PDA

View Full Version : Accesory to Murder (vote more)

UhMAZING
02-10-2013, 01:00 PM
:violent: "Ateleron Diss" Dimed all the way around...feel free to vote more, but don't be like @Gary (who is now known as Spiteracy) and try and down rate my shit (a 5) and get your vote deleted.
Use your brains. :violent:

Row
02-10-2013, 01:17 PM
lol UhMAZING dude crying cause i said his was "not bad." Inboxed me bout it , comment on a thread bout it and made this thread bout it. LOL. So glad i didnt accept your crew invite. I had nothing against you , but now I ponder.

Mind Fuck
02-10-2013, 01:40 PM
lol UhMAZING dude crying cause i said his was "not bad." Inboxed me bout it , comment on a thread bout it and made this thread bout it. LOL. So glad i didnt accept your crew invite. I had nothing against you , but now I ponder.

DON'T get pulled into the noob crew scene Spiteracy

you have actual skill and be a shame to see it go to waste: pyro, classick, and turnbulls are the three most known atm.

But there are alot out there, don't hop on the first boat to come to shore, word of advice

:high:

Row
02-10-2013, 03:08 PM
appreciate it Mr. F. Sorry for the random name change , If i saw it your way i would of kept the "Gary" name till the battle closed.. And as far as crews , doubt i'd be joining one till i elevate and see that im recruited for a reason other than to promote a roster.

UhMAZING
02-11-2013, 07:35 AM

Looking at you now, I'm glad you didn't accept it too. after reading your bars I must have been baked out of my mind. and don't act like you're center of attention, I made this thread so my cypher would get more votes. Also, just noticed in my notifications that you voted on it and rated it a 5....which some how got deleted. In all honesty I don't give shit if you rate it a 5. Just shows your lacc of knowledge when it comes to writing and voting.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

DON'T get pulled into the noob crew scene Spiteracy

you have actual skill and be a shame to see it go to waste: pyro, classick, and turnbulls are the three most known atm.

But there are alot out there, don't hop on the first boat to come to shore, word of advice

:high:

As far as well known, yes...whether or not they're the best crews on here...That's to be decided. Besides, how you gonna rep anything BUT your crew?

*Bitch don't kill my vibe*