PDA

View Full Version : Gary? is that you again

Mind Fuck
02-09-2013, 07:35 PM
why yes, yes it is (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=454809)

:rolleyes:

UhMAZING
02-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Lmao @Gary that fool tried hate voting my cypher and got his vote removed.

Mind Fuck
02-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Lmao @Gary that fool tried hate voting my cypher and got his vote removed.

he is a devious fellow from what i've noticed about him, or he is unaware of how the site works being new buttt-

he posted two opens, both of which i accepted and i ASSUME, seeing the voting not tipping in his favor, switched names in hopes to thwart the impact & success of my verse overall and possibly change the outcome..

but i can only ponder, Spiteracy (Gary)

:rolleyes:

Row
02-10-2013, 01:21 PM
no i switched names cause everyone assumed cause of it that i can only stick to pokemon references... I just type and go with the flow and press send. Has nothing to do with you.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Dont flatter yourself.

Mind Fuck
02-10-2013, 01:32 PM
no i switched names cause everyone assumed cause of it that i can only stick to pokemon references... I just type and go with the flow and press send. Has nothing to do with you.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Dont flatter yourself.

hmmm, did i flatter myself?

did i come out and say, "This fucking guy changed his name because of me so i know i have a rent free spot in his brain"

No, i did say i had suspicions, specifically ASSUMPTIONS. butt

that is it

:high:

and out of curiosity, how many times in your, however many days here, have you heard pokemon references? w/ the exception of the one i dropped between my two 8's?

CakedOut
02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
wow, what a bitch move.. somebody did that sht to me before but I still manage to overcome the noob intentions.

Mind Fuck
02-10-2013, 02:40 PM
wow, what a bitch move.. somebody did that sht to me before but I still manage to overcome the noob intentions.

Cak3dOut

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

butt il replying to that 16 within the hour homie

:high:

UhMAZING
02-11-2013, 07:43 AM
maybe if you didn't have a gay ass name from a gay ass cartoon with a gay ass avatar then people wouldn't make pokemon references. Just fuccin' saying Spiteracy

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

P.s. What movie is your siggy from Mind Fuck ?

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

apartment 23 right? or some shit like that

Dysfunctional
02-11-2013, 07:55 AM
UhMAZING Pokemon is not gay you're gay!

Row
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
UhMAZING what are you , 63? if you aint gonna send bars , shut the hell up old hag.

UhMAZING
02-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Yes Gay,...I mean gary. I'm a 63 year old rapping grandpa...you totally figured me out. Dis, "you're gay" is probably your best comebacc ever. Keep biting other peoples rhymes kid. and YES, pokemon is gay....It was NEVER cool. Unless you're a lil retarded fucc like those 2 ^^^

V3numb
02-12-2013, 11:08 AM

Dont flatter yourself.

funy. i just started playing pokemon again 2 hours ago after a 10 year gap.. damn u fucking sound old..