero Danger Rich Brutally Honest Black Moses

Dono
02-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Bump.

Dono
02-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Bumpm

IV
02-12-2013, 07:10 AM
This is going well

Mr-Felon
02-12-2013, 08:28 AM
2facethefelonLive.com

FreezyCT
02-12-2013, 09:43 AM
ill have sometihng in

Cloud Knight
02-12-2013, 11:30 AM
i got a track id like to send in if u want pick from the list
http://www.reverbnation.com/cloudknight?profile_view_source=profile_box

Dono
02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Make sure to check you spam box in case it gets lost. Mr-Felon

It's called NoteIsUs.

For everyone else, ill post a sign up link soon. And it'll be easier than dropping your emails here I imagine.

TheAnonP
02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
I'll have some shit posted in there definately.

Just waiting for some collabs to finish

Dono
02-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Noteis.us/beta

The two empty boxes are for name/email.
In that order.

You'll then get an email and can register for the beta.

Cloud Knight
02-12-2013, 01:10 PM
cloudknightent@gmail.com
hmu

Dono
02-12-2013, 05:24 PM
cloudknightent@gmail.com
hmu

Sent.

FreezyCT Sent you an invite as well.

Also, if any of y'all have problems feel free to PM me on here or post in this thread or there's a place on site to report problems.

OSKAR

Either follow that link when you're ready or drop your email to me somehow.

Dono
02-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Needs more music!

Thanks to Felon and Knight for posting a song each up.

But we need way more to make a legit station.

Hit me!

Letum
02-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Lets Beef Track: Progress - By: IamDuaneJackson

FreezyCT
02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
are these getting monetary spins?

Cloud Knight
02-13-2013, 01:47 PM
just posted my newest track to the site take a peep itz worth it.

Dono
02-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks man. Keep uploading music! Once we get enough songs for some actual stations well actually open the site for random listeners.

are these getting monetary spins?

Not totally sure what you mean by that but as of right now there's no type of monetary anything going on.

Cloud Knight
02-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks man. Keep uploading music! Once we get enough songs for some actual stations well actually open the site for random listeners.

Not totally sure what you mean by that but as of right now there's no type of monetary anything going on.

no problem u got a twitter for this site lets expand this baby

FreezyCT
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
signed up..lol you kno what i mean

Dono
02-13-2013, 05:10 PM
no problem u got a twitter for this site lets expand this baby

I'm keeping it small for now in case we run into problems and need to change the coding or our server crashes or whatever.

Once we have like ~100 songs all working and running well then I'll open it up a little more to the public and start promoting it on Twitter, Facebook, ect.

Then once we make sure we REALLY have things on lock I'm gonna start pushing it super hard. Maybe buy some ad space on some places and whatnot.

I appreciate your enthusiasm though. It's coming. Soon. So soon.

In the meantime, if you know any artists that'd be interested in participating in our initial small launch, send em my way.

FreezyCT

We'll probably throw an ad banner on the bottom of the player and maybe some shit in the sidebar of artist pages or something.

At some point there will probably be ads between X number of songs.

And I'm hoping to at some point give artists a way to sell their music through the site. But that's all far in the future.

I really don't know how much it'll make me, and it doesn't matter. Just trying to at least cover the server/development costs ect. The better it does the more effort I can put into it. And hopefully if it grows enough I can start getting back at the artists too.

Cloud Knight
02-13-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm keeping it small for now in case we run into problems and need to change the coding or our server crashes or whatever.

Once we have like ~100 songs all working and running well then I'll open it up a little more to the public and start promoting it on Twitter, Facebook, ect.

Then once we make sure we REALLY have things on lock I'm gonna start pushing it super hard. Maybe buy some ad space on some places and whatnot.

I appreciate your enthusiasm though. It's coming. Soon. So soon.

In the meantime, if you know any artists that'd be interested in participating in our initial small launch, send em my way.

FreezyCT

We'll probably throw an ad banner on the bottom of the player and maybe some shit in the sidebar of artist pages or something.

At some point there will probably be ads between X number of songs.

And I'm hoping to at some point give artists a way to sell their music through the site. But that's all far in the future.

I really don't know how much it'll make me, and it doesn't matter. Just trying to at least cover the server/development costs ect. The better it does the more effort I can put into it. And hopefully if it grows enough I can start getting back at the artists too.

Dono
would up i got a couple of my bangas on their il contact a couple of my homies and try to get em signed up for the beta u neva kno ish my pop off.

Cloud Knight
02-14-2013, 05:33 PM
just uploaded my newest song
"Propaganda" Produced By D2theRJ
worth a checkout Dono

Dono
02-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Fa sho.

I'm going to have our programmer start coding a system so people can comment on songs.

AG_Beats
02-15-2013, 12:42 AM
this is a really great idea. I'd definitely take advantage of it. Everyone make sure they have the rights to the beats they send in though!

Cloud Knight
02-15-2013, 12:50 AM
Fa sho.

I'm going to have our programmer start coding a system so people can comment on songs.

word up letz peep it

Dono
02-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Bump bump bump