PDA

View Full Version : ATELERON IS DEAD!

UhMAZING
02-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes, it's true. Ateleron is Deceased.
But before he died, He thought he'd be clever and make a cypher called "UhMAZING EXPOSED" which you can see on his profile...I just had to laugh. THIS DUMB FUCC THOUGHT BY CLICCIN' ON MY FACEBOOK LINK (which is on my profile, for All To See) AND READING ABOUT ME ON A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE...THAT HE "EXPOSED" ME. First off, You can't expose someone who posts their OWN information to the public...MO'RON'

Basically, in his cypher he said a bunch of stupid shit like he usually does...with a lot of "non rhyming" words, like he usually does... but in it, says my "bitch" is ugly and so are my kids, but didn't say anything about my looks???...(you can come out of the closet by now, we all already know you're a faggot) then says how he would "fucc my 7yr old and 2 yr old in their asses and then slit their throats"

We all know what happens to Chi Mos...They Die.
Be a witness,
:guns: http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?id=61642&section=tb :guns:
Don't forget to rate

J u s T C
02-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Your account will be deceased if you post another 1 of these threads in the text lounge, how about that ?

Moved.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

On a side note though. Saying he'd fuck your 7 year old daughter is taking it a bit far, especially when he's already said she's ugly as fuck.

ViTRiOL
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah, but she's DTF.

Manhattan
02-08-2013, 05:28 PM
hahahahaha^ what that dude said right there

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Right, So other people post worse shit that what I've posted above. And honestly, I don't want to hear shit from you...If you're a mod or not. He not only said he'd rape my 7 year old daughter but also my 2 year old daughter then slit their throats. If you think that is taking shit a bit far, then my post above isn't shit compared to what will happen if that bitch mentions my kids again. And that goes for you too, Like I said..mod or not I'll fucc you up. You want to abuse that power that you've been so blindly given go ahead and ban Ateleron for being a fuccin' Chi Mo. I understand I'm "Hated" or disliked on this site, but how the fucc you gonna kiss a dudes ass that's more hated on this shit than me. Come at me again sideways and call me daughter ugly, and you'll have to worry about more than just "Deceasing" my account. Real Talk, bitch.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Most annoyed I've ever seen then get because someone didn't call them ugly.

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Dave, when are you going to understand?
Ateleron's fag ass, talks shit about how 3 females are ugly, but doesn't say shit about the "looks" of the DUDE HE'S BATTLING! not only is that beyond retarded, but it's also basically saying he's a faggot. Since he's been on my dicc since day 1 cuz I told him to fucc off when he offered his "Help" and to join his crew of faggot ass "merry men"...I need a restraining order on this fag he stalks me so much.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

and if the mods or administrator isn't going to do anything about this nasty ass Chi Mo on here, taking some internet "Letsbeef" shit too far, I will. NOBLE

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Shouldn't you have just left the site after Ateleron trashed you in your (unofficia) perma ban battle?

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

What do you call Louis CK?

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:38 AM
SideNote: for your bitch ass Just C

About Ateleron
Goals: Battle for fun, squash all my beefs, continue to elevate, and just DO MY THING with no, or as little, hate as possible. I won't cheat, I won't start shit, I'm a chill dude honestly. I vote fair as possible, and I'm looking to gain some respect in 2013 because of these positive things. Inbox is always open, I never ducked a battle, so I hope everyone can put their differences aside with me while I move forward in this positive, friendly direction, and I'm going to continue to elevate and I wish everyone else the best too!

^^^^From his profile, so....you're saying that by you saying you want to rape a 7 year old and 2 year old little girls and then slit their throats...Is a way to put differences aside (when I haven't said shit to you since our last battle) Ateleron and moving forward in a "positive, friendly direction" and wish everyone the best?? Lmao. Fucc up kid. You constantly contradict yourself and even too fuccin' stupid to see it.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2013, 12:42 AM
I typed out a joke but I'm not even going there. I'll keep my karma points for the time being. Shame on you Atel!

