PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden Weak AF

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Does anyone here listen to that guy or even think he is dope? Only one song was hot he should just sell the rights to "Pump It Up" to every gas station and the song plays when their getting gas

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
lol i smell troll....

but nah... buddens is dope af... prolly top 3 underground artists... he talks about his life and real shit .... and he has bars for days....

troll??

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

lol at pump it up at gas stations tho... that was funny

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
no Black Moses i'm one of the very few people who don't troll on forums I just think different and it might be taken as that but honestly I think Joe Budden is trash

Godbody
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Joe Budden is pretty nice. Always been one of my favorite underground rappers...I mean after Pump It Up, he wasn't really makin moves. But he dropped hella dope mixtapes and freestyles...Thing is, he's trying pretty hard to make the transition to mainstream again. He's not getting any younger. A lot of his lyrics have been dumbed down. Whether he did it purposely or he's just getting lazy...Like there's tracks he has with Slaughterhouse where he goes off..When he's with them he always steps his shit up

On his solo projects he gets lazy...but old Budden >>>> new Budden

Godbody
02-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Nah..Old Joe was a problem

Joe Budden - Three Sides To A Story - YouTube

Cant forget this joint

Joe Budden - Broken Wings - YouTube

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Jason he actually showed emotion in his voice when he was rapping pump it up other songs I heard he is monotone decent lyrics but if you rapping with a whack ass delivery idc how good the bars might be

Streetz De Hood
02-08-2013, 10:43 PM
thats jersey's own right there. don't disrespect.

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 10:52 PM
thats jersey's own right there. don't disrespect.

Arsonal already shitted on Joe in a song how come a battle rapper rides a beat better then him?

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Arsonal - Spring Cleanin' [Joe Budden Diss] [AUDIO] - YouTube

Hubert Cumberdale
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
I dont even like Joe Budden, but I'm just going to ahead and block you anyways. The fail trolling just bores the fuck out of everyone.

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
on a side note im about to download inzanes and duanes mixtape as we speak ... Dave

Hubert Cumberdale
02-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Both are pretty good Rupt, and Im not the type to just say it. Duane's is straight rap. Like how NaS would be a straight shooter with rapping you know what I mean? InZane's is very new age. Got some rap, pop, dance, rock etc. in there.

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
yeah i heard both of them, they both are good artists, i want to do a track with zane .

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Dave Black Moses 100% im not trolling arsonal killed joe budden in that beef if you think other wise you straight up dick riding budden listen to joe buddens spring training diss first then listen to arsonals spring cleaning diss

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Joe Budden - Spring Training - YouTube

Streetz De Hood
02-08-2013, 11:07 PM
... Who's arsonal? lol

BLNK
02-08-2013, 11:08 PM
"I keep animals with me, it's just in my nature." That line alone > Ars' whole track.

Streetz De Hood
02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
honestly duane's mixtape was fire. Im sleepin zane tho Ima check him out tomorrow. I think ima make my track debut on da AC mixtape

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 11:13 PM
"I keep animals with me, it's just in my nature." That line alone > Ars' whole track.

lol that sounds like something any LB head could throw together stop it

BLNK
02-08-2013, 11:14 PM
And most LB heads > Arsenal. Lol.

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2013, 11:15 PM
honestly duane's mixtape was fire. Im sleepin zane tho Ima check him out tomorrow. I think ima make my track debut on da AC mixtape

word ima check duanes joint out... and yeah someone linked me to zanes youtube page, dudes delivery n bars are dope.... he has mad potential foreal

Liquid Wolf
02-08-2013, 11:21 PM
And most LB heads > Arsenal. Lol.

Are you the guy that made that conformist track? If so please don't comment on hip hop ever again Joe Budden had some nice lines in that track yes but was just plain boring to listen to i mean got dayum monotone as hell thats my problem with him arsonal is bottom 5 but did a diss track that was entertaining at least

most lb dudes have better delivery then Joe

Hubert Cumberdale
02-08-2013, 11:56 PM
New age disstracks suck balls anyways. Punchlines, oh no, so scary.

Hit Em Up + Real Muthaphukkin Gs (and Nail in the Coffin if you like that faggot :D) > All other shit.

lllllllllllll
02-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Mood Muzik 4 was dope.. Follow Your Lead was a hot track..

J u s T C
02-09-2013, 09:18 AM
first 3 mm mixtapes are classics. didnt like 4 at all for some reason.

as far as t.h the trolls concerned. next hell be posting too $hort lyrics telling us hes the king/pioneer of multisyllabic rhyming all while bold highlighting broken multi strings.

Manhattan
02-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Pump It Up was garbage but every since he joined SlaughterHouse dudes been a beast

Phil Banks
02-09-2013, 12:50 PM
I havent fucked with Budden as much lately his voice is changing or some shit.... like back in the day it was different now he sound whiny every track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brPAOubASMM

he used to sound like that

Streetz De Hood
02-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Pump It Up wasn't trash. Obviously it wasnt a lyrical track but then again who listened to it for the lyrics? that was a "bitch i want you to grind on my dick" track. And that they did. Trust me the jersey niggas is grateful for that jawn lol

GRizzEAT
02-09-2013, 01:15 PM
i remember bumpin that bitch at homecoming..:high:

Liquid Wolf
02-09-2013, 04:24 PM
first 3 mm mixtapes are classics. didnt like 4 at all for some reason.

as far as t.h the trolls concerned. next hell be posting too $hort lyrics telling us hes the king/pioneer of multisyllabic rhyming all while bold highlighting broken multi strings.

Since I started posting on this forum I never trolled talked shit to a few members yes but trolling no i'm always serious