PDA

View Full Version : good fing grief!

Mind Fuck
02-11-2013, 09:05 AM
yinz no-showed???

or what's the story GRizzEAT GOOD GRIEF

and a well earned victory Askari n TalkSick..

;)

Kenny Kush
02-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Wow that's bitchmade.

BvckHvndz
02-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Smh @ GRizzEAT.. Woulda been da best tag match 2 datea

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Yo F That

Mind , If your Down We'll Put Up Our Titles ..... These Clowns Barely Deserved To Qualify Let Alone Win

Askari TalkSick .... That Means You

GRizzEAT
02-11-2013, 10:47 AM
shiiits bein worked out fellas, mabad tho.

Mind Fuck
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Yo F That

Mind , If your Down We'll Put Up Our Titles ..... These Clowns Barely Deserved To Qualify Let Alone Win

Askari TalkSick .... That Means You

real talk tho/

:cool:

be dopee

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Whats the point of having a championship u didnt earn ..... :high: ..... this is getting a little too fucked up thank god rainys back to keep these wack nobodys from giving titles to themselves

A No Show Victory lol ...... U dont beat someone for it u dont get it i dont give a fuck

Are u really the champ without beating the Top Niggas For It? what does the title even mean anymore .... it used to mean u were the shit at the time ..... if u didnt atleast legitamately win the finals how are u gonna take pride in that shit .. walk around with a title u got handed to you? ..... :high: ....

Mind Fucks Down We'lll Replace Them Guys ...... :high: ...... We'll Even Put Ours On Tha Line .... Blind 16's Just Like The Finals Where We Merked reEFer & Frankie .....

Mind Fuck
02-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Whats the point of having a championship u didnt earn ..... :high: ..... this is getting a little too fucked up thank god rainys back to keep these wack nobodys from giving titles to themselves

A No Show Victory lol ...... U dont beat someone for it u dont get it i dont give a fuck

Are u really the champ without beating the Top Niggas For It? what does the title even mean anymore .... it used to mean u were the shit at the time ..... if u didnt atleast legitamately win the finals how are u gonna take pride in that shit .. walk around with a title u got handed to you? ..... :high: ....

Mind Fucks Down We'lll Replace Them Guys ...... :high: ...... We'll Even Put Ours On Tha Line .... Blind 16's Just Like The Finals Where We Merked reEFer & Frankie .....

.......theykno

:high:

Phroxen
02-11-2013, 11:52 AM
lmfao, wow.

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I ain't it want it to go down like that. It don't feel the same having the title for a no-show. When I talked to Grief the first days brackets went up he said him and Grizzy were good to go so I unno what happend.

Rain Matrix Please kid, don't flatter yourself. Start writing some bars, me and u are going.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Smh .... Rain & Mind Gotta Play The Hero's Again I Hate WHen That Happens

TalkSick ..... Make it Happpen Show Some Integrity For Once

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Smh .... Rain & Mind Gotta Play The Hero's Again I Hate WHen That Happens

TalkSick ..... Make it Happpen Show Some Integrity For Once

My shits good to go, tell me when your shrimpy ass is ready and well blind drop this, you goof.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Did This Guy Just Call Me a Goof? I'lll Ravage u Cocksucker

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

budddy dont throw that word around unless the blade is ready nigga

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Did This Guy Just Call Me a Goof? I'lll Ravage u Cocksucker

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

budddy dont throw that word around unless the blade is ready nigga

Did I stutter?

Askari
02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
I already offered GG & Grizz a rematch when the GC is out the way, figured everyone would be busy sniping etc for now.

I don't particularly want a no show title either, but we had weeeeeeks to get it all in and they missed it, even with two days added to the usual tourney schedule. That's why I'm offering the rematch, with the site being all glitchy and shit recently the whole tourney was a pain in the ass.

