PDA

View Full Version : Ban the "FV" vote

-Dru-
02-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Many a fag drop this shit

Uneducated votes from people who don't thoroughly read both verses and don't deserve to vote.

Heavily one sided battles are voted on by pricks that vote for the obvious loser with nothing more than "FV"

Surely something can be done about it. I don't say this because I have recently been a victim of it, but just from reading some battles recently it grinds my gears.

FV = Fag Vote

Mind Fuck
02-09-2013, 01:03 PM

Uneducated votes from people who don't thoroughly read both verses and don't deserve to vote.

Heavily one sided battles are voted on by pricks that vote for the obvious loser with nothing more than "FV"

Surely something can be done about it. I don't say this because I have recently been a victim of it, but just from reading some battles recently it grinds my gears.

FV = Fag Vote

agreed

but the main problem w/ this is it is mainly noobs looking for quick credits and in order to battle you need 3 credits a piece. But i had an idea before that it shouldn't allow you to submit a vote until it knows you have typed so many characters.. butt again, problems arise. Because you dont know that they aren't going to actually pick the verse apart and explain their vote rather, for akc of "FV" words, yada yada yada...

But this has been a problem for a long while bud, many l's on my list are they're because of those god dman FVers, just as you said though not speaking out for personal reasons, it's a real issue on the site...

Buttt lol then again bud every mod on here is juggling one problem or another so you have to cut them some slack.

my 2 cents// GONZO

:high:

Rounin
02-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Cosign^ I say they should have like a noob league like until you get 20 wins with a 55% win percentage you can't vote on people's battles other than those who are around your level.

Mind Fuck
02-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Cosign^ I say they should have like a noob league like until you get 20 wins with a 55% win percentage you can't vote on people's battles other than those who are around your level.

although lots of details would have to be added and tweaked the idea of some kind of "league" to actually rank the quality of votes would be REALLY cool...

maybe some kind of tournament run strictly by mods where the verses are designed to test the voter and see how they break down verses and with how much accuarcy they do so

:rolleyes:

Phe
02-09-2013, 08:40 PM
A certain amount of characters would be a good idea but thats easy to get by... I would say teach these noobs how to be productive voters but i doubt they want to learn and are only here to either battle, take up space or move up in the rankings... Maybe if people were awarded for being educated/fair voters shit would change but i doubt that too..

Aggo
02-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Fayz has a pretty good idea. A character limit could easily become "................FV". I know this has already been attempted to be overcome through VP but that comes with it's own set of problems. If we had a pool of active voters like the "FVC" is supposed to represent, we could leave voting solely up to them. It's a hard call, but a solution lies somewhere. We just have to find it.

Phe
02-10-2013, 05:47 AM
I got a solution... Come back everyone...

Rounin
02-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Lol ^ and I agree with MF. My idea would require a shit load of reprogramming that Im sure the website doesn't have time for. But it's great to dream.

MJH
02-10-2013, 04:03 PM
I think you are an asshole dru

ViTRiOL
02-10-2013, 04:40 PM

FV = Fag Vote

I think you are an asshole dru

fv
Voted: -Dru-: 10 / WonderDawg: 1
Posted on: 2013-02-10 21:40:49

-Dru-
02-11-2013, 05:59 AM
WonderDawg - stop embarrassing yourself.

Designated voters could also be a solution. Again there would be way too much work involved though for this to work in every battle. It would be a complete overhaul of the voting system which just wouldn't happen.

Guess everyone will just have to live with it

MJH
02-11-2013, 10:23 AM
your a asshole Dru, kind of like your mom

-Dru-
02-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Lol WonderDawg

Would you like to battle? Is that what you're trying to achieve from this?

FAME
02-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Lol WonderDawg

Would you like to battle? Is that what you're trying to achieve from this?

I don't think he likes you.