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:43 AM
You just ask a lot of dumb questions don't you Dave Well if the site wouldn't of got "re coded" in the middle of voting for our first battle, all the votes from half way on (which was for me, and I technically would have won because I was actually on when the site errored out and wouldn't work for over an hour) then Ateleron would be the one leaving Letsbeef after the unofficial perma ban battle that I won which he suggested that we do the perma ban battle. Anything sinking in or you insist on being like a child with question after ridiculous question. Dave, and why is it again you wanted to be my "friend"? lol...What if I just call Louie C followed by K, but I just call him "Louie" like his show. Any more BBBRAIN BUSTERS?

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2013, 12:46 AM
His name is Louis CK though. Only his friends call him Louis C.

Also, I'm your friend? You must have missed the thread that I posted about you asking for votes. :D

Also, Atel beat you. Be a man, leave the site.

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:51 AM
---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Yeah, the part where you sent me a friends request 2 days ago, and I accepted it today and you rambled on in my box about dumb questions...and I told you I was getting off (honestly you was starting to annoy me) then told you to vote on my latest battle, exact words..which I also have posted for votes in the forum. I've been a man, You'll understand these things when you're grown son.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Just C, do I still need a screenshot or is him admitting do asking me to vote enough for you?

Derrick > Uhmazing

UhMAZING
02-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Lmao clever slag, Yeah..Just C does he need a screen shot or is me being a man about something enough "evidence" for you? or shall we go all CSI and examine closer? I don't give a shit if I asked you, It wasn't any battle in specific I said my latest. Which like I said is posted in forums for votes as well. Also said drop a fair on it, also exact words. Not like I go around asking people to vote FOR ME. I'm not that low and disrespectful of a individual like ateleron aka your bf.

Any further message should be left at the "Succ a Dicc" cuz I'm not Currently available right now because I don't give a shit, thank you and have a nice day.
*SUCC A DICC...*

Phe
02-09-2013, 01:23 AM
UhMAZING Asking someone to vote on your battle anywhere other then forums is against rules unless your asking a mod.. Just C Are people allowed to ask FVC members to vote on there battles anywhere other then the forums or have i been blocking people for no reason??

Execute
02-09-2013, 04:45 AM
So Sad.. Please call UhMazing ugly.. he wants to be dissed.. haha BITCH!

BLNK
02-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Am I the only person who finds it weird that he abbreviated Child Molester?

Evolution
02-09-2013, 03:16 PM
^ LOL.
Time after time again I get controversy surrounding me like this. Like when the day Michael Jackson died, I put out that cypher dissing him. People talked shit, I'm a piece of shit, I should die, they'd beat my ass if they seen me (smfh, good luck, yall would duck and run if you seen me) .. it's just dumb shit.

I was just trying to help you with punchlines/structures/compound syllables. Then you replied ''fucc you'' talking shit to me FIRST, lmao. I'm just like ''lol @ this retard'' and I HONESTLY have to say, you're the biggest shit talker ever. You'd be the best in the STC crew, but unfortunately you're too retarded.

IDK why you're saying my diss was stupid because I dissed your family and not you. I think you forgot I already dissed you, and beat you, fairly, in two battles prior. Therefore I attacked at a different angel. Your diss was stupid because you have fake ass personals and you say random shit like a little kid. Fail.

I'm going to clear some shit up for your stupid ass.

You got a few more votes, yes, then the site recoded, and some got deleted, yes. (some were for me BTW) but the voters you had, were fucking retarded. They had 0 VP and I actually had FVC type dudes and MODS vote for me. I won fair, you had no chance.
If you got 20 more votes , you still more than likely would of lost due to the power of my voters that I had. (i disagree with this concept TBH, I think everyone should have the same VP, but that's not the point).. point is, I beat you. In both battles. My cypher was better. It was #1 on the hot list but someone was being a dumbass and low-rated.

I didn't contradict myself. You'll often find me trying to settle my beefs and shit (most people are trolling assholes and don't care to, which is fine by me lol) but even if you are a person who doesn't like to beef and fight, if someone walks up to you and calls you a bitch, slaps you, then you fight back. It is what it is. :/ You were a little bitch first so I treated you like a little bitch.

I put more food in your daughters mouths than you do, bum. Tell her to come on over and give me this blowjob she owes me. ;)