And as for you Rain Matrix, c'mon son, didn't deserve to qualify yet made it to the final beating some of the dopest teams in there? Check yourself. :rolleyes:

ViTRiOL
02-11-2013, 12:57 PM
This is sad. :(

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Come to ottawa leave in a bodybag TalkSick i know you aint far

Obey
02-11-2013, 04:00 PM
You guys wanna hear a pizza joke?..
Never mind, it's TOO CHEESY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. (Ice breaker)

http://www.rivercitypizza.com/PepperoniPizza-full.jpg
Nah but really, can't wait to see this 16, I like when there's an actual ''Beef'' on Letsbeef, keeps it interesting.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Yo i woulda just spit some ill shit, won the title, and that'd be it.

but this nigga called me a goof i cant have that. he can either bitch out or we can let some knives do the battling

Obey
02-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I completely agree with you Rain Matrix .. BUT on the other hand, you can't really be mad at the winners, I mean they DID show up. The two that no-showed should be the one's getting the heat. But I do agree, a rematch should be set up (BUT) The people that no showed should have less time than usual as a penalty, just in respect to the ''Winners''

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
ONtario you dont call people goof's unless you want beeef , this nigga wants beef ill deliver it

i could give a fuck how many un-earned titles he holds on letsbeef

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

He wants to call me out then bitch out fine i dont really give a fuck , but if he comes to Ottawa ill straight up murder him for that

Obey
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Rain Matrix .. Murder's a little much, it's only a title.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1348638108_peace-sign-coloring-pages-31.gif

BvckHvndz
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
lol dast clint eastwood avi got'em gsassed..

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Come to ottawa leave in a bodybag TalkSick i know you aint far

I'll be in Ottawa on May 24th. When you hear the Harley comming, you'll know its me. See you then ;)

Edit: Goof! You don't even know the Ontario definition of that word faggot. I'll emabress you kid. When you've been to an Ontario pen then you can talk to me about that word, until then don't even try me, squirt. I can see right through your 110 lb body.

Phroxen
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Jail swag over the net > *

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Naw these guys dont even know it became about more than a title on the internet the moment he said the word goof

im gonna rip out his heart

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

i aint even gonna be here may 24 .... i travel alot nigga i could be anywhere between Newfoundland & British Columbia by that time ... i could be in a whole other country.... I go where i please

Now Or Never ..... :high: .... You got beef? take 3 hours to drive here & get sliced Other than that fuck off

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2013, 07:20 PM
To be fair, goof is about the closest to a swear word Canadians ever get, so you can understand his anger.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Naw it dont need to be a swear word

Goofs are child predators , people that beat up women , the lowest of the low Yo .... u call someone a goof expect a fight to break out

TalkSick dont want it i'lll hang him out to dry or die trying

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Doesn't sound that bad to me. If the woman gets hit it's because she isn't keeping her dukes up, and it's the kid's fault for being so sexy.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Regardless im gonna carve talksick up if i see him

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Lol your adorable kid

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
You'll look adorable when im pimping you out to the black guys on my street u piece of shit

Ottawa i dare you

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
If u honestly think I'm going to waste my time on some little squirt with a big mouth over the internet that I would fold in half, then your dumber than I thought. Save your Brownie points for someone whos gives a fuck about you kid.

Have a nice night squirt.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Seriously this is for your benefit. Cheers ;)

Enfinite
02-11-2013, 08:09 PM
It's getting goofy in here.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Way to save face u litttle bitch

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2013, 08:16 PM
http://images.wikia.com/poohadventures/images/4/45/Goofy_hq.png

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Lmao OK squirt.

Rain-Matrix
02-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Whatever holla if u wanna die other than that dont waste my time

fuckin bird

TalkSick
02-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Lol your a fuckin liability kid. The type to open his mouth and get folded.

PS I don't get butt-hurt over the net over tough words. Just know that I'm laughing at you because ur a joke lol

I've spoke my 2 cents.

Have a nice night squirt, beef up and then come talk to me.

