PDA

View Full Version : Black Moses

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Black Moses. I dont get it homie. Egypt's in africa and given the fact this was bc times wouldnt it be safe to say moses was "black"? so when i see ya name it looks like black moses but sounds like black thats already "black" moses. lol u feel me to me thats like saying black jordan or black nas..name sounds cool but its kinda like a huh? afterwards type thing lol. Im not tryna clown u or nun. More like tryna get insight n discuss cuz i dont know everything. Just been readin up on some bible theology lately so i fig it would cool to discuss. Are you calling yourself black moses bc u believe he's of non-african decent?

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:51 AM
its a fucking joke to begin with -_- how can you preach it then act like you're fucking moses? like me saying I'm white jesus, it'd be offensive as fuck

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 08:09 AM
I just want to know the name's origin kid,lol.

Kenny Kush
02-11-2013, 08:12 AM
its a fucking joke to begin with -_- how can you preach it then act like you're fucking moses? like me saying I'm white jesus, it'd be offensive as fuck

Your not allowed to be black, without sinning, if your almost any form of christianity.

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 10:11 AM
well, firstly the names origional origion comes from a Isaac Hayes Album, but yes the origional moses is infact black....but majority of america do not know this, Black Moses infact has multiple meanings....

when you break down the words in this way....

Black- Meaning the secrets that are in the dark, the things that the world do not want you to know, also meaning power, you obtain power by having knowledge of self.

---

Moses- Bringing the people closer to freedom, setting them free from the chains that the world has on them, giving them insight on the knowledge that they lack, and are to lazy to search for,

so when you combine the two .. Black Moses ... it brings the two together, so the people are no longer in the dark, they are free, have power, in every movie in america Moses or Jesus is depicted as a white man... its basically going against conformity. A blatant oppossition to American Culture.

So by calling myself Black-Moses.... im seperating myself from the American traditional way of thinking.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Isaachayes-blackmoses.jpg/220px-Isaachayes-blackmoses.jpg

http://www.mosestheblack.org/images/st_moses_3_trim_1200.jpg

Basically America's(white moses) opposition to the agenda they have planned. The truth will set you free

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

To better understand this.... if you go to google... and go to images and type in just "Moses" ....

99.9 percent of the pictures depict Moses as a white man. Which is a lie, the government has been lying to the people since before America was created. So Black Moses is its oppossition... basically the truth in a nutshell.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Moses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Even when you go to wikipedia .... it clearly says Moses was born in Egypt ...but every picture of Moses in that link shows him as a white man...

IV
02-11-2013, 10:13 AM
You also have to take in to consideration that not everybody believe Moses black, or white, because a large amount of people believe he's a fictional character, so the whole 'Moses' thing is based on a concept anyway. I think the names dope.

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 10:15 AM
True, thats another way to look at it .

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Ight goodlooks. Just was lil curious. Thats a pretty interesting approach. In my opinion just about most of the characters in the bible have to either be african or middle eastern with the exception of the book of Romans n a few others when you take into account the location of the events. But its no surprise that they get portrayed as white when u think of our nation's history. There's no way in hell the whites of yesterday would accept that God used africans and middle easterners in such a capacity or would want slaves to know something like that. I mean look at how many years Christianity was looked at as the "white man's religon". Really puts things in perspective.

RULE
02-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Y'all arguing over fictional charcters n shit...

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 10:54 AM
where u see a argument at?

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Fuck off, Moses was ours. You can have Dave Chapelle and Malcom X but Jesus and Moses was ours!

Enfinite
02-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Dat flying spaghetti monster though.

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 12:32 PM
lol at Dave, and word streetz, good to see you doing research tho... enlightening yourself. thats good shit homie

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 12:32 PM
You say Tomato i say Tomato

J u s T C
02-11-2013, 01:33 PM
doesn't really work well in text.

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 03:18 PM
lol at Dave, and word streetz, good to see you doing research tho... enlightening yourself. thats good shit homie

Yeah alot of stuff I already know cuz like alll da old heads in my fam either pastors or deacons lol so its pretty much impossible for me to escape those type of convos when they come thru.

Liquid Wolf
02-11-2013, 04:01 PM
little known fact fist thread I made here Black Moses was jocking Blak Sampsons name am I lying dude?

