PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Shortii P Freestyle

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Yoo...This be Jae Prime checkin' in to post this video for all you wonderful people..

Jae Prime - I'l Be Missing You (Shortii P Tribute) Freestyle - YouTube

Enjoy;)

Murderous Swag
02-08-2013, 08:35 AM
huh?shortii p died?im fuckin lost yo

J u s T C
02-08-2013, 10:29 AM
yeah she passed away back in nov i think. car accident.

FiNAL WoRD
02-08-2013, 10:46 AM
OMG WTF !

FreezyCT
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
no offense but the tribute is not very good...lol i don't even think you dropped something relevant about her or her passing after that intro...regardless I'm feeling your 'never sober gang' tee

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 05:41 PM
FreezyCT...Wtf...It was a freestyle...You should be givin' me credit where it's due...

Mr-Felon
02-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Have to cosign Freezy on this one

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Well we all have our different tastes in music so you know what the fuck it is...If you actually knew me you'd say something real

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Then whatchu think of this ... Don't judge me...

Jae Prime - Wicked Games (Freestyle) - YouTube

Mr-Felon
02-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm sayin I knew Shortii P from here we chatted a few times I have no problems with you but you doing a tribute freestyle you clearly should have written I mean you were talking about booty and all kinds of off subject matter really wasn't feeling it.......

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Hahahhaha...Yeah....riiiight

J u s T C
02-08-2013, 06:17 PM
kinda touchy considering its a dedication. your hearts in the right place so respect for that but i gotta be honest and say you didnt do a good job. you shoulda wrote and put some real thought into it. on the plus side you got rid of that retarded fake deep voice youve used for years.

learn to stay on topic and how to properly structure your verses around a beat. lost count how many times you were off beat.

props for trying though.

lllllllllllll
02-08-2013, 06:32 PM
you said like 9 things about her in a 5 minute track.. Gripping glocks, hot ass beats, flow on crack, shouldn't be in a r.i.p. tribute...

RELLE
02-08-2013, 06:45 PM
r.i.p.shorty p prime you need work written always makes it that much greater on the putting work in part...she was a good person she was a fan of mine as well as i was of her s...reverbantion-and lb she had dope tracks its a sad subject when some one you spoke to or followed with there music passes away...

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Yo Just C I know I went off beat a few times but I get free studio time...Jus' can't be there for long cuz of da cue so I only get 1 shot @ it..Thanks for the feedback doe dude you got talent man...Shit I wish I could be reppin' a better crew...My stats wit' dis acc are lame as fuck...Maybe I should use ProFite...Or maybe not...I jus' decided to start off fresh cuz I thought my audio game would improve .... Now look at me I can only text battle....Oh well allgood I think I'm gonna stick to makin' tracks now...Just C your a vet...Don't forget dat...As for you Punk...I understand where your comin' from a lil bit but on da real doe my hearts in the right place. so chill the fuck out

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Yo Relle I feel you fam...Shit...I'm buggin'.. Jus' can't fully comprehend da fact why she did what she did..Oh well...She be prolly reincarnated now so good for her...Idk...FUCK...I'm skitzing out

lllllllllllll
02-08-2013, 06:50 PM
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/phozenmomentsphotography/Website/IceCube.png
....Boy

lIl Sea
02-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Need more bottles...Yeah!

J u s T C
02-08-2013, 09:05 PM
next time write and rehearse THEN get the studio time. if youve rehearsed your bars enough youll know your lines by memory so taking up time in the studio wont be a problem as youll have all your lines memorised and ready to rap right there on the spot.

I know your probably just excited to get behind the mic so dont really plan ahead. but your music will be a lot more polished if you just show a little discipline by planning a head and taking your time. Its difficult enough staying on topic if you write and much more so trying to freestyle a dedication track.

lIl Sea
02-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Word up man...I appreciate your feedback Just C, I'm gonna start memorizing my lyrics tonight...Should be dope,,I'l probably be on a much higher level if I construct fire bars in written form so that's what I'ma do...I might do my freestyles on camera you know

Murderous Swag
02-09-2013, 12:38 AM
damn man thats sad shortii p was sexy as fuck too and was actually making moves outside of lb

lIl Sea
02-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Yo Just C Do You THink I'm Good Enough To Be In Pyro Society? I Can't Even Participate In Audio Battles ANymore...I Don't Think I'l Be Doin' Many MOre Text Battles AS I'm Goin' Blind But Fuck It I Still Wanna Make Music Bro..

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Co Sign With Murderous Swag...She Had A Lotta Street Credential And Was Bangin' For Her Age Man...I'mma Fly TO Her HOmetown Sometime This Year TO Get In Touch With Her Homie Kevin Briggz To Shoot Some Videos...Listen To More Bottles On Youtube By Shortii P And Kevin Briggz..It's Pretty Ill

Phil Banks
02-09-2013, 08:02 AM
you know you can write without seeing though right dude? like you can write in your head..... the reason it should have been written is cause if you doin some RIP thing you want people to feel with you.... keep ya head up bruh

J u s T C
02-09-2013, 09:32 AM
sure man ill see about getting you in the crew. i cant invite you since im not a leader but ill ask 1 of the guys about sending you an invite.

FiNAL WoRD
02-09-2013, 02:56 PM
hahahahaah

Liquid Wolf
02-09-2013, 06:00 PM
omg this shit was fucking horrible man i'm sure shorti turning in her grave

lIl Sea
02-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Yo I Represent NEVER SOBER GANG...My favorite rapper is Prince Ea..Flows is straight crack...Tell haters to lay back cuz I make great tracks Final WOrd, Your Probly A Suicidal Nerd, I'm Burstin Tha Heater...I'ma work like a leader and flirt wit da creepers...Your names coke lines...Your dopes mine...We vibe up in dis bitch n get paid...Yo Just C Ithanks fo'askin bruh...Good lookin' out fam