Mind Fuck
02-12-2013, 10:50 AM
what is this constant "squirt" reference as use of verbal abuse TalkSick?

cause..

it just sounds well.. you should just find/add some different grammatical assaults in that lexicon

:high:

Rain-Matrix
02-12-2013, 10:56 AM
talksick stilll talking hard all the meanwhile bitching out

anybody else notice that

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The way i see it is

Me & You Can Either Kill Each other .... Put Both Our Tag Titles Up Alongside Our Boys .... Or u Can Fuck Off

Im not interested in talking hard im a man of action

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

u aint that far from ottawa ... your acting like you dont got enough time to get executed, like your gonna be busy after that .... once your heart stops beating you might aswel clear your schedule homie

No excuses, other than the fact your a bitch ...... :high: ......

TalkSick
02-12-2013, 11:03 AM
You actually crack me up goof lol

Here's my address 95 Harmony Rd, Ajax, Ontario.

Your move goof.

Or I'll see you on May 24th.....simple.

Rain-Matrix
02-12-2013, 11:09 AM
im down but im not about to go to your 1 horse town ... i body you & its jail for me , i do it here nobody talks esp in my hood

dont forget , you called ME a goof .... why tha fuck would i come to you

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

may 24 aint shit its a 2 hour ride we can do this today

TalkSick
02-12-2013, 11:11 AM
^^and IM saving face lol

Your the tough guy with something to prove. That Napoleon Syndrome is going to be your downfall in life kiddo.

See ya around ;)

Rain-Matrix
02-12-2013, 11:15 AM
what a bitch get the fuck out of here

Matter fact ill settle for taking your title ..... :high: .... Mind fucks down , im down , get askari and we'lllll burn you at the stake

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

We were not able to locate the address:
95 Harmony Rd, Ajax

huh ..... :high: .....

TalkSick
02-12-2013, 11:16 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Rain-Matrix
02-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Yeah i laughed that hard too , bitch

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I think im done here , that was some world class exposure .... do NOT rap about killing no one after that

TalkSick
02-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Oh and Mind Fuck. I keep referring to little Rainy here as "squirt" because the little boys about 100lbs soaking wet. People must forget about all his cute little pictures of him and his girlfriend at high school prom or some shit. Rainy just looking adorable.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Yeah i laughed that hard too , bitch

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I think im done here , that was some world class exposure .... do NOT rap about killing no one after that

Your embarressing yourself lol Stop digging a deeper hole squirt.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Can anybody else see Rain smashing his keyboard right now? Lol

Rain-Matrix
02-12-2013, 11:35 AM
i dont weigh myself thats for chicks , but i was 160 6 months ago ..... :high: ..... Not Big Or Nothing But I Aint Scared

Can You Say Tha Same About Yourself Son

My Knife Is All I Neeed To Make Ends Meat Out Of You ...... :high: .....

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Im Mad? Im Calm I Just Dont Let Fake Niggas Walk All Over Me

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

TriggaHappy Aint Even Got a Gun ...... Man This Guy is Phony

but that dont stop him, No Sir He's Stilll talking hard over the internet and giving out fake addresses , i respect him for that

What a fuckin bird

TalkSick
02-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Lol thread/

reEFer
02-12-2013, 07:07 PM

i read this in ur real voice ... lol it was hilarious :high:

Rain-Matrix
02-13-2013, 10:26 AM
you & Talksick got something in common you both backed down when it came to rain matrix

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Get a good look at my title reEFer it woulda been yours if you could hold a fork to me

reEFer
02-13-2013, 03:38 PM
loll ok peanut butter mouth :high:

Rain-Matrix
02-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Yo i bought a new mic eh .... wait see what i reallly sound like dawg

then what do u got on me? besides owning u , & Fathering your "new" style u dont know much about the rawness

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

i saw dem punchlines u jotted on da sly .......

Rain Matrix ... original home of reeefers punches

a High Schoool Drop Out Is Tha SMartest Man Alive ... Figure that 1 out

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR]i saw dem punchlines u jotted on da sly .......

Rain Matrix ... original home of reeefers punches

send bars people been wanting to seee me batttle myself