PDA

View Full Version : (CLOSED) Angels n' Demons Ft. Dolla n' Hiro Deux

RakishHeir
01-14-2013, 01:35 PM
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11802893

figured I could show one of the few tracks I have done in my life.

Magixlive
01-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Aye fam this song go hard bruh, keep put out greats songs..let me know if you want to make a project or sumthin.

RakishHeir
01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
I appreciate it dawg thanks for checking it out and yea keep posting to you have any new tracks?

I actually have an unfinished track that goes pretty hard that you would probably be able to kill

loose logic
01-17-2013, 09:42 PM
beat sounds nice on the intro...

first verse - flow is okay.. delivery needs alot of work imo.. some parts sound unnatural... lyrics are good.. quality is okay..
verse 2 - flow is about the same as the first.. deliver is better ... lyrics are equal .. quality about the same as well..
verse 3 - this is much better here.. delivery and flow is more polished here.. lyrics are bout the same as the other 2 verses..

over all its cool. like the concept.. just to the first 2 on the track.. try to put more emotion and confidence into your delivery .. makes it more believable that way... u gotta make the listener feel like these lyrics mean something to you.. otherwise why would they believe it. u know

keep droppin.. good shit.

J u s T C
01-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Thread closed

Please leave feed on 2 other tracks then pm me the links to get it re opened for more feed