BENSON THA GREAT
02-11-2013, 04:35 PM
First of no hate to black moses i kinda dig the name its catchy BUT YOOO who in the fuck deemed that the real moses is fictional????? And he wasnt black if anything he would of looked like a middle eastern descendant..... Stop discounting the reality of the holy scriptures people.... Blacks have there PLACE in the world but not in my holy bible HAVE A SEAT jesus haters lol

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Christians > ignostics > muslims

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

If u dont believe in jesus and the reality of the holy scriptures your lost in a dark place and well STUPID ...... wAKE uP

IV
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
This guy ^

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah alot of stuff I already know cuz like alll da old heads in my fam either pastors or deacons lol so its pretty much impossible for me to escape those type of convos when they come thru.

Oh ait, thats whats good, my god mother is an apostle n i grew up around that life.

But about your name tho, since we are talkin about mine lol.... Do you plan to start working on songs? If so are you going to go by streetz the hood ? If so what does streetz the hood stand for I always wondered that aswell

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:15 PM
First of no hate to black moses i kinda dig the name its catchy BUT YOOO who in the fuck deemed that the real moses is fictional????? And he wasnt black if anything he would of looked like a middle eastern descendant..... Stop discounting the reality of the holy scriptures people.... Blacks have there PLACE in the world but not in my holy bible HAVE A SEAT jesus haters lol

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Christians > ignostics > muslims

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

If u dont believe in jesus and the reality of the holy scriptures your lost in a dark place and well STUPID ...... wAKE uP

ok learn to spell a LITTLE bit, I'm not too worried but cmon show a little dignity.

spell check at least?

but anyways, you have no proof of moses existing.. in fact hte entire christian bible is plagiarized so explain yourself? where is your proof at? the bible???? lol.. cmon now, that's like if shakespear had said romeo n' juliet actually happened (which in ways it did happen.. and has, and will again.. but besides my point) the only proof of it happening would of been himself. but some douches bags like yourself would of grabbed ont ight to his dick and made other people believe it as well/

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

so you're going to go with the NEWEST bible and say THATS the one that is correct????

WTF??!?!?!?!?!!?!?! agnostics > everything
and maybe 'cause I am agnostic so I'm being bias..

but muslim religion and christian religion basically say the SAME exact thing you uneducated ignorant piece of shit.

Learn some history or facts, gurantee you never read any other scriptures or bibles cause uh... THEY SAY the same fucking things.

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 05:18 PM
ok learn to spell a LITTLE bit, I'm not too worried but cmon show a little dignity.

spell check at least?

but anyways, you have no proof of moses existing.. in fact hte entire christian bible is plagiarized so explain yourself? where is your proof at? the bible???? lol.. cmon now, that's like if shakespear had said romeo n' juliet actually happened (which in ways it did happen.. and has, and will again.. but besides my point) the only proof of it happening would of been himself. but some douches bags like yourself would of grabbed ont ight to his dick and made other people believe it as well/

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

so you're going to go with the NEWEST bible and say THATS the one that is correct????

WTF??!?!?!?!?!!?!?! agnostics > everything
and maybe 'cause I am agnostic so I'm being bias..

but muslim religion and christian religion basically say the SAME exact thing you uneducated ignorant piece of shit.

Learn some history or facts, gurantee you never read any other scriptures or bibles cause uh... THEY SAY the same fucking things.

Kasper tells Benson to get spell check and he then misspells THE?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

OK THERES MORE MISSPELLED FROM KASPER THAN BENSON WOW.......

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:21 PM
ok there instead of their, and ignostic instead of agnostic.

suck a dick mr. felon, I'm of age so you can't touch me since you like em young

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

lol and who the fuck cares he said stop discounting the reality of the bible, fucking hilarious.

-_- the only proof of it happening is itself.. what a fucking joke

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 05:27 PM
You came acting holier than thou because he misspelled a few words trying to make yourself look all smart and misspelled more than he did GO GET SPELL CHECK FAGGOT

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

And we all know Moses was Asian

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:31 PM
he used words in the wrong context, lol you're the faggot dude remember?

if you reply to me again with stupid shit I'm just gonna block you again because It's annoying how you follow me around like a dog that smells shit stains.

J u s T C
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
smh at saying learn to spell while misspelling an entire bible.

