PDA

View Full Version : All FREAK NEAKS needed- HELP THA GRIZZLE

GRizzEAT
02-10-2013, 10:56 AM
So ma Baby Moms n ma Besticle are throwin a Valentines/P.J, typa party... shiiits gonna get wild yo. cute females, gallons/grams of substances, muzik, etc etc.. so i get stuck w/ puttin together tha entertainment part.. I need some games. help me out lb..

So far ikno this drinkin game called waterfalls, i bought some party dice n adult twister from spencers... im kinda stuck tho.

Very short list of males btw.... Monii hmu brah brah.

Obey
02-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Play this game called landmines. You need a quarter & 2 shot glasses. Fill the shot glasses up. Spin the quarter, you have to down both the shots and pick up the quarter before it lands. (This game has to be played w/ beer.) After you finish your beer bottle/can (You can drink throughout) you're aloud to slam a ''landmine'' down on someones quarter after they spin it. Then they have to down their shots and start all over again. When you spin the quarter, if you hit the ''landmine'' situated wherever people slammed them on the quarter when someone was going, you got to go all over again because you hit a ''landmine''..Eventually the table's filled and it's almost impossible to spin the quarter w/ out hitting one and everyone's fucked up cause they gotta keep going over and over and eventually just give up.

GRizzEAT
02-10-2013, 11:04 AM
ikno most of tha chics tha girls are invitin dont chug beer.. but i'll keep that in mind tho bro...

G'lookz.

Obey
02-10-2013, 11:14 AM
There's always roofies..

GRizzEAT
02-10-2013, 11:18 AM
svedka, absolute, bacardi 151, RM vsop.. etc etc. we good..

Kenny Kush
02-10-2013, 11:27 AM
A game I love to play, is a swearing game. Lol, everytime someone says a swear they have to do something embarressing and then take a shot or 2.... it starts off lame, but as people get drunker... it gets funner. Aha.

Letum
02-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Bro you need to make some jello shots and put the can of whip cream out. say 'its for topping the shots'' see what else you cant get topped tho.

And They love those strawberry chocolate mafakas too.

GRizzEAT
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
thats part of waterfalls... theres a I have never rule(J) swear rule(Q), thumb rule(K), social shot rule(A)

But G'lookz..

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

uny ma besti is makin jello shots already...

but im gone hang whipped cream shooter cans in every corner like fire extinguishers..

Kenny Kush
02-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Douse someone in whipped cream & silly string.

ViTRiOL
02-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Soggy biscuit.

Streetz De Hood
02-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Jello shots, back shots is like tomato tomata....give them bitches both lol

Tha Czar
02-10-2013, 02:23 PM
GRizzEAT shiit I'm only 16 my dude ahaha but there was this one game when I went to my homegirl crib. It's called lapses. Pretty much u pick all the girls u want to give u a lap dance and u have to try to fuck em by the end of the night. If u can't then u gotta give up something for a month. Lol my brother had to give the girl 10 bucks a week so u better keep that mag gripped lol . If u do bang tho, they have to rate 8 or higher. If its 7 or lower, u lose and have to give up something. Depending on how low they rate u. If u fucked and they rated a 5, u have to give up something for 5 weeks. Same things apply so they other ratings lower than 7. I ain't play so ya lol try it out if u wanna ahah

CakedOut
02-10-2013, 06:29 PM
u should be lame for once n play that game called truth or dare.