View Full Version : Celtics!

TheAnonP
02-10-2013, 09:14 PM
My Celtics are 8-0 without Rondo..Wow..

Mark my words...2013 NBA Champions 'Boston Celtics'

o..and did I mention, Pierce for MVP? lol

Manhattan
02-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Won't say anything about the Celtics winning this year but they are beasting and that win in triple ot was nice as fuck.

METH_BARZ
02-10-2013, 09:27 PM
true idk about champions last I heard garnett was possibly on the trading block might as well as overhaul the team and trade off both garnett and pierce and get younger before there value is nothing

TheAnonP
02-10-2013, 09:29 PM
yea im joking about being champions..Don't thing we got what it takes to beat the Heat or the Knicks in a 7 game series during the playoffs. Im just happy that we are winning even tho most ppl thought our season was going to be over after rondo's injury

METH_BARZ
02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
yea personally I'm just happy my teams contending for a playoff spot even though we were supposed to be a basement team this year although the lost tonight to the magic was horrible

TheAnonP
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Lillard is a fuckin beast

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

not tonight tho lol

METH_BARZ
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
yea he's deff gonna be the rookie of the year and looks like he's gonna be one of the future top 5 point guards in the league although he was horrible from the field tonight and since batum signed that max contract he has looked like a triple double threat as of late

Streetz De Hood
02-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Ok 3 Things. 1. Celtics are the only team in the nba that plays better without their best player. It makes no sense. 2. All the GMs are kicking themselves in the ass for not picking lillard. Ant Davis is a major disappointment. 3. Paul Pierce is to boston what tim duncan is to san antonio. No way he's getting traded. Garnett might will though. he's still a very effective player.

TheAnonP
02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
yea but its best to trade him now than never...Think of the talent we can get from a possible KG + Pierce trade..You got to look into the future and tbh it ain't lookin very bright for us...So we lose KG and Pierce to retirement. We are left with no one on the team and if we enter the playoffs on their last season we won't get a good position in the draft..Rondo By himself won't be enough...we need to get someone who he'll feed the ball to

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2013, 09:59 PM
I agree, Juventus is going to get ripped up.

TheAnonP
02-10-2013, 10:10 PM
lol ^...Juve will easily go through

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Naaaaaaaah son. Mulgrew will be swinging them in and Wanyama will be there with the head.

METH_BARZ
02-10-2013, 11:51 PM
yea but its best to trade him now than never...Think of the talent we can get from a possible KG + Pierce trade..You got to look into the future and tbh it ain't lookin very bright for us...So we lose KG and Pierce to retirement. We are left with no one on the team and if we enter the playoffs on their last season we won't get a good position in the draft..Rondo By himself won't be enough...we need to get someone who he'll feed the ball to

exactly personally i'd trade them off for 2 or 3 young players with some decent upside and a couple draft picks there not the center pieces no more rondo is

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I think coaches are in denial about lillard's talent tho. he wasnt even put on the original all star ballot which i think is mind blowing. I think ppl wanted ant davis to be the next big thing sooo bad that they kind of are in denial that there's at least 5-6 rookies better than him. and nobody expected lillard to be this good. But then again u have to remember he's 22. most ppl have 3yrs nba experience by then

TheAnonP
02-11-2013, 06:50 PM
so what if he's 22? Wade entered the league when he was around the same age but look at him now. I think that if u have the choice between a big man and a point guard and u are number one then you should draft a pg. The NOH overlooked Beal and lillard...bad move on their behalf

Hubert Cumberdale
02-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Watt is 18 and he scored into Barca so being 22 isn't shit.

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 08:16 PM
so what if he's 22? Wade entered the league when he was around the same age but look at him now. I think that if u have the choice between a big man and a point guard and u are number one then you should draft a pg. The NOH overlooked Beal and lillard...bad move on their behalf

No. I'm not saying I have a problem with the age. What I meantby that is scouts have generally have stereotypes against players who enter the draft their junior and senior years because in a age where being a one and done is the common thing to do they typically feel as though the player must not be as good or lacks confidence if they wait that long to declare for the draft. It's an effed up misconception but that's honestly how they think. Unless Lillard ends up being the next Tyreke Evans.. he'll be a perennial all-star bc theres gonna be ALOT of spots opening up in the west next yr.

METH_BARZ
02-11-2013, 10:27 PM

yea bigs usually take a few years to develop before they'll be good with the exception of a few

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

No. I'm not saying I have a problem with the age. What I meantby that is scouts have generally have stereotypes against players who enter the draft their junior and senior years because in a age where being a one and done is the common thing to do they typically feel as though the player must not be as good or lacks confidence if they wait that long to declare for the draft. It's an effed up misconception but that's honestly how they think. Unless Lillard ends up being the next Tyreke Evans.. he'll be a perennial all-star bc theres gonna be ALOT of spots opening up in the west next yr.

lillard had to wait that long before he even gained some hype he went to a super small school where he was the only player to ever be drafted

Streetz De Hood
02-11-2013, 10:31 PM
i know man weber state.