PDA

View Full Version : LB is Azz Bacwardz .. We Need The FVC Reinstated A$AP!!!!

Fiji Osa
02-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Please tell me how an the fuck does a battle b/w

Young Aid v. GayCock .. Get 10 votes

Yet

Battle w/ better battlers have 0 votes [Class Tho] smh

On top of that

We getting votes from dudes who record is like 2wins/122loses .. And they wouldn't know a multi if it bitch slapped them

BvckHvndz
02-08-2013, 01:57 PM
All da voters are in Class and TurnBull.. So if yuh battling a A.C. Yuh ain gettin dat many votes from Pyro or anybody else.. Lol.. Everybody else ghosted on tha regular scheme less they're a fan..

Student
02-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Maybe You Guys Should Spit Up...:rolleyes:

Mind Fuck
02-08-2013, 03:05 PM
thats the way of lb fiji..

*clears throat* I am an active member of the FVC w/ constant coherent explanations

buttttt

some members are NOT pulling their weight, that being said.

:rolleyes:

Hubert Cumberdale
02-08-2013, 11:10 PM
To be honest, I prefer to see this. You're one of the guys that only wants to vote on the "better battlers" battles. If WE, the guys who know how to vote, check out those "nobody" battles and drop proper feed, then the dudes will pick up the tips and in turn learn how to battle themselves. More people who know how to battle = More people who know how to vote. The up and coming guys need votes a hell of a lot more than the two guys who've been on the scene for a minute.

Fiji Osa
02-09-2013, 04:55 AM
To be honest, I prefer to see this. You're one of the guys that only wants to vote on the "better battlers" battles. If WE, the guys who know how to vote, check out those "nobody" battles and drop proper feed, then the dudes will pick up the tips and in turn learn how to battle themselves. More people who know how to battle = More people who know how to vote. The up and coming guys need votes a hell of a lot more than the two guys who've been on the scene for a minute.

You fail Dave .. We tried that experiment .. And didn't work all it resulted in was either FVC h8 vote retaliation or bitching in the forums. Before I went on hiatus FVC was putting in work now it's hard for a decent battle to gather at the least 10 solid votes

I kno most voters read the opener/ender of a verse look at the name and vote. Or they see how many CAPPED MULTIS in there .. Some lines make no sense and we rating that a 10 smh ..

I don't care who vote and who they vote for .. I just want to see several votes