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:35 PM
I said learn a little bit, I didn't say be flawless.

and I type fast I don't spell you U so me > you

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Queer^^^^^Go feed your rabbits their cold and need carrots

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Black Moses yeah most ppl think its just some gangsta ass name lol but really it means everything begins with the streets and ends with the hood. Which is true. Ending crime, having a more educated world, molding tomorrow leaders, etc all begins with how the streets perceive the world and ends with the opportunities we provide or fail to provide for the hood. For example. Wanna end crime? first have to change the perception that there's life beyond the blue and red then have to provide them with the tools/education necessary to make the escape possible. You can begin to change a life by telling a young black man in the streets that the key to a better life is education but if you don't help him enroll in school or offer him a job then his hopes ends in that same hood.

But yeah I would like to start putting out some music. My name wouldn't matter much because i'd only be doing it on a hobby basis.

J u s T C
02-11-2013, 05:40 PM
you cant tell somone to learn how to spell (even a little) then make that post typo central, what a douches. smh.

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Black Moses yeah most ppl think its just some gangsta ass name lol but really it means everything begins with the streets and ends with the hood. Which is true. Ending crime, having a more educated world, molding tomorrow leaders, etc all begins with how the streets perceive the world and ends with the opportunities we provide or fail to provide for the hood. For example. Wanna end crime? first have to change the perception that there's life beyond the blue and red then have to provide them with the tools/education necessary to make the escape possible. You can begin to chance a life by telling a young black man in the streets that the key to a better life is education but if you don't help him enroll in school or offer him a job then his hopes ends in that same hood.

But yeah I would like to start putting out some music. My name wouldn't matter much because i'd only be doing it on a hobby basis.

yo that just gave me a whole new level of understanding regarding your name, I fucks with it, the same ish you just described should be the same things you spit about on ya songs, real knowledge regarding the streets. thats some creative ish , and i'd keep that name , knowing now what it means

RakishHeir
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
streetz da hood > black moses

by names I mean, not talking as individual people. black moses is just offensive on certain levels when you think about everything in life has to do with how people perceive things.. so immediately you write white people off from your music (not 100% but think about it)

then get to moses, now you're writing off people who aren't religious and think it's all nonsense you are limiting your target audience very very small and if that's what you want that's cool but you are part of the problem at the point and not resolving anything.

should be unity, streets da hood sounds pretty universal to me.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

AND if you believe in all that how can you say you are on the same level as moses anyways?
what I meant that it's like me being called white jesus is who the fuck says I'm anywhere near Jesus' level? just hypothetically speaking but you know.. it's just offensive.

IV
02-11-2013, 05:55 PM
White boy getting upset ^

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
lol @ Savage ... but yeah

Black Moses simply represents the truth being spread to the people, if you take offense to it, youre taking offense for all the wrong reasons.

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Kasper wants to say the N word soooo bad right now

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Black Moses. Yeah thanks man. the fact i mention guns n all that in my battles prolly is what gets ppl mixed up. but actual tracks would be diff. We'll have to get a collab in one day.

IV
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Streetz is a smart guy, you could make some sick tracks if you had the motivation

Mr-Felon
02-11-2013, 06:06 PM
But he was Jewish raised by egyptians and lead Jews out of Egypt

BENSON THA GREAT
02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Its the internet bitch not a spelling bee smh wow and lmfaoooooo at u mispellin mad shit while pointing fingers (what a faggot) go kill yourself with ur dictionary pussy lol and fuck yo take on religion nigga

Letum
02-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Black Moses Streetz Da Hood . . .Now ya'll can get along? Ya'll cracking me up. Glad ya'll at least having reasonable talks n shit tho for real. I fucks with both you cats. oh n Black I know you wanna collab with us on this mixtape still right? holler at me n we can set sumthin up..

also- Agnostic Theist> All that other shit

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Black Moses Streetz Da Hood . . .Now ya'll can get along? Ya'll cracking me up. Glad ya'll at least having reasonable talks n shit tho for real. I fucks with both you cats. oh n Black I know you wanna collab with us on this mixtape still right? holler at me n we can set sumthin up..

also- Agnostic Theist> All that other shit

Yeah yo I'll hop on some tracks no doubt, I fucks with AC's i dont take the internet that far to where i wont collab with cats i used to roll with.... holla at me...

BENSON THA GREAT
02-11-2013, 07:04 PM
White moses !!!!!!!!!!